NJMMA Bantamweight Battle - Creations from 1/1/18

thedry16

I hope Sergei Petrov gets a chance to put a beatdown on Marco Aurelio Da Silva, so I can shut "Regular John's" stupid mouth, but sadly Da Silva is unlikely to make it past round 1.

That's cute.

But what about the rumours that you were hype farmed in your "brother's" org, that you climbed the rankings by getting friendly matchups, that you sign FAs to crappy contracts then release them and what about your reputation as a cheater? That must not be true, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's cute.

But what about the rumours that you were hype farmed in your "brother's" org, that you climbed the rankings by getting friendly matchups, that you sign FAs to crappy contracts then release them and what about your reputation as a cheater? That must not be true, right?

Odd btw that I never got a reply from Greg when I asked him if he was aware that that was not allowed, right?
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i respect tristan as a new player so im not saying there is no way i lose to him r1 however i would love the chance to fight blakephoenix round 2. it doesnt matter any rumors or proof of cheating for rank he is undefeated in nylegends creation and he didnt glitch his stats for this tournament or anything so it would be a fair fight. you all can complain that he cheated but if he fair and square wins this tournament than he did better than all of us. though my pick to win this tournament is camara who is also in that ny legends tournament not dding as well as blake is.

i respect tristan as a new player so im not saying there is no way i lose to him r1 however i would love the chance to fight blakephoenix round 2. it doesnt matter any rumors or proof of cheating for rank he is undefeated in nylegends creation and he didnt glitch his stats for this tournament or anything so it would be a fair fight. you all can complain that he cheated but if he fair and square wins this tournament than he did better than all of us. though my pick to win this tournament is camara who is also in that ny legends tournament not dding as well as blake is.

One thing doesn't have to do with the other. He is a cheater AND a very good player. Being a good player and winning creation tournaments doesn't change the fact that he is a cancer to the game.

I don't care about it either, he is either a teenage kid or a depressed grown up. Either way I offer my sympathies. I just wish the in-game community would stand up to this kind of stuff, but if not then fuck it, I'll play either way.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

im as ready as ill ever be, my match is pretty simple. we started same primaries and went two different ways with it. not sure who will come out on top i just hope i dont get cuts easily again for a hidden lol.

Right? One of my project fighters rolled cuts easily... I was so disappointed. I'm keeping him, but it kinda sucks

Right? One of my project fighters rolled cuts easily... I was so disappointed. I'm keeping him, but it kinda sucks

my first creation tournament i got cuts easily. im in the new blood 2 round 2 but i got good chin this time. ironically my second round opponent is actually peter dry. im also fighting peter today in ifc with my first creation tournament guy though chances are ill lose.

I've got to win once against you - currently 0-2 :) I'll take one win each I guess!

my first creation tournament i got cuts easily. im in the new blood 2 round 2 but i got good chin this time. ironically my second round opponent is actually peter dry. im also fighting peter today in ifc with my first creation tournament guy though chances are ill lose.