Open message to Mike

bjornmma1

Rambo so I can join group or not?

"Rambo add group" nonsense...

How could I vouch for you when you create a different account every other week or two, or day, or month, or who the heck knows. I couldn't care less if you were in group or not. It doesn't matter. If you think the cosmetic shit, the very simple unanimous stuff that's actually gonna get implemented at first (before it potentially turns into a shit show) needs your input, or my input, or any one person's input.... head is far up ass.

You're asking to be in the same "The Group" that you keep criticizing. It's the hypocrisy level of making fun of a fraternity and frat dudes and then when they invite you to their frat you accept it with a smile on your face.

you want me to speak kindly about you, or stick up for you when it comes to forum nonsense or 'your right to play game' then you need to keep the same damn account for at least 1 irl year.

as far as this game goes, I couldn't care less if you play or don't play, ban or no ban, or just about anybody else for that matter outside of Convicted.. and good org owners and some vets.

• Upvote 1

Why I would not be? I havent been banned in game for abusing any rules for 7 years and you still have doubts?
Even Mike has said I can play and even then people dont respect it.

its cause they dont respect you -- its not about mikes decision -- just remember your on a short leash -- actually no leash period or warnings for you

this is like your 2nd or 3rd account since i been back in less than a month -- anyway lets so on topic

its cause they dont respect you -- its not about mikes decision -- just remember your on a short leash -- actually no leash period or warnings for you

this is like your 2nd or 3rd account since i been back in less than a month -- anyway lets so on topic

I understand that and fully are aware that its the case but lets be real for a moment if you banned me for something bad I would not say a word but banning because you dont respect me is ridiculous. Dont you think so?

Can someone please drop me a message when the group or whatever is made. Had a couple of good suggestions to post there.

You have to ask Karter who is currently in charge of everything that happens around The Group and sadly he wants me no where near it.

• Downvote 1

You have to ask Karter who is currently in charge of everything that happens around The Group and sadly he wants me no where near it.

Like karter said, keep one account for 1 year irl and prove you can be a normal person for that same time and everyone will be more accepting of you

• Upvote 1

Eh,, I thought he clearly stated he didn't care

I hope so buddy I hope its true but based on what I have seen there is more to The Group that we really see.

the group is basically mikes janitorial staff. i dont really get why you wanna waste your time prettying up fighter portraits or adding garlands to championship belts mate.

Because I know what we need to do to get the game back to where it was and even better but sadly because some ones obducary it seems it will not happen any time soon.

The Group needs managers like me who have opinion not who are just repeating what Mike is saying to get +1 in forum.

• Downvote 1

Because I know what we need to do to get the game back to where it was and even better but sadly because some ones obducary it seems it will not happen any time soon.

The Group needs managers like me who have opinion not who are just repeating what Mike is saying to get +1 in forum.

List 3 unique humors points of view now that will change this game for the better that no one else could possibly work out

Google FOMO because you got it bad man

List 3 unique humors points of view now that will change this game for the better that no one else could possibly work out

Google FOMO because you got it bad man

I have stated them for years.

1. Fixed economy that means no manager to manager money transfers. Maybe some little ones but that has to been put on test.

2. Womans divions. At start that has to be 2 weight division and in two cities only. Managers get 2-3 woman fighter slots for free other they can buy.

3. This is the most important because we all understand no fixing at this point will never fix a game that is been 9 year in a complete mess. Second server. It has to be on the same page and wit the same account and include 2 previous points. What it will change? Everything. Balanced fighters because of everyone will not have private gym with fighters who all have elite stats all around. It will bring back other aspects of the game like public gyms clothing companies and nutrition companies.

And few others like tutorial, start up instant fights, in game chat and few others.

• Downvote 2

1. This won't fix economy.

2. There arent enough fighters atm for 135 and 265+ divisions, adding more divisions just for female names of the fighters(basically nothing else changes) is bullshit.

3. There isn't an admin/programmer to support and work on the only server there is atm so who will spend time setting up and handling another.

