Battle of the Beef Cakes Creation Tournament

XxxtremeT13

Like these guys

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=329358

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=329028

Actually I haven't found much. Just these guys. They probably will end up losing to you but not impossible

My fighter, the first of those two, will fight anyone (within reason) if it helps the tourney.

Has to be one or two fight contract only though. He is promised to another org longterm.

• 2 weeks later...

I have selected a Round 1 finalist for each the SUB and TKO/KO of the tournament. At the end of tournament, before the final round, I will run a poll to see who should get the cash prizes.

So to clarify...as I'm sure some might get confused...You're going to select 1 of each from each round of the tourney...at the end you will take each of those to pick the best 1....correct?

what is the tournament structure?

pretty standard.. single elimination from winning top prizes....fight until there are only 2 undefeated fighters battling for the top prize....However, I've inlcuded a losers payout as well...amount undisclosed will depend on total results at tourney end...So, all the losers will fight in a seperate bracket to have a top losers payout...otherwise known as the toliet bowl champ :)

All second round match-ups have been sent.... I went to try updating my bracket I created, but its not saving the drag and drop for the winners...so I don't have a visual bracket right now with updated results. Will work on one...I think I have to pay to upgrade my account for the one I used, which I'm not doing..