Trade Tycoon $ for Fighter Slots

An easy fix would be to have a pop out when you click on the trade with it saying something along the lines of:

"Click to confirm you wish to accept this deal. As a disclaimer as part of this deal, you will be giving X months of VIP to the other user in exchange for them giving you $XXXk in Tycoon Cash."

• Upvote 1

I will put up the shame list of guys trying to cash in on the mistake many are going to make, thinking your buying VIP days not selling them when you click "click to buy"

Buy $25,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($8,333 per month). Seller: Marius Catalin click to buy

Buy $50,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($16,667 per month). Seller: Jb 90 click to buy

Buy $75,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($25,000 per month). Seller: Roffe Raribba click to buy

Buy $10,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($3,333 per month). Seller: Rei Rei click to buy

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I will put up the shame list of guys trying to cash in on the mistake many are going to make, thinking your buying VIP days not selling them when you click "click to buy"

Buy $25,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($8,333 per month).

Seller: Marius Catalin click to buy Buy $50,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($16,667 per month). Seller: Jb 90 click to buy Buy $75,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($25,000 per month). Seller: Roffe Raribba click to buy Buy $10,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($3,333 per month). Seller: Rei Rei click to buy

soo confusing lmao

correct, how does mike get his money? No one is paying or losing VIP that way

Edit: may have read what you meant wrong. you put what your willing to pay in the top box for how much VIP you want, then you are added to the list below and someone has to accept it.

So IF I put 350.000 in game dollar in that box for 3 months of VIP, it will basically mean that someone can buy me 3 months of vip and that I will be credited 350;000 in game dollars for it once that happens?

Or not? This thing seems a clusterfuck.

Putting in the top box is how much tycoon cash your willing to pay for so many days of VIP (you paying say 350K for say 3 months of VIP with you getting the VIP days)

Once you do that, you are added to the list below. All those on the below list are buying VIP days from whomever clicks they want to do the transaction, so if you click the below links you are having VIP taken from your account and get the tycoon cash listed.

Hey team, I do not know if this has already been posted but the function this thread served has been replaced ingame here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/vipexchange.php

I'm super excited to see how this effects the price of player traded VIP time going forward.

Vip days are going to end up costing much more tycoon cash then it was previously. Vip buyers are now directly competing with each other on an open listing with analready hugely inflated currency. Actual vip sellers are far rarer then buyers. I think we'll see 150k a month soon into 200k a month not long after.
  • Upvote 1

Vip days are going to end up costing much more tycoon cash then it was previously. Vip buyers are now directly competing with each other on an open listing with analready hugely inflated currency. Actual vip sellers are far rarer then buyers. I think we'll see 150k a month soon into 200k a month not long after.

whoop! more money for vip time..

Exactly, thats why Im trying to sell as much as I can early before tons of people start using it. I expect it to go up to 500k for 3 months in not too long.

Honestly a mod or someone needs the power to take offers off of the list because people can just spam with really shitty offers. It would be pretty messed up if some noob who doesn't understand gets ripped off.

Agreed, I pm'ed mike about it several days ago. I haven't heard nothing back.

Fuckers who are putting stupid prices,

If anyone puts up 350k for 3 months I'll buy straight away

I put one up for ya.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Honestly a mod or someone needs the power to take offers off of the list because people can just spam with really shitty offers. It would be pretty messed up if some noob who doesn't understand gets ripped off.

more hall of shame:

Buy $25,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($8,333 per month). Seller: Marius Catalin

Buy $65,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($21,667 per month). Seller: Colin Charles

Buy $10,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($3,333 per month). Seller: Rei Rei

Buy $100,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($33,333 per month). Seller: Rei Rei

Buy $100,000 for 3 months of your VIP time ($33,333 per month). Seller: Hello Japan

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's pretty safe to say $10,000 for 3 months is out of this world levels of just nasty to be honest, I mean it's a free market but if you are doing that praying on someone been dumb enough to click it you are actually pretty scummy. (Edit: Unless you are doing it to be ironic and point out the issue with the service, then fair play but most likely say so).

• Upvote 1

Hey team, I do not know if this has already been posted but the function this thread served has been replaced ingame here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/vipexchange.php

I'm super excited to see how this effects the price of player traded VIP time going forward.

can someone tell me how i can enter into the vip exchange site from tycoon menu?

• 2 weeks later...