1. This won't fix economy.

2. There arent enough fighters atm for 135 and 265+ divisions, adding more divisions just for female names of the fighters(basically nothing else changes) is bullshit.

3. There isn't an admin/programmer to support and work on the only server there is atm so who will spend time setting up and handling another.

1. Like I said it will not fix economy but make it better in long term. You cant fix something that has been a mess for 9 years.

2. Problem with these divions is that they are to small to be in every city and people generally tend to make fighters based on fighters who are well know and they are not from these divions

How ever woman divions are popular in MMA and giving free fighter slots just for woman fighter just for two divisions and teo cities st the beginning they would be stacked not to mention people would love start in new divions from scratch where they would be able to compete with old managers.

3. But there should be if you want to make the game popular again. That is how every major tycoon game has been run from top to bottom.

• Downvote 1

all 3 ideas are terrible ideas.

A restructured 3rd (full game reset) is debatable and controversial... you'd lose a ton of members at first but the long term outcome of the game might prosper. But for a full game reset you'd require months of improvements both cosmetic and engine and at least a slightly faster pace of play and quicker fighter rollover.

2 servers would eventually kill one another. Most would probably just stick to whichever one they had more success at and splitting the user base into two pretty much kills it.

Women Division - I don't think it's necessary and think the weight class market struggles enough as it is. Would it be interesting? Maybe for women who are interested in text based browser games. Let's ask Danielle Bee, Kelly, or Kate if there's a high demand for adding women division in this game. There's really nothing stopping you from giving your fighter a females name if you're that hellbent on making women fighters. If we had a massive female userbase maybe my opinion would be different.

I know a women's division is as close as humors might ever get to a woman (ha ha) but it doesn't really contribute to the development of the game to call it a priority and it'd take a ton of time away from other aspects that need improving.

Economy is whatever. I don't really see how it impacts anybody in a negative way. The amount of cash overflow allows the vets to practically hand out cash to noobs to get private gyms and even the playing field as far as training goes.

• Upvote 2

Every time somebody suggests women's divisions it gets shot down for the same reasons it's getting shot down here. It would be the same as adding Flyweight.

• Upvote 1

A restructured 3rd (full game reset) is debatable and controversial... you'd lose a ton of members at first but the long term outcome of the game might prosper. But for a full game reset you'd require months of improvements both cosmetic and engine and at least a slightly faster pace of play and quicker fighter rollover.

2 servers would eventually kill one another. Most would probably just stick to whichever one they had more success at and splitting the user base into two pretty much kills it.

Women Division - I don't think it's necessary and think the weight class market struggles enough as it is. Would it be interesting? Maybe for women who are interested in text based browser games. Let's ask Danielle Bee, Kelly, or Kate if there's a high demand for adding women division in this game. There's really nothing stopping you from giving your fighter a females name if you're that hellbent on making women fighters. If we had a massive female userbase maybe my opinion would be different.

I know a women's division is as close as humors might ever get to a woman (ha ha) but it doesn't really contribute to the development of the game to call it a priority and it'd take a ton of time away from other aspects that need improving.

Economy is whatever. I don't really see how it impacts anybody in a negative way. The amount of cash overflow allows the vets to practically hand out cash to noobs to get private gyms and even the playing field as far as training goes.

You are right the one of the servers will slowly die but the one that has all been fixed will stand in long term it will put the game where it should be.

Woman division you have to understand it would be very limited just in few cities if you really think there would be no competition when you have fighter slots who can you only use on woman fighters then you are little bit delusional.

As far as economy goes its fine for managers liek you who are years in game but put yourself in new manager shoes. When one joins the game he gets like 50$ where look at cities how much there are public gyms and how much do they cost and then ask yourself what would them keep in the game? That QFC fight that will be after 3 days?

You are right the one of the servers will slowly die but the one that has all been fixed will stand in long term it will put the game where it should be.

Woman division you have to understand it would be very limited just in few cities if you really think there would be no competition when you have fighter slots who can you only use on woman fighters then you are little bit delusional.

