WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

You're getting a bit desperate here dude. Adam is one of the most common male names in britain, let alone the world (the adam you linked is australian btw...)

Adam is one of the nicest guys i know, and has never cheated or multi accounted on this game. If you have any evidence other than another account with the same first name then bring it forward, but otherwise stop talking shit about people. I could search through all the people who have a certain name and accuse someone with the same name of controlling all of those accounts. But in reality its all rubbish.

Thats the politically correct way to go about this..but...what we looking for is the truth....you get me?

do you know something we dont know?

http://i.imgur.com/PsINnKm.gif

And we go about finding the truth by accusing people of something with no evidence?

Evidence? there is people in prison for fake evidense....so evidence worth is very relative....it all depends on the jury and the judge to condemn someone really....Mike is the judge and the comunity is the jury( the all comunity, not "the forum paratropers")......

evidense can be made up, but against facts there is no argument....and the fact is that Wolf and Aron are currently playing, and chances are they are being very successfull

You're missing the part where Mike himself said their accounts will be deleted and the way they were able to create the "god level stats" was from a script that Aaron wrote and plugged in. All of which has either been changed or deleted.

Again, i ask how does this relate to my statement that they cheated and should spend 12 years a mike slave? You seem to doing what jarmas is accused of often and are confusing words.

Humors and GBK told me everything you are repeating and already shared the thread to me 3 weeks ago in chat, hence why i joined decimation, humors was helpful.

He also told me what he did to get banned, he is getting hate from you guys who are proclaiming it could be possible that worse offenders are able to silently subvert the culture again without us being able to target them just like you fine fellows are doing to humors.

Be fucking transparent at least.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Evidence? there is people in prison for fake evidense....so evidence worth is very relative....it all depends on the jury and the judge to condemn someone really....Mike is the judge and the comunity is the jury( the all comunity, not "the forum paratropers")......

evidense can be made up, but against facts there is no argument....and the fact is that Wolf and Aron are currently playing, and chances are they are being very successfull

Of course faking evidence is bad, but the FACT is that you have no reason to accuse someone of something unless you have evidence that they did it. From what i know, you're more likely to be wolf/aaron than Adam is. Everyone, Jarmas is Wolf. Lynch him now!

Of course faking evidence is bad, but the FACT is that you have no reason to accuse someone of something unless you have evidence that they did it. From what i know, you're more likely to be wolf/aaron than Adam is. Everyone, Jarmas is Wolf. Lynch him now!

running out of track dude...confess at least .....say like this: Guys im Wolf im realy sorry about what happen and thats it....then you will have to leave with the consequences of your acts....and slowly build trust in the comunity if your intentions are any good....now thats how a man handles hes business....but you rather be a weasel entering the game with a new account having with a clear field in front.....nah that field should be full of obstacles ,mines and shit...be a man and face the community head on....stop hiding behind a new account pretending to be someone your not lol......

Wolf, clearly im getting nowhere with you. Im going to leave your awful thread now. Bye Wolf.

Plus ---Al-Pacino is my Avatar....stop copying my shit....i know you was my fan back in the day....we never had a problem....remember when i asked you advise about fight tactics and sliders?......you were very helpfull ,follow your instructions and i lost that fight :) ....no wonder you didnt had a clue ........did you even bother to set the sliders? lol

at first i tought you were clever i tought u was a hacker or something ....desapointed...but no your are not a wolf you are a rat that took advantage of your position...."from legend to wannabe".... learn with wolf.......out on the shops soon

Again, i ask how does this relate to my statement that they cheated and should spend 12 years a mike slave? You seem to doing what jarmas is accused of often and are confusing words.

Humors and GBK told me everything you are repeating and already shared the thread to me 3 weeks ago in chat, hence why i joined decimation, humors was helpful.

He also told me what he did to get banned, he is getting hate from you guys who are proclaiming it could be possible that worse offenders are able to silently subvert the culture again without us being able to target them just like you fine fellows are doing to humors.

Be fucking transparent at least.

Well you know how they like to over react on everything. Just like the last time I normally talked with a guy in chat and said I have some experience in Karate and MMA and would beat him in sparring where then he did claim in forum I was harassing and bullying him and PBR banned me in forum for that and then trust me they will run around forum and say how bad I am and how did I offend this guy in chat.

Sadly there is nothing I can do to make them understand I just want to play the game. Even the owner of the game Mike said I can play it and has nothing against me as long I dont use name humors but these guy still ban me in forum fo no reason what so ever because they know Mike really dont care about the game anymore and would not move a finger to help me out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure, you can borrow 6 mil from me. On two conditions though:

1) Run a half decent org

2) Stop sucking up to Ivan Drago in the Island

Not asking for much.

On a better note, I hope you enjoyed Aspire 61, we it was a record-breaking event for us!

http://mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=888826

Should break these records at Aspire 62 - which happens in a few hours!

Have a nice day!

• Upvote 1

1) Run a half decent org

Not asking for much.

On a better note, I hope you enjoyed Aspire 61, we it was a record-breaking event for us!

Have a nice day!

Aspire this and Aspire that lol

Dont be upset with Drago, he beat your ass thats why lol

Also, you guys are fooled. This thread was just a scam by Jarmas to get Spin and Win credits.

Man is a genius and you guys think he's an idiot.

On a different level.

Dont divert attention from "Where is Holly" pls

but you know i feel for you bro ...i can tell you just someone realy trying to please and fit in(basicly blowing smoke up peoples ass)....what was your previous aliance?....

Also, you guys are fooled. This thread was just a scam by Jarmas to get Spin and Win credits.

Man is a genius and you guys think he's an idiot.

On a different level.

loooool easy tiger.....you cant realy call someone out on being scamed! lol...sorry to say bro.....$6M dam....where did you get the $$ from?....dont tell me you spend your monthly wage buying peoples vip for real $$.....dont tell me you that naive pls...

giphy.gif

Oh the "forum pratrooperss" comander is reading the thread now.....i was thinking you was not coming GBK..... :)

I am pretty sure he has been told to not talk about Wolf because if he gets mad or anything and admit that Tom is Wolf trust me a lot of people would leave the game.

• Upvote 2

They weren't any good, so why does it matter if they re-joined the game; they don't matter any more.

Without their superpowers those two are about as relevant as post USADA Vitor.

Well the problem is that people are still not 100% sure that they did not change other manager fighter stats.

They weren't any good, so why does it matter if they re-joined the game; they don't matter any more.

Without their superpowers those two are about as relevant as post USADA Vitor.

would you allow Hitler to become president if he didnt belong to the nazi party?

Ok, even if they did--no one will not, other Mike if they are here. I suggest letting go of something you can't control.

Well I agree with you on that but it would be pretty dumb for Mike to publicly allow them to play the game right? People would be little mad about it.

Same goes for me Mike said I can play but cant play with name humors because if he allows me to play with that name people would be mad and leave the game and I have to agree with him and accepted that I would not be longer allowed to play with that name. Same goes for Wolf I liked him before he was banned and I like him now when he plays under the name Tom but its probably better for everyone not to publicly say its him just as GBK is doing right now because he knows who is who and most likely is told to not talk about or he would be banned as well.

1) Run a half decent org

Not asking for much.

Have a nice day!

He runs a pretty good org in my opinion. Island FC is way above decent and he runs it so i think he has that covered

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2