Synchronicity For Sale/Gift

rjs2442

Then why apply for running the org just to give up two weeks later? It is hard to run an org, but Dale should know it best and not apply for the job if he is not up for doing it. Sometimes I really wonder if you read your posts before/after posting them and check if they make any sense. Let's blame Mike Tycoon for the inactivity of Syn owner.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can easily blame Dale but that is not fair. Running an elite org is no easy task, ask anyone who did. It is very difficult to find good active org owners, partially due to the current state of the game. I warned Mike months ago that most elite orgs would be out within a year at this pace. Sadly enough, that is becoming more and more the reality.

Hopefully Syn survives and does not go down the same way as EVO already did.

Of course it is fair to blame Dale. Did someone make him take over Syn? No. The guy took over the org, had a hard time fielding 10 fights for the last event and REFUSED to send out fight offers to fighters for other events. Mind you, I have 3 fighters signed to Syn who I offered as last minute replacements for the last event so he gets 10 fights. Not a single fuck was given.

Let's be realistic and put blame where it deserves to lay.

• Upvote 1

Maybe first wait to hear if all is fine in real life with him, before taking him apart online, damn keyboardwarriors.

Give him at least a chance to explain.

Lol keyboard warriors, good one.

Here is the chain of events...he sends out a mailer...I send him a message...no response...another mailer...I send him a message...no response...another mailer...so on.

Why ta fuck would I give him a chance to explain himself? If he hasn't been online in a week, then I'd give him the benefit of the doubt that something was up. In current situation, I'm not waiting for no explanation. All I want is my fighters released. With all respect to Louie, Dale promised to run Syn in his absence and failed to do so in a matter of a fucking week.

• Upvote 2

Why the hell are you so upset over a game? Sure it's a legendary org, but more orgs are active and maybe this one will rise again.

Upset? No, I would never get upset over this game. Disappointed? Ye a bit, it's a senior org with Older fighters. One of my fighters started de-popping rather lovely since Dale didn't feel like giving him a fight. Now I have to wait another week for the inactivity clause, then sign w/ a new org, then wait again until his next fight. This game is slug-paced as is. I could live without my top fighters de-popping between fights.

Upset? No, I would never get upset over this game. Disappointed? Ye a bit, it's a senior org with Older fighters. One of my fighters started de-popping rather lovely since Dale didn't feel like giving him a fight. Now I have to wait another week for the inactivity clause, then sign w/ a new org, then wait again until his next fight. This game is slug-paced as is. I could live without my top fighters de-popping between fights.

Well that's the way it is. It's a real life simulator. Some guys wait years to fight again in real life, so a month here is a pain in the ass sure, but it's still livable I think.

Well that's the way it is. It's a real life simulator. Some guys wait years to fight again in real life, so a month here is a pain in the ass sure, but it's still livable I think.

I'd prefer to avoid it when possible. I had a conversation with Dale when he signed my fighter, where he gave no impression he would be sitting there for weeks without even an opponent. Also, this is a game, not real life. I think it's already slow to a point of deterring half the new players from logging back in once they realize how long shit takes here. The community has to work together to keep eachother things to do in this game, not the opposite.

I don't want to see Syn die, I hope Louie can restore what Dale failed to do, and find someone whose actually willing to run it properly.

Then why apply for running the org just to give up two weeks later? It is hard to run an org, but Dale should know it best and not apply for the job if he is not up for doing it. Sometimes I really wonder if you read your posts before/after posting them and check if they make any sense. Let's blame Mike Tycoon for the inactivity of Syn owner.

I hope Dale is okay but I agree with this post. Dale had ran it before in the past but not for a long period of time. If you're happy to take it over ovoxo, I'll get in contact with Mike to hand it over to you.

I too have reached out to Dale to offer some help (part time not full time) but as of now have not received a reply. I am not about to jump all over Dale, I instead prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt. The current state of the Org is very concerning and I am hopeful this can be corrected and all parties can find a happy solution at the end of the day

I hope Dale is okay but I agree with this post. Dale had ran it before in the past but not for a long period of time. If you're happy to take it over ovoxo, I'll get in contact with Mike to hand it over to you.

Sounds nice but I really don't have the spare time to deal with such a challenge. Might be better to get a group of part-timers cause running an org so big is too much for a single person I guess.

implement an AI system to send fight offers, book events, punch #'s, contracts, etc.

just gotta create templates for contracts based on hype + pop. templates for event #'s (should be towards bare minimum - A.I. run event #'s should be diminished in comparison to user run event #'s), template system for fight offers & matchups... y'know, easy button stuff.

Maybe first wait to hear if all is fine in real life with him, before taking him apart online, damn keyboard warriors.

Give him at least a chance to explain.

It's sad to see how many managers are gloating about the state of Syn :(

Gotta love Louie snubbing some of them for a 2nd (or 3rd) time in this very thread though :) Well done Louie ! Fuck the haters bro.

I hope Syn recovers. But if it doesn't other orgs will take their place. It is the way these things usually go no?

• Downvote 2

Gotta love Louie snubbing some of them for a 2nd (or 3rd) time in this very thread though :) Well done Louie ! Fuck the haters bro.

I hope Syn recovers. But if it doesn't other orgs will take their place. It is the way these things usually go no?

Syn is by far my favorite org around, so I'd like for them to bounce right back, but under the right management, and Dale is not the right management.

Who is gloating? Nobody wants to see Syn fall, the whole point of people posting here was to prevent it from happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

anyone been in contact with dale to try and get this sorted? if it gets sorted quickly im sure that event on the 9th could be filled with some generous fighters/managers and we dont have to see the fall of syn

edit: didn't notice the staff there, nvm

If Klatz would want a rematch against Origi, I would unretire The Belgian Beast and fight on the 9th, if that would help a bit to keep Syn alive.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3