Ok Guys I have updated the List and Group Lists,I believe I have everything updated. Also due to some drop outs I have added both Lefty and UniConor but we still require 1 additional reserve to keep this full (not including those who have not created/confirmed fighters yet) If you know of anyone who may wish to add their name to the list and are willing to jump in here before the 18th with a new creation please hit me up on here or in game.

HgU6pC0.jpg

"The Divine" Winchester Blackard

Son of the grand wizard of a religious commune in rural West Virginia Winchester is believed to possess super human abilities by his father. Over time Winchester grew tired of commune life and moved to LA to train and try fighting for a living. He promptly signed up for the Reboot of the League of Leagues Tournament to see if he really is the man his father claims he is. Is he really special or just another lost soul from Appalachia?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=338062

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=338167

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w23.jpg

Giuseppe 'Puppet Master' Healy

The question as to whether or not his moniker is deserved is questionable. Half Brit, half Italian, this conniving Euro-ster has made his career in the 'amateur' scene within the southern states of the US, where he has wowed and manipulated crowds with his talent at disguise. Once a gargantuan 280lb white beast, another time lithe and speedy. Yet another time, a black man of distinguished technical prowess and, yes, even once a long-limbed Asian man. Many within these Southern states have gone to bed in wonder, racking their brains to figure out how he accomplishes such deeds. Those of a higher IQ within the particular region feel nagging seeds of doubt as to its plausibility. Those of average IQ or even slightly less in the rest of the parts of the world cotton on immediately ... hence Giuseppe's lack of branching out. Until now.

• Upvote 2

So with today being the final day to confirm your fighters, and looking at the list knowing there are still a large number of guys who have not confirmed, in some cases have not even created fighters, I wanted to throw an idea out to everyone for consideration. I have had a couple managers contact me and offer to add a second fighter into the mix if the need arises to ensure this tourney goes off as planned. What is the groups thoughts on such an idea? All second fighters would go into the reserve pool if agreed to by the other entrants. And if we run short in our goal of 64 then of course we would have to revisit adding a second (or more if available) to the main draw once again so long as no concerns were raised?

Let me know your thoughts

So with today being the final day to confirm your fighters, and looking at the list knowing there are still a large number of guys who have not confirmed, in some cases have not even created fighters, I wanted to throw an idea out to everyone for consideration. I have had a couple managers contact me and offer to add a second fighter into the mix if the need arises to ensure this tourney goes off as planned. What is the groups thoughts on such an idea? All second fighters would go into the reserve pool if agreed to by the other entrants. And if we run short in our goal of 64 then of course we would have to revisit adding a second (or more if available) to the main draw once again so long as no concerns were raised?

Let me know your thoughts

On July 28 you said "Yes, the first event will be 1 month from the last day of creation and you will be able to train/test your fighter during this time."

Based on this statement, a few of us signed to test our fighters in Camara's org with the test fights to take place on the 20th (the soonest they could have based on when Camara created the org).

What is the point of having a month to "test" your fighter if you're now saying we have to confirm our fighter in the first 6 days? We can test our fighters, but if they have shitty hiddens too bad we're stuck with them? IMO the whole point of testing is to be able to sack and replace them if they suck. Am I wrong about that?

I hereby confirm that my fighter will be either 338049 or 338051 based on the results of the 8/20 test fights.

On July 28 you said "Yes, the first event will be 1 month from the last day of creation and you will be able to train/test your fighter during this time."

Based on this statement, a few of us signed to test our fighters in Camara's org with the test fights to take place on the 20th (the soonest they could have based on when Camara created the org).

What is the point of having a month to "test" your fighter if you're now saying we have to confirm our fighter in the first 6 days? We can test our fighters, but if they have shitty hiddens too bad we're stuck with them?

I hereby confirm that my fighter will be either 338049 or 338051 based on the results of the 8/20 test fights.

The first post already says creation time of a week. Not our fault you can't read. Maybe you should ask your 'brother' to read it for you.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

At this point so long as others dont have a concern I am okay with it, you can confirm your fighter after the 18th so long as the fighter was created no later then the 18th.

My bad I forgot I had stated the above. Please note however if you are not satisfied with your fighter following his fight on the 20th, his replacement MUST have been created no later then the 18th of August. Also note the current plan is to set up the initial events on September 15/16.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14237644496792.jpg

Marcus “Loose Cannon” Behnder

Born in Flin Flon, Manitoba to struggling Grain farmer John Behnder and his wife Mary. They were never what many would consider “well off” but they did make ends meet. During his adolescent years Marcus spent the majority of his spare time when not in school assisting on the family farm but even more so on the outdoor rink his father made for him every winter. During the summer months Marcus would spend time in the old barn where he had set up a make shift gym for himself. His father John was a former Junior hockey star in his hometown who was destined for greatness in the NHL when a freak farming accident ended his playing career far too soon. However as Marcus grew older his interest in hockey grew more prevalent which made John proud and gave him a chance to live vicariously through his son. Marcus loved the grace of skating and the thrill of scoring but the part of the game he loved most especially was the physical nature of the sport. Throwing a crushing body check and seeing his opponent crumple to the ice or squaring off at center ice to determine dominance is what fueled his desire to play the game. Let’s be honest, Marcus was never going to be a Superstar player but he had enough skills to play with the big boys.

