NY Fight Nights : Legends creation tournament ( Invitational)

bjornmma1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/144688237210gd6xc.jpg

RANKINGS POOL 1 after 3 events:

Billy Arseworth 9

David Brent 9

Ibrahim Camara 6

Whymer 6

Soyster 6

Thor 5

Bwang 3

Scooby 1

Alika 0

PBR 0

RANKINGS POOL 2 after 3 events:

Timmy 9

Blake Phoenix 9

Skull 6

Marky 6

Pablo 6

Kristus 6

Dana 3

GBK 0

Duphus 0

Bear Stevenson 0

The fighters highlighted in blue are the ones who still hold the maximum of points.

At this stage in the tournament, there are still as many fighters with the maximum amount of points, as my grandfather has fingers on his right hand => 4 .

Lol, I have beaten you more times than you have changed your manager name

Screenshot_20171211-031912.png

You beat me four times (before "getting bored") and I changed my name maybe 10 times. Add those together and you get about the number of times you have refused fights against me.

I've played since 2010. I've had three accounts (which didn't overlap). My actual entire record (as of today) is 939-472-13. 1424 fights. I've refused three fights, ever.

If oxovo is your first account, then I figure, as everyone says you probably refuse two fights a week on average, then you've refused one or two hundred by now?

When I sign to an org, I expect to fight anyone in the division, and why not? If I was uncomfortable, or scared, to fight people I wouldn't sign.

I suppose it's your choice if you prefer gain rank by "good management" rather than actually fighting, but it seems a bit sad, especially as you take yourself so seriously. I sometimes wonder if you are Bono in real life.

It reminds me of Jacky Chan's antics back in the day, but Jacky had a sense of humour.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You beat me four times (before "getting bored") and I changed my name maybe 10 times. Add those together and you get about the number of times you have refused fights against me.

I've played since 2010. I've had three accounts (which didn't overlap). My actual entire record (as of today) is 939-472-13. 1424 fights. I've refused three fights, ever.

If oxovo is your first account, then I figure, as everyone says you probably refuse two fights a week on average, then you've refused one or two hundred by now?

When I sign to an org, I expect to fight anyone in the division, and why not? If I was uncomfortable, or scared, to fight people I wouldn't sign.

I suppose it's your choice if you prefer gain rank by "good management" rather than actually fighting, but it seems a bit sad, especially as you take yourself so seriously. I sometimes wonder if you are Bono in real life.

It reminds me of Jacky Chan's antics back in the day, but Jacky had a sense of humour.

Where does everyone say that i refuse fights?

Your alliance is like a Hollywood studio, everything you claim as facts is just a movie script. Idc what your manager record is or when you created your first account, I kicked your ass lmao.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Like how you KO-ed me in this fight?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=889781

haha, funny how you put up an example where you were the matchmaker and gave your 2-0 Granite Chin fighter an unfair advantage over my 1-1 fighter that already had a TKO loss. I guess when you aren't busy ducking fair fights you're busy making matches for yourself where you have an advantage. And I accepted that fight, because I don't duck fights like you do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

haha, funny how you put up an example where you were the matchmaker and gave your 2-0 Granite Chin fighter an unfair advantage over my 1-1 fighter that already had a TKO loss. I guess when you aren't busy ducking fair fights you're busy making matches for yourself where you have an advantage. And I accepted that fight, because I don't duck fights like you do.

LMAO, you PM-ed me asking for that fight you punk ass cheater. Or it was "your brother" who asked for the fight? Also, really curious how can one get an advantage in a creation division where testing was allowed. Please elaborate.

Ofc, you don't duck fights, you just book them yourself in your "brother's" org.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The fucking hypocrisy in this post... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: . Your fucking top fighter fought 13 times in your 'brothers' org. 8 times against your 'brother' and twice against yourself. Don't talk to anyone about making matches for themselves you dodgy prick.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Blake, who isn't ducking fights, won a title with his 25yo can-crushing build Mountain Man at Kings FC and when got offered a title defense vs Chris Karter, sacked his fighter immediately when he saw the fight offer. :D

Writing more fiction I see. My fighter fought and defeated four 25 year old fighters - same age as my guy, then fought and DEFEATED Chris Karter's fighter (in what should have been an easy win for Karter) to win the belt. Then successfully defended against an undefeated 6-0 fighter.

When the 18 year olds with the same ID range surpassed my fighter, I sacked him just like you already knew I was going to. Then even though someone else picked up my FA and gave Mountain Mann his first loss, somehow that shows up with my name. Then you gave Karter his pitiful rematch and he finally picked up the easy win he should have gotten the first time.

Then, for some reason you went on to pick up all of the Chris Karter free agents that you could because his rejects are better than the best fighters that you know how to create for yourself.

And then your "mentee" has to jump on threads that don't involve him about tournaments that don't involve him to back you up on your bullshit posts. Ironic that he pointed out the hypocrisy in my post when I was pointing out the hypocrisy in all your bullshit that you post about me and various other people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Blake, who isn't ducking fights, had a 185lbs. fighter Yolo Romero at Kings FC. Unfortunately, after some time Karter signed his fighter Kenny Knight to Kings FC's 185lbs. division. Then Blake did something really unexpected - he put Romero on weight gain, renamed him to Jesse Pinkman, and asked me to move him to the 205lbs. division. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Blake, who isn't ducking fights, had a 185lbs. fighter Yolo Romero at Kings FC. Unfortunately, after some time Karter signed his fighter Kenny Knight to Kings FC's 185lbs. division. Then Blake did something really unexpected - he put Romero on weight gain, renamed him to Jesse Pinkman, and asked me to move him to the 205lbs. division. :D

Is this the same Jesse Pinkman (Blake Phoenix) who fought Julian Richardson (Jackson Wink) 4 days ago in KOFC (Owned by Wink) at 185lbs?

• Upvote 1