lotos

These avatars will be sold, auctioned or gave away in the coming days. Please put in an offer. If there's more than one interested then that piece will go up for auction. ALSO: any other avatars on my page that say GIVE AWAY on them are also available for free (u must PM me to verify as someone may have jumped the gun) +plus any avatars on my page that has a price and hasn't been bought will go up for sale at a reduced price---AGAIN, please PM to verify and make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

Omar

0hNwTLo.jpg

Shady

qFlCJbt.jpg

Heist

4HDBtDq.jpg

Stringer

gZWBYgs.gif

Dempsey

dzCE3s6.jpg

Thai Guy

VrDJxOs.jpg

If still available 150k for the two "Dempsey" and "Thai Guy"

OFFERS you guys made are ok. I'll give it a day or two and hand 'em out unless a last auction presents itself. I think the Thai Guy might go up for auction. I'm glad the Dempsey has interest and am glad to see it go to someone who values it, so hang in there Gator, but 150k for both is too low. Any great avatars that don't make the bill will just go into my own collection. I'm not into going back and forth with prices, so please just give me the price you are willing to pay and leave it at that.

As far as the Mike issues's concerned, there is no pattern. If he likes it and he's in a good mood he picks it, if he likes it and he's not sure, he waits until he's in a bad mood. The reason I'm hanging up my hat, is cos Mike has rejected ones that have faces from in game avatars. If he accepts ones or did accept ones that barely suit the requirements is entirely up to him...it is the ones that clearly do pass, but get put into his "not sure"pile which is as we all know hardly ever get accepted (once you've waited over 2-3 weeks).

So that's one main reason and also on a more practical and financial level is that a photoshop subscription costs £9.99 a month and my year (which has been extended to 15 months) is nearly expired. Making avatars got me through a time of incapacitation, which I'm hoping is also coming to an end. I can find other ways of channeling my creativity that a)doesn't cost money and b)isn't relying on Mike.

70k for Hugh Glass is ok

150k The Gov'nor is ok

150k for Dempsey and Thai guy is too low. Those are cream and especially Dempsey is a one of a kind (as that Tycoon Times style will only be used once by me).

Omar- make me an offer.

• Upvote 1

i'll bid 150k for this one if it's still available bro:

6VAXQ56.gif here's without the wolf tickets XywkDEM.jpg (I could probably make this more passable, but I really don't care by this point). Give it a go Ramirez.

Auctioning these avatars this week plus a raffle to win PIECE 1 at the weekend.

PIECE 2 PIECE 1 PIECE 3

nm0RIEX.gifHa9nZeg.gifUNQaowF.gif

PIECE 4 PIECE 5 PIECE 6

Tx9tGfc.gif657RupD.gifWSXgPwT.gif

Furthermore to spice things up I'm going to give away tokens for anyone who wins an avatar. Tokens can be exchanged for raffle tickets to win more avatars throughout the year.

RAFFLES: There are two types of raffles. You can buy raffle tickets for specified auctions or you can cash in raffle tickets that you have won. Raffle tickets are always valued at 50k each.

WIN OR BUY TICKETS;

A- you can buy raffle entry tickets giving you a chance to win a selected avatar (like this auction).

or

B- once or twice a year I will have an auction where you cash in previously 'won' raffle tickets. You can win raffle tickets throughout the year by simply winning avatars. 1x raffle ticket per every 50k spent. Eg If you win an avatar for 400k then you get 8 raffles entry tickets.

Some of my earlier work. Piece 1 and 2 were taken, so the others are still up for grabs. MIght as well get rid of these before I close up... ANY TAKERS?

These avatars will be sold, auctioned or gave away in the coming days. Please put in an offer. If there's more than one interested then that piece will go up for auction. ALSO: any other avatars on my page that say GIVE AWAY on them are also available for free (u must PM me to verify as someone may have jumped the gun) +plus any avatars on my page that has a price and hasn't been bought will go up for sale at a reduced price---AGAIN, please PM to verify and make me an offer I can't refuse. :D

Omar

0hNwTLo.jpg

Shady

qFlCJbt.jpg

Heist

4HDBtDq.jpg

Stringer

gZWBYgs.gif

Dempsey

dzCE3s6.jpg

Thai Guy

VrDJxOs.jpg

Daimyo

l1TIiCF.jpg

Atlantis

w0mZhIl.gif

Ninja

TZmp8YS.gif

Jim Bridwell

4L1G2DZ.jpg

Bump

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Ha ha...trust you (got your eyes on my avatar ay)!! Exactly what I thought bro......I think he's breathing in thru the nose and out through the mouth...Haven't u got enuff dope avatars?.... You crack me up.....for the right price, possibly but I am attached to this. If I'm honest, the price probably won't be right. Lawler is fucking savage....noone is more savage than him......Errmm, ok The Diaz brothers and Lawler (are my new idols).....The rest are wolf tickets my friend WOLF TICKETs!!....maybe a couple of others, but everyone is getting by someone. SOnnen is like the worst, Rogan is a punk....finds out what we're plugging, before stating an opinion...Can't stand these phony MO FO's GGGRRRRR!! Dana is fucking scum bucket....

Turns out I found a good use for this page after all...

• Upvote 1

Ha ha...trust you (got your eyes on my avatar ay)!! Exactly what I thought bro......I think he's breathing in thru the nose and out through the mouth...Haven't u got enuff dope avatars?.... You crack me up.....for the right price, possibly but I am attached to this. If I'm honest, the price probably won't be right. Lawler is fucking savage....noone is more savage than him......Errmm, ok The Diaz brother and Lawler (are my new idols).....The rest are wolf tickets my friend WOLF TICKETs!!....maybe a couple of others, but everyone is getting by someone. SOnnen is like the worst, Rogan is a punk....finds out what we're plugging, before stating an opinion...Can't stand these phony MO FO's GGGRRRRR!! Dana is fucking scum bucket....

Turns out I found a good use for this page after all...

we got eyes on your avatars :thumbup:

• Upvote 1