NY Fight Nights : Legends creation tournament ( Invitational)

bjornmma1

Mike really flipped the switch on it haha 3.5 is the lowest learning speed you can get iirc

Decided to make a bunch of guys since I wanted to make some new projects anyway, only 2 of them got any speed worth keeping

It is? Ok, then I don't know what I'm talking about ! Went from useless -- to useless- in two sessions, f*ckin slow anyway!

CK sadly enough has been replaced, as he did not create a guy + never replied to my reminders and alert of him being replaced if he did not react within 48h after the message.
I hope all is well with him in real life!

He has been replaced by Timmy.

So far, 3 managers have already confirmed their participant, being Marky Mark, Whymer and PBR.
Don't forget to confirm your fighter within the next 10 days guys.

Also, using custom avatars is recommended if possible, as it gives a cool extra touch to possible smack talk, preview etc ! :yes:

It's a shame that CK bottled, but I'm happy that I get in as replacement.

My fighter "Timmy Timmy" needs an avatar. If anyone can think of a way to make a Timmy from South Park avatar, I will pay well. Personally, don't see how it can be done, but maybe you can. PM me if you have an idea.

The two different groups will be announced when everyone has confirmed their fighter, to not give anyone a specific advantage when deciding what fighter they will use.

All fighters have to be confirmed by 28/10/2017, so just under one week to go. Already 9 have been confirmed and the first are already signed to the org.
As soon as everyone is signed up, the different groups will be announced, the tournament bracket will be posted and fight offers will be sent out. :yes: