Ending my allegiance with Vendetta

Rocket

Okay so just to start with, to all the current vendetta members, thank you for being great lads and we managed to save the alliance from hands down the biggest scandal ever in tycoon history. Through sheer will and fight the alliance is still going strong and I applaud kanis and the boys for that.

However, in truth my desire to be in the alliance was shattered after wolf/Aaron gate...then Grady and Ryan left but we where steadfast in repairing the damage, then Conor and scooby left and I was done at that point but I felt bad jumping ship and knew I had a job to keep a certain level of activity even if it was just as a forum monkey and show solidarity.

Now I have made a full return it is more clear than ever to me that Vendetta isn't my alliance, it isn't home anymore just a nasty scar of a shit time in game for me personally, so now I know the alliance is not going to fizzle out to nothing( again thanks to kanis and the boys) I will be leaving for pastures new.

We all have our own journeys and issues I guess, and this one is mine and hopefully the current members understand my reasons, I haven't got another alliance currently I'm just going rogue and see where I end up.

There's worse things happening in the world but just letting the community and my old alliance mates know where I'm at.

Peace

• Upvote 9

Vendetta is still around? I thought they died a while ago.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am sad to see you leave. I also understand your need to grow,..go find what you need. I appreciate your moral compass and your concern for the Vendetta brand, You have earned yourself a family here in tycoon, whether you want to be seen with us or not :shades: I wish you the best, my friend, and let us know if we can ever lend a hand.

• Upvote 2

I am sad to see you leave. I also understand your need to grow,..go find what you need. I appreciate your moral compass and your concern for the Vendetta brand, You have earned yourself a family here in tycoon, whether you want to be seen with us or not :shades: I wish you the best, my friend, and let us know if we can ever lend a hand.

True class Kanis good luck with everything

• Upvote 2

Vendetta is still around? I thought they died a while ago.

Alliance Pyramid - Division 2, League 2 :mf_popcorn1:
  • Upvote 3

Vendetta has always been a great group. And a strong bond within.

We have and we dont care what others say. Thats that fighter mentality. :showoff:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your welcome to Decimation if you want a new and better home for yourself.

You just have to act "normal" if you join

Ken stalks Vendetta daily he knows where the alliance is

I haven't done that that in quite a while, hence why I though Vendetta wasn't around anymore.

• Upvote 1