WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

Well I agree with you on that but it would be pretty dumb for Mike to publicly allow them to play the game right? People would be little mad about it.

Same goes for me Mike said I can play but cant play with name humors because if he allows me to play with that name people would be mad and leave the game and I have to agree with him and accepted that I would not be longer allowed to play with that name. Same goes for Wolf I liked him before he was banned and I like him now when he plays under the name Tom but its probably better for everyone not to publicly say its him just as GBK is doing right now because he knows who is who and most likely is told to not talk about or he would be banned as well.

....."This is a Mike's world yeahhhhhhh....."

"....This is a Mike's world but wont be nothing

without Humors or Mamado!::"

James Brown Tycoon version :)

....."This is a Mike's world yeahhhhhhh....."

"....This is a Mike's world but wont be nothing

without humors or Mamado!::"

James Brown Tycoon version :)

Good lyrics but there was a little mistake ;)

i would get banned if i express my views on those issues lol...you know that :)

he was not asking me but

Global Warming, gay marriage and the Mexican wall were. Also Obama Care.

Global Warming is only going to get worse i think.

gay marriage, people should be able to marry who ever they want too.

Mexican wall , stupid as hell.

Obama Care, not perfect but A step in the right direction

lol

• Upvote 1

lmao

this gif is literally the only thing worth looking at in this entire thread.

true ...never the less was by far the busiest thread of the week...that should tell you everything you need to know about everyone that poped in.....lol

people completly abandon Mikes thread about development to focus on this shity issue loooooooool.....and thats the people we deal with on dayly basis.....

• Upvote 1

true ...never the less was by far the busiest thread of the week...that should tell you everything you need to know about everyone that poped in.....lol

Yeah but according to moderators thats not what forum is all about. Its much easier for them to moderate when there are 5 post a week and 2 users online.

• Upvote 1

Private chat information with Tom and GBK was leaked about him being Wolf.

Found it!!!! What other proof do you need? Plus this does not look fake as hell because it took me 5 minutes to do it. I mean I found it.......

images.duckduckgo-5.png

• Upvote 3

he was not asking me but

Global Warming, gay marriage and the Mexican wall were. Also Obama Care.

Global Warming is only going to get worse i think.

gay marriage, people should be able to marry who ever they want too.

Mexican wall , stupid as hell.

Obama Care, not perfect but A step in the right direction

lol

Marriage as a legal institution should be abolished. As long as marriage and the church are synonymous, gay marriage should be illegal. Being gay gets you sent to hell in most religions I've read about, prolly shouldn't be in a church with a preacher dude.

Personally I think everybody should have the right to be miserable, but if you're religious, and you're gay, don't get married. Go get stoned to death by a crowd of hooligans.

:rolling:

• Upvote 1

Marriage as a legal institution should be abolished. As long as marriage and the church are synonymous, gay marriage should be illegal. Being gay gets you sent to hell in most religions I've read about, prolly shouldn't be in a church with a preacher dude.

Personally I think everybody should have the right to be miserable, but if you're religious, and you're gay, don't get married. Go get stoned to death by a crowd of hooligans.

:rolling:

Finaly some wise words...geting stoned...ummmm ....i like you :).....and guys im afraid to burst your buble but Adam is Aron for sure....our last pm exange prove that

Im afraid Aspire will shut soon ...so all of yous with fighters there ,be prepaered ...same goes to the organizations that are able to accommodate former Aspire fighters......dont worry Adam or Aron ,whatever your name is....your Empire will be looked after

• Downvote 1

Can someone sum up what's happened through 14 pages in the last couple hours.. wtf

Just came across this thread and no way I can read through all that lol

My honest thoughts are that if Wolf and Aaron are back and they keep quiet and mind their business and don't cheat, I could care less. I believe in second chances and I'd rather worry about myself then worry about former players.

Can someone sum up what's happened through 14 pages in the last couple hours.. wtf

Just came across this thread and no way I can read through all that lol

My honest thoughts are that if Wolf and Aaron are back and they keep quiet and mind their business and don't cheat, I could care less. I believe in second chances and I'd rather worry about myself then worry about former players.

To sum it up, our community is a shit show. There's only 1 thing worth looking at it in this entire thread and it's the 'disappointed gif' that Rory posted.