NY Fight Nights : Legends creation tournament ( Invitational)

bjornmma1

Those of us who have fighters with no great hiddens will continue with pride because real men don't test.

Testing managers are scientifically proven to be lamers.*

*Source.

"If a lifetime studying physics has taught me anything, it's that MMA Tycoon managers who test before tournaments enjoy Coldplay, use fragrance soap, and have girly arms." - Leonard Susskind, University of Stanford, speaking to ESPN in 2016.

If Susskind said it, it must be true ;)

• 2 weeks later...

vgjatGx.png

Well Sister Nine tried his hand at striking with me and got KOed in the 1st. His head was so big from hyping himself I landed all my strikes and my combos no can defense.

Oh my , next is this Just Whining guy. He has been working out in his shiny private gym, with his shiny private machines and quintuple super elite coaches ... Me and my bros gonna show this whiner the power of mother Afrika !

Prediction: TKO (Mangina Bleed) late in Round 2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Who's Next?..... :shades:

David Brent, the most fearless butcher in the tournament. He looks like a monster so far, having earned two KO of the night-awards in a row!

Last night's finish:

Spaulding is wiping some vaseline out of his eye. Brent doesn't give a rats ass about fair play and cracks him with a massive hook to the side of the head! Spaulding crumples to the floor out cold! The cornerman is going to be in Spaulding's bad books for that mishap!

I look forward to your fight with him, looks promising! :boxing:

NY FIGHT NIGHTS : Legends tournament round 2 RECAP

http://i64.tinypic.com/2d6pl5h.png

http://i66.tinypic.com/119xbt2.png

Who needs judges?

All 10 fights ended by finish again on our second event. What a pleasure for me to organise such cards!

Some fighters used their training time smartly and showed real progress already this early in the tournament, while others seem eager to change this before the next round. It was another legendary night, full of fantastic fights.

Picking the event awards is never easy with you monsters, but there you go:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2a0nvpw.png

A few special things that caught my eye this round:

1) David Brent is a savage, with two KO of the night-awards now, both in absolute ruthless fashion!

2) Billy Arseworth is Ronda Rousey, just with a bigger moustache.

-Bjorn-

• Upvote 1

INTERVIEW WITH BILLY ARSEWORTH ( NY Fight Nights tournament participant)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15087008233571.jpg

"Bustling" Billy Arseworth

2-0-0

Not many people can say this anymore, but Billy Arseworth is still undefeated with two finishes after two rounds in the epic NYFN Legends Creation Tournament (Invitational).

His undefeated status, together with his amazing hair makes for a good enough reason to sit down with him and have a chat.

How has the tournament been so far?

Scary and exciting in equal measure man. It's still strange seeing all the big time managers, and Duphus, in one tournament ;)

Did anything surprise you at all?
The lack of dramatics was a suprise. Usually that many egos in one tournament would involve at least a few blow-ups. Maybe they're still to come....

How do you prepare physically and mentally for such a highly esteemed tournament?
I like to drink a few white Russians, smoke a joint, then lay on my rug and visualise my fights. All while listening to creedence. I don't believe in physically training. A wise old cowboy once told me that half of the fight game is 90% mental.

Someone, might have been me actually, said that you are basically Ronda Rousey, but with a bigger moustache. How do you feel about that?
That same wise old cowboy also once told me that many men have a granite chin but very few have a granite elbow. Whatever that means. Truth is I'm a pacifist. I only try submit people because I don't really want to hurt them.

David Brent has been knocking guys out left and right, earning the KO-of the night award each time so far. Do you see him as one of the early favourites, or do you have some other fighters in mind?
David Brent treats objects like women, man. Sure the dude can dance but can he roll? As for other favorites, well, my friend Timmy has been slicing people up like Freddy Krueger, so I'd say that just about makes him the favourite. The 'just bleed' guy certainly seems to like him.

If you would be allowed to break the arm of one person outside the cage, who would it be and why?
Well if he wasn't already dead then Glenn Fray the lead singer from The Eagles. I hate the fucking Eagles man. Hell I might even nominate his corpse. Ok so living person? Fine. Donald Trump. He's just like the Malibu police chief. Fucking fascist.

Last question for our female fans and GBK, are you currently single?
I've got a lady friend, Maude Lebowski. She's not my my special lady though. I just helped her conceive.

Thanks Billy and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

-Bjorn-

• Upvote 3

INTERVIEW WITH DAVID BRENT ( NY Fight Nights tournament participant)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15087543905067.jpg

David Brent

3-0-0

How are you feeling today?
I feel ready... For more violence and destruction on Sunday.

Did you do anything specific, in preparation for this tournament?
I train at the world renowned Globo Gym, alongside a world class dodgeball team, they have a state of the art MMA facility that produce some of the best Mixed Martial Artists on planet earth. The training there is great I KO many of my training partners on a regular basis, including the dodgeball team. I also like to chop down Oak trees with my fists.

Do you feel nerves when entering Wild Bob's Bar, or does it not phase you anymore at all?
I do not feel nerves, the only thing I feel is the need for destruction.

Out of all participants, you might have established yourself already as the most dangerous one. How does that make you feel and how do you look to use that going into your next fights?
It feels like this was meant to be and all the guys in this tournament fear me, I will use this to my advantage. They will be a shell of them selves when they step in there with me.

Did anything surprise you so far?

It has suprised me how quickly they have all fallen.
6) If anyone can keep you from winning this tournament, who are the most likely to do so, in your humble opinion?
I am sorry, but I don't see any of them beating me.

The way you have been destroying people, do you think there is still a chance for an even more violent finish during the tournament?
Voilence is my middle name.

Your upcoming bout with Thor HGH is a one of the highest anticipated ones at this early stage. Any prediction?
Brent Round 1 via Bitch Slap

Rumors are floating around that you prepared a signature dance move for your next octagon celebration. Any truth to that, or total nonsense?
I may dance over my fallen opponent.

How do you feel abou...

Thats enough questions ...!

David Brent stands up, spits on the camara, picks up his chair and throws it straight through the window.

Panic breaks out and everyone flees the scene !

-Bjorn-

• Upvote 2

TIMMY! Timmy Tim. Timmy get you Blakie! Timmy (gobble) Jimmahhh!! Timmy? Tim Tim. Billy don't me a hero! Gobble. Timmmehhhh. Um. Timmy! YA YIBLA TIMMY! Back to Slough funny man! TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMTIMMY! Ooh Kendrick ducky bored with island Tim Tim! Livin a lie! YIBLA TIMMY! TIMMY TIMMYTIMMY TIMMY TIMMYTIMMY Jimmy? Oh my gobble, they killed Kenny! Tim Tim.

Edit (by Columbo). I wouldn't take anything Timmy says too seriously. It's great that he's learning some new words and phrases, but I'm not sure he always understands what he's saying.

TIMMY! Timmy Tim. Timmy get you Blakie! Timmy (gobble) Jimmahhh!! Timmy? Tim Tim. Billy don't me a hero! Gobble. Timmmehhhh. Um. Timmy! YA YIBLA TIMMY! Back to Slough funny man! TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMTIMMY! Ooh Kenny bored with island Tim Tim! Livin a lie! YIBLA TIMMY! TIMMY TIMMYTIMMY TIMMY TIMMYTIMMY Jimmy? Tim Tim.

Edit (by Columbo). I wouldn't take anything Timmy says too seriously. It's great that he's learning some new words and phrases, but I'm not sure he always understands what he's saying.

• Downvote 1