WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

I dont want to be rude but my biceps is bigger than your leg.
I would recommend you keep staying on the other side of the camera ;)
But if you want to have something I would be more than happy to split you in half.

no steroids bro.....size means something when the level of skill is the same or higher(i doubt it will be the case) :)...otherwise means shit

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

where do you live?

I live in place called Imanta you can try to google it but that is the most recommended to seeing this place if of course you dont want to go back to your place in body bad.
  • Downvote 1

no steroids bro.....size means something when the level of skill is the same or higher(i doubt it will be the case) :)...otherwise means shit

Size of your camera is maybe not all that important but once I drop you with my nasty left hook and jump on top of your head trust me you will regret everything you just said.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I live in place called Imanta you can try to google it but that is the most recommended to seeing this place if of course you dont want to go back to your place in body bad.

you not the world champion....so it needs to be on neutral ground NO GUNS JUST FISTS and CHIN BONES....no stteroids aswell...i demand a medical test before hand if you have that much weight advantage

• Upvote 1

you not the world champion....so it needs to be on neutral ground NO GUNS JUST FISTS and CHIN BONES....no stteroids aswell...i demand a medical test before hand if you have that much weight advantage

You can suck all my medical tests straight out of the source once I am done with you ;)
But if you seriously want me to fuck you up I can even come to your town because thats just how hard I am.
  • Upvote 1

but if you only like 10kg then me you can take the steroids :) so you can have a better chance

Size of your camera is maybe not all that important but once I drop you with my nasty left hook and jump on top of your head trust me you will regret everything you just said.

i will send you my gnp video aswell as soon as i get home.....slip the left hook ,OVERHAND RIGHT PAMMMMM .....

What a pair these 2 are

Fear the worst society this is what we are boiling down to

i love fighting i love martial arts i dont do it out of anger or to be tuff or for the $(if i had made it i wouldnt mind the $ to be honest)lol......but i think it could be a great idea......mma tycoon underground fight league

• Upvote 1

i will send you my gnp video aswell as soon as i get home.....slip the left hook ,OVERHAND RIGHT PAMMMMM .....

Post it right here dont be scared homie

What a pair these 2 are

Fear the worst society this is what we are boiling down to

hey leave vendeta you brought them bad luck ,they use to be a strong aliance....but since you join them its been going down the hill pretty bad....where is Ariel Arwani? you know the pink unicorn? where is he?