Open message to Mike

bjornmma1

Well your staying busy in the game without having any money. I see no fighters created and no QFC fights on any of your many accounts.

correct he has no fighters on any of his accounts -- oh yea but yet he hasnt broken any rules in 7 years -- lol

• Upvote 1

second server is pretty much out of the question i would say -- mike done said he doesnt make enough off the game now for his time and programmer so adding another second server and thus adding to how much it cost is pretty stupid to me

also on adding womens division is pretty dumb and don't see anything it adds -- if you really want to you could have that now just name your fighters a womens name and there you go -- you could have a complete womens org if you want no need to redo anything or add programming

I need to be in the game for years to know your an asshole?

No you need to be to understand that on previous accounts I had fighters. Understand now?

correct he has no fighters on any of his accounts -- oh yea but yet he hasnt broken any rules in 7 years -- lol

What rules I have broken? It should be pretty easy to prove that right?
When I post something that is against the rules its not like I cant delete it right? Then you would be able to link it to me but I dont think you will.

second server is pretty much out of the question i would say -- mike done said he doesnt make enough off the game now for his time and programmer so adding another second server and thus adding to how much it cost is pretty stupid to me

also on adding womens division is pretty dumb and don't see anything it adds -- if you really want to you could have that now just name your fighters a womens name and there you go -- you could have a complete womens org if you want no need to redo anything or add programming

I dont think whats so hard to make a second server? just copy this one and do simple changes like I noted before. Banning manager to manager transfers should take up to 5 minutes for Mike to code.
Adding woman division ads new blood to the game and new competition same as Island but problem with Island that fighters after it ends are complere crap.

What rules I have broken? It should be pretty easy to prove that right?
When I post something that is against the rules its not like I cant delete it right? Then you would be able to link it to me but I dont think you will.

you have multiple accounts right now -- thats breaking the rules period

every time you spout off at the mouth and get banned you go make more accounts -- that's breaking the rules period

• Upvote 1

you have multiple accounts right now -- thats breaking the rules period

Well I have asked Mike to delete it and having a second account when you dont use previous one is not a multi accounting so its not against the rules and its not what I am saying its what Mike have stated because of the weird situation managers get in when they want to start new account because previous has been fucked up. Problem is that as I have said before this game needs delete function at lot of managers have been asking it in chat and forum how to delete account and it always would make me think why its not there.
Yeah and dont forget to ban all new managers who created second account because they fucked up the first one and could not find any delete button or wait 3 months before Mike decided to read their PM. How ridiculous you guys can be to time to its crazy.

Also lets remeber that you banned my last account in forum for no reason right? You remember it?

• Downvote 3

I remember when I very first started this game. Even back then it was so confusing. It was also one of the best things I ever stumbl d across. This nice manager by the name of AmyD gave me a shove in the right direction, and for years I thought he was a female because of his name lol. I still scroll down from time to time and look at the old fighters I made, quite a few with pre 1k IDs. Yes I suck at the game even though quite a few great managers have given me choice advice. I'm a long time casual player of that makes sense. Long story (kinda) short I still love this game as much as I hate losing at it. It's been a hell of a ride!

• Upvote 2

I remember when I very first started this game. Even back then it was so confusing. It was also one of the best things I ever stumbl d across. This nice manager by the name of AmyD gave me a shove in the right direction, and for years I thought he was a female because of his name lol. I still scroll down from time to time and look at the old fighters I made, quite a few with pre 1k IDs. Yes I suck at the game even though quite a few great managers have given me choice advice. I'm a long time casual player of that makes sense. Long story (kinda) short I still love this game as much as I hate losing at it. It's been a hell of a ride!

Well then you probably understand that this game should have at least some sort of a tutorial because here think that only way to learn something would be coming in to the forum. Sadly they dont understand that only little amount of managers use forum let alone managers who just registered.

Plenty of people come to the forums man. I bet a lot of them don't stick around long or just check out after they see very little substance of value.

Gonna bump some entertaining classics after this..

Probably doesn't help they come and ask about their fighters and if they have potential and people have to tell them "Confidence/IQ/etc sucks. only keep KO power or chin"

• Upvote 7

Plenty of people come to the forums man. I bet a lot of them don't stick around long or just check out after they see very little substance of value.

Gonna bump some entertaining classics after this..

Probably doesn't help they come and ask about their fighters and if they have potential and people have to tell them "Confidence/IQ/etc sucks. only keep KO power or chin"

Sure sure thats why we have 600 post a week.

all of these posts on this thread and the one question I have is where is DoctorWho?

You forgot how he acted up when he was in Decimation?

Acted up?

I shared a pm in chat about how you told me I needed to act normal since I was in your alliance. I just found it funny that you were telling me to act normal, it was like the pot calling the kettle black. And I won't be 52 until 2025. So, I now will quote Trivium, downfall of Decimation.

• Upvote 3

Acted up?

I shared a pm in chat about how you told me I needed to act normal since I was in your alliance. I just found it funny that you were telling me to act normal, it was like the pot calling the kettle black. And I won't be 52 until 2025. So, I now will quote Trivium, downfall of Decimation.

I asked you to act normal but you where not able to do it even for a hour thats why you where booted out for good.

Even just 20% faster learning speed would be awesome.

Spent over a year's worth of VIP releasing slow learners in the last couple of weeks, just because i want to fight top competition within the next 18 months and not have to wait till the next Olympics.

In between all the vidya and board game's and life in general, this game has something to it that just draws me back, and i think the community albeit sometimes fickle, plays a big part in that.

Cause i mean, its a text based game, basically just a spreadsheet simulator with scary avatar's of deranged mental patients pictured in odd locations.

"Excelling" at this game without the forums would be rather pointless, unless of course you have a circle of friends with a penchant for enjoying stories, about pen and paper cage fighters and their illustrious ups and downs.

I think what im trying to say is, speed this game the fuck up, and perhaps maybe just enjoy the utter madhouse this place is sometimes, without pulling a Richard Dreyfus everytime Jarmas or Humors or even Bjorn, stirs the pot.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Its not a big deal. And Decimation is going nowhere, but Im wondering about this downfall since weve never been a top alliance. Were just playing and having a bit of fun along the way and enjoying the game.

nothing really, the chorus from Black by Trivium is:

Black!

Downfall of decimation!

Black!

It tears apart the night!

Basically my entire story with this game also.

I've been here best part of 8 years and I'm probably the worst at it than i ever have been but thats because I've lost passion.

There is an elite group and then everyone else at this point, there used to be pride in every ORG in every Company and now its just not quite the same.

Love u all my old timer buddies tho, and appreciate the love that has gone into the game, but It really does feel like it's dying out sometimes which is super sad

• Upvote 1