NY Fight Nights : Legends creation tournament ( Invitational)

bjornmma1

Coming soon a docu drama expose giving an in depth view of the life of the most controversial (and irritating) manager in modern tycoon history. Chronically socially awkward viewers see how despite primary school bullying, causing repulsion from the fairer sex in his teen years and beyond, and being confined to an attic room in an run down slum area of Brussels. With only a hand me down pc and poor internet connection this reject from society became the most notorious manager in MMA.

Note to viewers: This is rated U there is absolutely no sexual content totally ever however you will be be subjected to extreme irritation so drinking before hand or having sharp implements close by is not advisable.

Judging by your rant after not being allowed to be first replacement without confirmation from Mike, it seems that:

1) You are not Peel, as getting such confirmation takes one minute to send a PM to Mike.

2) You do not take rejection well.

So go ahead and write down your frustrations in a hopefully humerous write-up, but do so on another thread.

• Upvote 1

Fighters have to be confirmed before the 29th of october!

After that date, no more changes are allowed.

Do not forget to name your confirmed fighter after yourself or your famous MMATycoon nickname please.

If you want to confirm your creation, send me a PM or post on here.

Creations with creation date the 14th of october or earlier will NOT be accepted! Creation date is clearly stated as 15th of october.

Style points for people with fun avatars and doing efforts to do write-ups etc! :D

• Upvote 2

Hey I know waiting for Karter is a huge deal around these parts but to make it fair for the 15th manager should C K not be able to make it we should replace him no?

From this thread , Raichu Kong expressed interest first and then Ltn Columbo. Both not top 15th although Columbo was w his past account. Oh and there is Humours also lol

Either way, I only mention this because it would only be fair for said 15th manager to get as much time to prep and test as the rest of the field.

my $0.02

• Upvote 1

Hey I know waiting for Karter is a huge deal around these parts but to make it fair for the 15th manager should C K not be able to make it we should replace him no?

From this thread , Raichu Kong expressed interest first and then Ltn Columbo. Both not top 15th although Columbo was w his past account. Oh and there is Humours also lol

Either way, I only mention this because it would only be fair for said 15th manager to get as much time to prep and test as the rest of the field.

my $0.02

Already took care of this situation yesterday ;)

Columbu aka Timmy is first replacement. He has been asked to create a guy, while we give CK a day or two more to see what happens. I messaged CK a few times but no reply yet. He has been online, but most likely is too busy in real life. If he does not get back to me in 48h max, Timmy will take his place.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=324296

edit: i screwed up and didnt name him same as manager -- forgot that part -- will get it changed soon once reup or trade tycoon cash for vip -- cant rename him right now cause less than 30 days vip left

edited: so how many created more than one fighter for testing? -- guess I might be the only one gonna roll with what i got no testing

edit: i screwed up and didnt name him same as manager -- forgot that part -- will get it changed soon once reup or trade tycoon cash for vip -- cant rename him right now cause less than 30 days vip left

edited: so how many created more than one fighter for testing? -- guess I might be the only one gonna roll with what i got no testing

I'm not much on a test fight so I will be rolling the dice as well

I'm not much on a test fight so I will be rolling the dice as well

Same here. One creation, one winner.

B)

A few guys already who seem to not want to test. Fine with me, but remember that it is a pretty long tournament guys, so I hope it won't backfire ;)

I would test, just my 2 cents.

Anyway, if any of you guys is already 100% sold on his creation, post the link here and confirm that this is yours for the tournament please.

At the latest, creations have to be confirmed on 28/10/2017 !

• Upvote 1