Traning my 18 yo

Hornsyld

I don't think back to back training of the same skill is effective. Once per day is good but not back to back. So I would say train 2 things at a time and that should work. I usually train about 4 different skills per week and I only lay out one rest session around Thursday to recover energy.

• Downvote 1

I don't think back to back training of the same skill is effective. Once per day is good but not back to back. So I would say train 2 things at a time and that should work. I usually train about 4 different skills per week and I only lay out one rest session around Thursday to recover energy.

Wait is this true? I thought back to back secondaries have no penalty :o

Just curious, why do you say that? You've been around for a long time and i'm wondering if there's some evidence you remember and everyone else forgot/missed.

I'm not saying there is a penalty. I just said it's not very effective. When I was starting out in the game people used to say not to train the same skill all the time unless it was weights or cardio. I guess physicals in general are ok.

I feel like it is a waste of training time because you won't be getting max gains by doing the same thing each session.

I'm not saying there is a penalty. I just said it's not very effective. When I was starting out in the game people used to say not to train the same skill all the time unless it was weights or cardio. I guess physicals in general are ok.

I feel like it is a waste of training time because you won't be getting max gains by doing the same thing each session.

Ye I think that only impacts sparring bud.

For sparring there is a very much larger penalty, you lose morale for doing back to back sparring and larger energy losses. I'm saying back to back training of secondaries is likely not getting as much skill points added.

Maybe it is a misconception but I'll stick with my superstition all the same because I don't see the point of training the same thing over and over again each day.