As far as economy goes its fine for managers liek you who are years in game but put yourself in new manager shoes. When one joins the game he gets like 50$ where look at cities how much there are public gyms and how much do they cost and then ask yourself what would them keep in the game? That QFC fight that will be after 3 days?

1. Or just focus on one server, improve it, same result without total reset and exonerating a bunch of the vets from the game.

2. Silly imo. Cities should mostly be Cosmetic. Buying clothes and supplements in different cities should still require X amount of days to receive. Your idea for women's division is flawed imho. No point in making "The Island" for women's division. It's just not worth the time and effort. If we had 50,000 users and 100,000+ active fighters, I'd say hell, why not.

3. You didn't read my initial post? Vets like me who have a bunch of money are generous with it more often than not with new users.

Bigger Economy = access to money = access to private training = faster training/fighters maxing out earlier = level playing field

For those that come to forums and really seek out help/advice and find mentors, etc. They tend to get the financial backing and advice they need to add some vets from FA that can earn income and create a batch of project fighters to train at private gyms. Removing current game economy ruins balance of the game. Sure, it balances everybody out to even playing field to start, but makes the guys who start from day 1 have a huge headstart over anybody who attempts to start later on down the road.

• Upvote 2

1. Or just focus on one server, improve it, same result without total reset and exonerating a bunch of the vets from the game.

2. Silly imo. Cities should mostly be Cosmetic. Buying clothes and supplements in different cities should still require X amount of days to receive. Your idea for women's division is flawed imho. No point in making "The Island" for women's division. It's just not worth the time and effort. If we had 50,000 users and 100,000+ active fighters, I'd say hell, why not.

3. You didn't read my initial post? Vets like me who have a bunch of money are generous with it more often than not with new users.

Bigger Economy = access to money = access to private training = faster training/fighters maxing out earlier = level playing field

For those that come to forums and really seek out help/advice and find mentors, etc. They tend to get the financial backing and advice they need to add some vets from FA that can earn income and create a batch of project fighters to train at private gyms. Removing current game economy ruins balance of the game. Sure, it balances everybody out to even playing field to start, but makes the guys who start from day 1 have a huge headstart over anybody who attempts to start later on down the road.

1. Like we allready said fully economy cant be fixed so that argument is out of the window. At this poing game has few years left and if you want it to have more than that we need second clean server with all fixed. Like I said it should not be cut away from this one. There are the same account you can use on both of them that would not people to leave the game becasue of it.

2. Seriously if you had 2 free slots you can only use for woman fighters you would not make two of them? I beg the difference.

3. But you have to understand how many of the new managers really join forum or chat to ask for help? How much money you have gave to managers who never asked you? I would say zero. When you start to play new game and you see that you dont even have 1/4 of the amount your fighter needs to join the only gym you will stay in the game? Of course no. Those who come to forum are very little % of the ones that really join the game on daily bases and leave right away because there is literal nothing to do once you have registered your account and made your fighter. You are stuck there with your 50$ and have to wait 3 day for a QFC fight if its even book what is also a big issue. Look at how many new managers join the game on daily bases and how many of them ask for a mentor in forum and you will understand that not the forum is the place for a new manager but he game itself.

1. Like we allready said fully economy cant be fixed so that argument is out of the window. At this poing game has few years left and if you want it to have more than that we need second clean server with all fixed. Like I said it should not be cut away from this one. There are the same account you can use on both of them that would not people to leave the game becasue of it.

2. Seriously if you had 2 free slots you can only use for woman fighters you would not make two of them? I beg the difference.

3. But you have to understand how many of the new managers really join forum or chat to ask for help? How much money you have gave to managers who never asked you? I would say zero. When you start to play new game and you see that you dont even have 1/4 of the amount your fighter needs to join the only gym you will stay in the game? Of course no.

I'd say just about anybody who is gonna stick around reads tutorial, applies for mentor, or comes to forums for help.

