How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

Cool, just checking it out now. Looks like you can't buy XRP with USD - can I buy XRP with BTC? Not really sure how the latter works tbh, is it pretty straight forward?

correct, only BTC. its super simple, you just need to have bitcoin to trade other coins.

nice, MANA has been making me bank.. glad i went heavy.. did you buy any land?

Land? What is that, a new currency or the real stuff? I took my portfolio to over 34,000 EU now, the rise was from a bounty i got from an ICO called Cryptaur, they gave me almost 9 Ether in bounty bonuses. So since September i went from 7k to 34k :showoff:

I plan to withdraw pull out my initial investment soon and then keep it stable around 1k-2k out every month from there on, depending on how much i have invested.

• Upvote 1

Land? What is that, a new currency or the real stuff? I took my portfolio to over 34,000 EU now, the rise was from a bounty i got from an ICO called Cryptaur, they gave me almost 9 Ether in bounty bonuses. So since September i went from 7k to 34k :showoff:

lmao my bad.. Thought you did some research on decentraland aka (MANA) they had a auction where you could buy land with mana hence why the price went up to .20 cents.. lol

insane gains on the bounty.. can you send any future ICOs my way? :training2:

I got a tip on them from one of my buddies that lives in the blockchain about MANA, i know they are "creating a city" or whatever, but i did not buy any land. I did not really earn much on MANA yet, my general strategy is to avoid all new currencies for at least 3-4 months after launch, wait for them to stabilize and then get involved, but i decided to invest a little into this one. I think i only have about 300 EU invested, so it is not a big deal.

Unikoin Gold = E-Sports

Dent = Verizon / Sprint

Good luck

I don't do it but I have a friend who does....I know he waited until he got over his initial investment back and pulled it out or something like that, I don't remember exactly. recently he gained 30% in one day.

I am not into the "pull out the initial investment" concept.

+100

Pulling out is for Catholics.

If you don't put money in that you can't afford to lose then why care about pulling your initial investment. Plus, once you are up a few hundred percent the odds of crashing back to your initial investment get slimmer and slimmer. The problem is if you only put what you can afford to lose in then your winnings aren't likely to change your life.

• Upvote 1

I bought ripple when it was at $0.3 I invested $300 but what I didn't realize is the app I was using had a total profit that I didn't adjust/remove so I woke up the next morning and was bought out with a profit of $150. NOW its valued at over $2 dollars and I had to wait a week to get my funds back into my account from the shitty app I used and missed out on so many gains.

did you get in ripple?

did you get in ripple?

Not yet and its killin it right now... fuck. HAvent got round to verifying on binance... Do I need to verify myself before I am able to deposit funds (the latter is proving to be difficult) lol So far it has not been as straight forward as the other two platforms I've used.

Not yet and its killin it right now... fuck. HAvent got round to verifying on binance... Do I need to verify myself before I am able to deposit funds (the latter is proving to be difficult) lol So far it has not been as straight forward as the other two platforms I've used.

its a pretty quick process, verify yourself, i think you just need to upload picture of your ID and a picture of yourself

I got into Ripple but only invested 200$, now it is 3400$. I wish i had more back then to buy more. Up to 46k EU in total assets, trying to verify my account for bithump (Korean exchange) apparently they buy Ripple at a higher rate (was around 15% higher today). I am struggling to get the verification to work though.

I got into Ripple but only invested 200$, now it is 3400$. I wish i had more back then to buy more. Up to 46k EU in total assets, trying to verify my account for bithump (Korean exchange) apparently they buy Ripple at a higher rate (was around 15% higher today). I am struggling to get the verification to work though.

good luck, id love to be able to open an exchange in another country, maybe it would help to avoid the new tax laws.

I invested about 8k EU in a varied portfolio in September (including Dash, ETH, BTC, Ripple, LTC, BTH, MANA and a bunch of other minors), i am up to 28k EU at the moment, i was 31k before the recent drops. I also pulled out 3k to use for a holiday to Budapest over the new year, so technically the sum should be more. At the moment i would say that almost anything you buy in the top 10-15 after the new year (i say after the new year because i expect the recent drop to continue for the next week or so) should have a positive overall growth for the next year, that is how the market is at the moment, there will be a lot of volatility though, so people with heart issues should not get involved.

One thing i noticed is that Crypto's act differently to share and the stock market, it is was more immature and volatile and you need to be less willing to sell and more willing to hold during the storm periods. In September i was not really gaining much and mainly it was due to quick sales after minor drops of 5-6% which is nothing for this market.

price manipulation is the reason crypto acts different from stocks.

Crypto has been very, very good to me.

I bought 25k XRP at 0.16, 10k more XRP @ 0.17, 10k at 0.22, 5k more at 0.24. 1k more @ 0.94 :winner:

I currently hodl 51k XRP

I also boughtin early on, just to mention a few

50k Lumen @ 0.03

25k ADA @ 0.09

50k Verge @ 0.03

Plus many more, I hold 22 forms of crypto at this point.

Invest thousands now in the right places, be a millionaire by 2019

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see that from the 46k EU i was a month ago, i dropped to almost 20k. Truth is, i offloaded 7k, so the real picture is not as bad. All in all though i am not complaining, i invested 5-6k in September, i already withdrew 10k and i am still left with 20k. If my wife would of listened to me, we would of offloaded almost everything when it was at 37k, but she is stubborn as hell.

I see that from the 46k EU i was a month ago, i dropped to almost 20k. Truth is, i offloaded 7k, so the real picture is not as bad. All in all though i am not complaining, i invested 5-6k in September, i already withdrew 10k and i am still left with 20k. If my wife would of listened to me, we would of offloaded almost everything when it was at 37k, but she is stubborn as hell.

Are you withdrawing the rest or sticking to it?

Told you not to bet the house!