Open message to Mike

bjornmma1

He said his programmer is gonna be working 80% of his time on MMA Tycoon as of now - It's all positives right now. Bitching about something at this point is just going to annoy the hell out of him and make him think why he even bothered doing something progressive if he is still getting shit.

DING DING DING DING DING.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

DING DING DING DING DING.

The sound of the coins you get from MMAbetting while you let this game go to shit?

You can keep a fake front up and pretend that you still care about the game, as most still buy it. Just don`t be shocked then if you see what the remains of the game will be in a year or two.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

The sound of the coins you get from MMAbetting while you let this game go to shit?

You can keep a fake front up and pretend that you still care about the game, as most still buy it. Just don`t be shocked then if you see what the remains of the game will be in a year or two.

Best leave nOw then bjorn
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Remember the days of Bjorn annoying the hell out of Mike over things like getting a Downvoters group installed?

If you wanna keep bitching about Mike and HIS game, then just leave like you claimed you were doing months ago. At this point, everyone is happy to give his Improvements group a try yet all you can do is try to make things about you.

Group idea gets announced ; "I refuse to join if it's more than X amount of people"

Mike goes ahead with it anyway ; "Mike you should sell your game"

How about you kindly fuck off and let people who actually have a shred of common sense work together to bring about improvements to the game instead of acting like the petulant child that you have always been and people are seeing you become in the past 2 years. It's not a shock that people like the BHP, Scott Davies and Michael Knight in particular, and recently Bradley Burns have called you out on all of your bullshit that people have known you to do.

Either leave the game, or quit bitching cos frankly, the game will do the same with or without you in it.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

I have to agree its not like Mike is doing us a favor by fixing the game not like we get a yearly salary from it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The fact that humors agrees with your post speaks of how retarded it is lmao

damm that was savage! glad to see you still have it.

any who Bjorn... man I can see why you get so much hate now.. your acting like a raging *****. I feel for mike and have a feeling you could be a big reason hes not active with the game.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thread should of been locked and moved days ago.

Bjorn it's your prerogative to complain... but progress is progress. It's a start. Why complain? Realistically wtf do you expect? Cosmetic not good enough start? What changes would YOU like to see that aren't going to happen?

• Upvote 3

damm that was savage! glad to see you still have it.

any who Bjorn... man I can see why you get so much hate now.. your acting like a raging *****. I feel for mike and have a feeling you could be a big reason hes not active with the game.

Why speak logic to him man when he doesnt know that language?

Does the game lacks updates? Of course it does.

Is it still the best text based mma sim even without updates? Hell yeah it is.

Mike isnt a saint when it comes to game maintenance recently, but what bjorn is trying to do is to force him close the game, cause even the most patient man on earth would get pissed off by this constant complaining.

Finally when there is some small hope for improvements, prolly wont work but i hope i am wrong, still it is hope though, he started bitching 24/7 about it because it isnt happening his way - first it was small group then open message then chat. Owner said make a group, you are making a fucking group for fucks sake. If you want a chat with owner go to another game where there is chat with owner. Grow the fuck up already.

• Upvote 1

Why speak logic to him man when he doesnt know that language?

Does the game lacks updates? Of course it does.

Is it still the best text based mma sim even without updates? Hell yeah it is.

Mike isnt a saint when it comes to game maintenance recently, but what bjorn is trying to do is to force him close the game, cause even the most patient man on earth would get pissed off by this constant complaining.

Finally when there is some small hope for improvements, prolly wont work but i hope i am wrong, still it is hope though, he started bitching 24/7 about it because it isnt happening his way - first it was small group then open message then chat. Owner said make a group, you are making a fucking group for fucks sake. If you want a chat with owner go to another game where there is chat with owner. Grow the fuck up already.

If Mike closes the game because a dozen bad apples, criticism, negative feedback, complaints, etc. he is a piss poor owner that owes a lot of refunds. There's at least 1000 other users that are trekking along just fine.

• Upvote 3