How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

Well I first smart choise is not to listen what ever SP says thats for sure.

Yeah I will wait few more days maybe I can sell it for the same amount I did buy it and then buy same Neo or BAT.

OMG is a good one. I'd buy that on pull backs if I wasn't all tied up. You can pay in McDonalds with OMG in Singapore, which is huge for the whole industry.

Anyway, nearly done with this site: Cryptocurrency Prices. Took me a couple of days to knock it up but should save people a fortune. Hoping for a few donations :)

As for accepting Bitcoin for VIP, I'm totally happy to do that and will add it to the VIP page. The only issue really is that it's not gunna be automated, so people will have to message me when they send it over.

• Upvote 2

it's an ICO so it hasn't hit the exchanges yet and won't for awhile, this is a pre-sale opportunity to get in on the actual ground floor of something that the video suggests could be big time money over a relatively short hoddle of about 2 years. Watch the video and consider that one but the buy in is only 6 days left. I still think for you just buying Bitcoin and sitting on it, is the best option, but I'm actually considering buying a quarter of a bitcoin worth of NEBL based on the above video.

Most ICOs have gone to market and their price has gone down. People were paying over $0.20 for BAT and it went down to $0.07. Same thing for Bancor and Status, if not actually worse.

Comparing it to Statis is completely invalid in terms of % increase from ICO. That was from a different time. It's like comparing football transfers from 1900 and 2017.

Don't speculate when you don't need to (imo), for such a big chunk of your total portfolio. Back the good horses for good profit; don't go searching wildly in the wilderness.

N.B. I don't wanna say don't invest at all in case it turns out to be great... but there are a hell of a lot of blockchains like this and there will be many, many more, without much differentiation.

Yeah you are a lucky kid I have to say. I am only losing my money even BAT now has fallen to toilet :(

And why would you stop if you can make 400$ overnight? Seems a good income to me GBK is dreaming about these numbers while he cleans toilets and spams forum in spear time.

• Downvote 1

Yeah you are a lucky kid I have to say. I am only losing my money even BAT now has fallen to toilet :(

And why would you stop if you can make 400$ overnight? Seems a good income to me GBK is dreaming about these numbers while he cleans toilets and spams forum in spear time.

BAT is up over 15% since you bought it, you turnip.

NEO is up 323% since you should have bought it instead of ripple :winner: :shades:

I'm in. I've been meaning to get into some form of crypto for a long time, but always kept putting it off. I figure I'll put about $150 into BAT (you make some compelling arguments) and just sit on it for a couple years and cross my fingers that it makes me a good chunk of change :)

• Upvote 1

I'm in. I've been meaning to get into some form of crypto for a long time, but always kept putting it off. I figure I'll put about $150 into BAT (you make some compelling arguments) and just sit on it for a couple years and cross my fingers that it makes me a good chunk of change :)

Good stuff. Make sure you get Brave browser and get paid for viewing ads early, if you're gunna be invested in BAT. They'll start doing that early next year when the price will probably be about $0.60 or so. Let's say they pay you $0.03 worth of BAT per ad you view. If it goes up 20X in a couple of years, that $0.03 will have been worth $0.60 for a couple of seconds of your time.