As he moved on into high school he was drafted by the Brandon Wheat Kings not because of his on ice abilities with his stick, but because of his prowess when it was time to drop the gloves!! Every team has a need for an “Enforcer” to patrol the ice and protect each teams top players, and Marcus was especially good at it. But as his body grew and Marcus gained more and more strength he lost focus of what his job was and began to lose control at times and go over the top, no longer was he squaring off at center, now he was using anything he had in his arsenal, whether that be a two hander across an opponents neck, a skate blade on the face, a kick to the back of a leg or the most heinous and forbidden act in all of hockey, the hit from behind. These acts began to wear thin very quickly on his coaches, fans and most importantly his father who had always played by the “code of honor” and had held a great deal of respect for all players whether they be team mates or opponents. A 3 game suspension then became a 10 game suspension which then ultimately saw Marcus receive a lifetime ban from the WHL as his craziness simply was not tolerated in a league full of promising young high school kids who had their entire careers but more importantly their entire lives still ahead of them. Almost before it began his hockey career, like his father’s but for very different reasons seemed over.

Marcus was 19 and seemingly without a future, he began training MMA at a local gym which was little known at the time but becoming increasingly popular not only in Manitoba but around the world as fighting was what he loved to do the most, but it didn’t pay the bills. By now he was on his own as his parents had decided if he couldn’t respect the game or more importantly respect his own father after numerous talks to plead with him to tone his antics down went ignored then perhaps he needed a lesson in life, tough love many call it so he was sent packing. His training was going good and his coaches repeatedly told him how amazed they were with his learning abilities and progress. However training simple didn’t put food on his table or a roof over his head so he jumped at the chance presented to him the day he received a phone call from an old friend who had been working in of all places, Russia. The Russian KHL league was on the lookout for players and they paid very well as in their minds they wanted to compete with the NHL, most knew that was only a pipe dream but Marcus wanted a chance to redeem himself and get back into his father’s good books so he jumped at the chance, what he didn’t know or realize is that the KHL was becoming more well known for their crazy on his brawls then for their talent and abilities in actually playing the game. Marcus suited this style perfectly but as his past accomplishments had shown, they made for a very short stay because of his over the top decisions proved too dangerous not only for him but for all the other players in the league, and ultimately he gained himself another lifetime ban, like his WHL career, his KHL days were numbered seemingly before they even began! Marcus had honestly wanted to make a go of a career as a player not a fighter but the urge when on the ice was too overwhelming for him and he was unable to steer clear of the same outcomes that had plagued him previously.

Once again Marcus found himself without a future plan, and direction or goals as all previous ones had been shattered by his unstable and unbalanced abilities to discern right from wrong in what amounted to a “game” how would he keep himself on the straight and narrow in the real world. No longer was Marcus 19, now he was 24 and continuing his training in BJJ and wrestling as the most enjoyment he ever had in life was beating someone down until they cried for mercy and begged him to stop!! Marcus had begun to become acquainted with more and more influential members of the MMA community when a chance meeting with former Cab dispatcher turned fight manager Louie DePalma changed his life forever, or so we are lead to believe. Louie was thrilled with the heart and desire displayed by Marcus during their brief encounter and was hooked by his story, knowing full well the risk involved in taking on such a loose cannon, he believed he could reel him in and make his sad story into a worldwide success story!! Louie had been driving the bus behind a great tournament that he was organizing and was confident, even in a short span of time he could round out his abilities and have him ready to begin competing against other virtual unknown amateurs for a chance at claiming bragging rights and a shit load of cash!!

• Upvote 4

What is the point of having a month to "test" your fighter if you're now saying we have to confirm our fighter in the first 6 days? We can test our fighters, but if they have shitty hiddens too bad we're stuck with them? IMO the whole point of testing is to be able to sack and replace them if they suck. Am I wrong about that?

We had 6 days to test. 12-18th. Camara started that org and contracted LoL fighters without any permission or go ahead. In my opinion you should be stuck with the figher after signing with an org that had nothing to do with the tournament.

At any rate, the month you speak of was for training, not testing. Given that you probably read this post from two or more accounts, surely you should be familliar with the rules.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

We had 6 days to test. 12-18th. Camara started that org and contracted LoL fighters without any permission or go ahead. In my opinion you should be stuck with the figher after signing with an org that had nothing to do with the tournament.

At any rate, the month you speak of was for training, not testing. Given that you probably read this post from two or more accounts, surely you should be familliar with the rules.

I know you are used to disregarding the rules and there being no consequences. There is a difference, though, as this isnt run by Mike, and you ignoring the rules isnt going to fly.

Are you saying that unlike most of us, who will abide by the rules and submit our fighters by the 18, as per guidelines, you do as you please? Id say if you dont submit by the 18- you can keep both of your fighters to yourself and stay out of this tourney.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2