Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

If anyone gives ACTUAL proof of me multying(no, 3 qfc test fights between the same IP where you can not prove whether it was 2 separate people is not proof), I'll quit the game myself and give my whole mmat bank to that person.

lmao -- you done proved it yourself dude -- you admitted here

How about instead of telling Blake Cheatnix that I've had "multis" in the past, you tell him that I've had "multiple accounts" in the past. I've never broken a single rule(never played on more than 1 account at a time, never had ingame correlation between accounts, etc). Telling him I've had multis just brings more false drama onto the forums, instead of punishing people who abuse the lack of moderation and genuinely play against the rules like Blake and Camara

but not true when i pointed out you matched up qfc's together you then point to mike's (new rule) on matching up 3 times (which is for real people not one person acting like 2) --- your account and the other accounts created and had fighters at same time so more proof you played more than 1 account

• Upvote 8

lmao -- you done proved it yourself dude -- you admitted here

How about instead of telling Blake Cheatnix that I've had "multis" in the past, you tell him that I've had "multiple accounts" in the past. I've never broken a single rule(never played on more than 1 account at a time, never had ingame correlation between accounts, etc). Telling him I've had multis just brings more false drama onto the forums, instead of punishing people who abuse the lack of moderation and genuinely play against the rules like Blake and Camara

but not true when i pointed out you matched up qfc's together you then point to mike's (new rule) on matching up 3 times (which is for real people not one person acting like 2) --- your account and the other accounts created and had fighters at same time so more proof you played more than 1 account

MidwoodFC was not my account buddy. The rule states: people playing on the same IP can not have in-game correlation. Part 4 of that rule states no fighting eachother unless on a rare occasion. 3 QFC test fights by 2 people playing under the same IP. Not breaking a rule. Like you said: Pay Attention.

• Downvote 3

MidwoodFC was not my account buddy. The rule states: people playing on the same IP can not have in-game correlation. Part 4 of that rule states no fighting eachother unless on a rare occasion. 3 QFC test fights by 2 people playing under the same IP. Not breaking a rule. Like you said: Pay Attention.

lmao -- that rule was wrote what 3 to 4 days ago and your pointing to it now for what your did almost a year ago? (old rule was NO correlation period) lmao --- anyway it's clear to anyone that looks at the profiles and fighters that your never did quit playing your main account -- if that is what your claiming cause honestly your not claiming anything just throwing stuff out there hoping it helps -- you still want just say the truth to it, lmao

first you said not your accounts -- then said well there was never any correlation together -- then when pointed out the qfc fights you brought up that new rule --- so what is it? none your accounts just the main or your bothers sisters cousins account -- or you gonna stick with never playing the accounts at the same time --- then now all the sudden the one account isn't yours at all --- lmao -- wow

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

lmao -- that rule was wrote what 3 to 4 days ago and your pointing to it now for what your did almost a year ago? (old rule was NO correlation period) lmao --- anyway it's clear to anyone that looks at the profiles and fighters that your never did quit playing your main account -- if that is what your claiming cause honestly your not claiming anything just throwing stuff out there hoping it helps -- you still want just say the truth to it, lmao

Tell you what Mr. Admin. Even if an account gets wiped, that managers opponents will still have the fight records right? Why don't you go do some communal due diligence and dig up fights where Al Kar and my current account were active at the same time. Summon the Sherlock in you!!!!! I'd do it, but I don't want to waste my time because I know the truth. You claim otherwise, go prove it.

Tell you what Mr. Admin. Even if an account gets wiped, that managers opponents will still have the fight records right? Why don't you go do some communal due diligence and dig up fights where Al Kar and my current account were active at the same time. Summon the Sherlock in you!!!!! I'd do it, but I don't want to waste my time because I know the truth. You claim otherwise, go prove it.

last login for al kar account was 2018-06-18 00:09:09 --- you were active and fighting plenty before then so yes both were active, NEXT excuse -- lmao

also are you drinking? cause your forgetting what your saying -- you mention your allowed up to 3 qfc's by the rules then you mention not knowing the account minwoodfc which is the one you have the qfc fights with. lmao -- oh my god you cant write this shit any better. lmao

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

last login for al kar account was 2018-06-18 00:09:09 --- you were active and fighting plenty before then so yes both were active, NEXT excuse -- lmao

also are you drinking? cause your forgetting what your saying -- you mention your allowed up to 3 qfc's by the rules then you mention not knowing the account minwoodfc which is the one you have the qfc fights with. lmao -- oh my god you cant write this shit any better. lmao

Mike asked me to log in to Al Kar to prove it's my account because I requested he transfer my paid fighter slots to this account. He can attest to that, clown.

I also did not mention not knowing who the MidwoodFC account belonged to. I said it was not mine.

you-must-be-a-special-kind-of-stupid.jpg

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5605, just going to leave this here.... 20 fighters signed, all managed by 4 managers- trash can, viking king, karl gustav, and Fillipo Benedetti. multiple of these managers were proven to share an IP with boble......

all 4 accounts have 5 new fighters who are all set up for QFC's vs each other... mike needs to take a break from the bathroom and rid the game of this. this has to be the most blatant case of multi account to game the system there is.

