Has your avatar been stolen?

Ramirez

This is what I was talking about in discord. You guys need to start picking up on the clues better.

I don't know if you feel like you're "exposing" Camara or something, but anyone can see that he made his post in this thread to get this exact reaction out of someone. At this point it's not even feeding the troll, it's opening a buffet for him.

When he leaves you this bait, don't run head first into it...because he's just gonna leave more bait on the line that's directly next to it.

Do you really think i didnt "see the clues", pretty sure you just got back around to the game. Here is my point enough is enough with Camara and his trolling he obviously cant take it in return. Im tired of trolls in general myself so i now seek to troll the miserable trolls in return.

To each there own, now back to what Dean can do to make things up to Hare. And, go!

• Upvote 2

Do you really think i didnt "see the clues", pretty sure you just got back around to the game. Here is my point enough is enough with Camara and his trolling he obviously cant take it in return. Im tired of trolls in general myself so i now seek to troll the miserable trolls in return.

If you think you're owning him and he's really angry at being trolled, that's all well and good. All I'm saying is I know for a fact that he's sitting with a massive smile on his face at the reaction, looking forward to his next opportunity to make you "troll him" again.

These guys feed on the attention. Just don't give it to them.

If you think you're owning him and he's really angry at being trolled, that's all well and good. All I'm saying is I know for a fact that he's sitting with a massive smile on his face at the reaction, looking forward to his next opportunity to make you "troll him" again.

These guys feed on the attention. Just don't give it to them.

He used to get to me, now I enjoy cause I know how much of a gullible tool he really is. Trust me when I tell you we have a long glorious history, I even try to guide him in life some times :shades:

Yep, we're fine at the moment. The avatar has been removed from the fighter in question. I've still requested that he personally reach out to Mike to get the avatar removed from his account so it doesn't just go right back into use later after this has "blown over". It's funny how tunes change so quickly to "I was just kidding about paying me" once you realize the community is about to bitch slap you, but that's fine too, whatever, as long as the tune changes, no matter what the reasoning is. It shouldn't have had to come to that though as I was pretty easy going with my original requests till he basically flipped me off, tried to extort me for my own avatar, etc. That's when it went from "honest mistake" to just being a dick.

So yes, all cool at this point. Do I want any dealings with the guy? No, that bridge is burned. But nobody else should have issues picking his guys up and bringing him on board so long as he follows through and doesn't screw around with other people's stuff anymore. So we can close the book on this as long as Mike eventually removes that avatar from potential use. I don't put an hour into work like that just to have it swiped, even in a game.

Mike answered me ingame so he should have answered you Hare

Mike answered me ingame so he should have answered you Hare

Yeah, he just said the guy removed the avatar from his fighter and isn't using it, so all's good now right? And left it at that. Didn't remove it from the account, which I asked for...again, so it couldn't be used in the future by the other guy...but Mike just kinda faded out. Oh well.

Yeah, he just said the guy removed the avatar from his fighter and isn't using it, so all's good now right? And left it at that. Didn't remove it from the account, which I asked for...again, so it couldn't be used in the future by the other guy...but Mike just kinda faded out. Oh well.

Just want to state for the record that Mike has now taken care of this and removed the avatar from use on the other dude's account. Appreciate that and felt it was important to come back here and note that Mike followed through on this.

• Upvote 6