I've never given a new user money just because he joined the game. I've never given anybody who asked me for money anything. People I've mentored, or new users I've talked to, and we discuss private gyms, etc.. I've funded more than enough new users with finances to secure private gym training for a few months. Given plenty of new users money for their new org. funded tournaments for new orgs... you restart economy from zero.. and now we're looking at The Island again. Also make P4P #1 completely irrelevant for a while until people are established. Prolly couldn't activate p4p trophies and w/c trophies for at least 6 months or you'd litter HOF.

more money in economy is a good thing. you don't realize that because you keep deleting and creating new accounts every other day and nobody gives you money despite you repeatedly asking for it. name two legit reasons overflooded economy is bad for game?

you can take out loan, create gym, off the jump. pick up FA fighters with big contracts or sign them with top orgs for top dollar. have steady income to pay off debt and fund gym if you fight every 2-3 weeks. You'll be pulling in 50K for just losing if you pick up the right FA.

I'd say just about anybody who is gonna stick around reads tutorial, applies for mentor, or comes to forums for help.

I've never given a new user money just because he joined the game. I've never given anybody who asked me for money anything. People I've mentored, or new users I've talked to, and we discuss private gyms, etc.. I've funded more than enough new users with finances to secure private gym training for a few months. Given plenty of new users money for their new org. funded tournaments for new orgs... you restart economy from zero.. and now we're looking at The Island again. Also make P4P #1 completely irrelevant for a while until people are established. Prolly couldn't activate p4p trophies and w/c trophies for at least 6 months or you'd litter HOF.

more money in economy is a good thing. you don't realize that because you keep deleting and creating new accounts every other day and nobody gives you money despite you repeatedly asking for it. name two legit reasons overflooded economy is bad for game?

you can take out loan, create gym, off the jump. pick up FA fighters with big contracts or sign them with top orgs for top dollar. have steady income to pay off debt and fund gym if you fight every 2-3 weeks. You'll be pulling in 50K for just losing if you pick up the right FA.

Have you ever played any other manager game beside this one? You are really trying to say to me that the same about of people that do tutorial once they start the game are the ones that would join forum and ask for money or mentor? This is completly not true at all in the most of the games and this one is one of them people dont care about forum and chat at all possible around 5% of them would use it but even that is high number.

You also have to understand every manager who starts to play the game is not a VIP manager and like Mike said some where in his page around 13% managers only have VIP so based on what you said that 83% of the managers would have almost no chance of any existence in the game.

Trust me I realize that more money is good in the game and I understand thats also a problem. I have always had money when I come back to the game and if I wanted I would get it right now as well that is not a problem for me because I have been here for years and years but its a problem for a new managers. Managers like me are more than happy than economy is fucked because once I create a new account I dont need to make any companies I dont need to write or do any of that shit to make money to train my fighters I just need to send a PM but stuff like that is what kills the game slowly and surly.
1. Cant create a gym of the go because you really dont have money for it. These 50k you can loan will just make you ask Mike at the end of the day to delete your account becaue you want to have a new one.
2. Cant pick up any FA with big contracts because your manager rank is just way to low.
3. Basicaly you cant do shit you have to fight in QFC for few months if no one will give you money or you dont want to waste hours of hours in the game to make it by doing other stuff.

3. Basicaly you cant do shit you have to fight in QFC for few months if no one will give you money or you dont want to waste hours of hours in the game to make it by doing other stuff.

Well your staying busy in the game without having any money. I see no fighters created and no QFC fights on any of your many accounts. Somehow you find time to spam the forums, message your alliance to support your nonsense and beg people to let your join a discussion group that no one wants you in. I guess mentors can tell new players to just be an annoying little cu*t and you will do just fine in this game.

So far my number one problem with the game has nothing to do with the game play. It is you and how your still posting your bullsh*t.

• Upvote 1

Well your staying busy in the game without having any money. I see no fighters created and no QFC fights on any of your many accounts. Somehow you find time to spam the forums, message your alliance to support your nonsense and beg people to let your join a discussion group that no one wants you in. I guess mentors can tell new players to just be an annoying little cu*t and you will do just fine in this game.

So far my number problem with the game has nothing to do with the game play. It is you and how your still posting your bullsh*t.

You are 3 months in the game I dont think you should talk about what I am or am not doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1