• Upvote 3

I also did not mention not knowing who the MidwoodFC account belonged to. I said it was not mine.

lmao but yet you pointed to the new rule of 3 qfc fights between accounts to defend the matched up qfc's now your saying you don't know anything on that account and it's not yours ---- LMAO -- keep bringing new excuses up one day you might find one that sticks -- this is getting so funny now its crazy -- you know you sound just like all the others with excuses but yet you talk shit to them about all the excuses -- lmao

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Alex K. (conversation) 19 Jan, 2019 05:23:00

Subject : Re: Re:

No no, lets keep doing this on the forums. You're clearly as much of an admin as I am a ballerina if you jump to funny hypothesis like those. P.S. mikes rule #4 on his latest post: "4. Do not fight each other, except on rare occasions. (Reason; potential record padding)." - 3 QFC test fights, I'd say that qualifies as a rare occasion and no record padding.

pls tell me your not this stupid? -- lmao -- that is for real folks that do play on same ip not one guy acting like two -- lmao -- for real your gonna try and use that one --- hahahahahah

right here in this pm from you, you admit to the qfc's but say it doesnt qualify as record padding -- now your trying to say that isnt your account -- you cant keep them straight yourself -- lmao -- everyone seeing the true you, just stop man before you bury yourself so deep in your own b/s

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So it's totally not possible for me to join the game w/ my current account, quit, join the game w/ Al Kar account, quit, then come back again w/ my first account right? You have zero, zilch, nada, не хуя proof that I used the accounts at the same time. Stop talking out of your ass.

You saying that 3 accounts created from the same IP is proof enough of me being a multi is almost as funny as how trash you are at MMAT being one of the first members :mf_popcorn1:

A cheater calling a veteran admin trash... :OMG:

Multis are trash and should be put out the door once a week, like the actual garbage that they are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You're a fucking admin. Clearly you understand that having multiple accounts throughout an MMAT career that were used at different points in time is not the same thing as being a multi like Cheatnix and Starvin Marvin Camara right?

LOL you are dumber than dumb and falling apart.

PBR has actually been really cool to me but always fair. He is the one that wrote me over a year ago to stop fighting Cuttolo. after our fight on September 20th.

That is the reason why I mention that our fight at Marty's Ranch should have never happened. I signed up and almost went on to win it and she signed up completely separately and Buff matched her vs Gorbachenko.

Since then (including Marty's Ranch fight) all our fights fall into the special occasion portion of Mike's message. I would have made it to the LOL next round (and a shit loads of $ I actually need to stay afloat) if Turturro (who was already out of the competition) did not eliminate me a few week ago. It doesn't get any more clear than that.

But in your case, your "cousin" somehow decides to "test" in QFC against you with the worst possible build (4/4/4/blue) and then throws 1 knee TO THE BODY per fight ???

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=321099

Fuck you cheater.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5605, just going to leave this here.... 20 fighters signed, all managed by 4 managers- trash can, viking king, karl gustav, and Fillipo Benedetti. multiple of these managers were proven to share an IP with boble......

all 4 accounts have 5 new fighters who are all set up for QFC's vs each other... mike needs to take a break from the bathroom and rid the game of this. this has to be the most blatant case of multi account to game the system there is.

and funny thing is, Sydney fights bank balance, that is owned by boble, seems to keep going up even with no cards scheduled there....

• Upvote 1

i never said the fighters were.... but the multi's with same ip as boble could transfer him money, then he put it in the org to hold.

Why does everyone try to give an excuse to justify their actions> its fucking comical, multis trying to justify shit just digs them deeper in the bullshit hole it makes me sick. This isnt aimed at jungle its aimed at the comment before

• Upvote 1

PBR has actually been really cool to me but always fair. He is the one that wrote me over a year ago to stop fighting Cuttolo. after our fight on September 20th.

I'm fair with everyone and hold no grudges with anyone -- i have even banned / booted real life friend from game before

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

A Leopard can't change its spots (or a wolf in this case...if they had spots).

Last Logins
TribalPhoenix (15347) VIP Last Login:0
AHardcoreLogo (97898) VIP Last Login:0
LoneWolfHunting (127486) VIP Last Login:0
Something rather similar happened the last time you played. So no playing dumb on this one
http://i64.tinypic.com/2dv0ln5.png
  • Upvote 1

A Leopard can't change its spots (or a wolf in this case...if they had spots).

Last Logins

TribalPhoenix (15347) VIP Last Login:0

AHardcoreLogo (97898) VIP Last Login:0

LoneWolfHunting (127486) VIP Last Login:0

http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5611

http://mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=4397

Something rather similar happened the last time you played. So no playing dumb on this one

http://i64.tinypic.com/2dv0ln5.png

Wow nice find!

And to make it worse, it's gone way beyond QFC's since then. Look at just one of these guys... http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=127263 and all the fights in January that were set up back and forth between these multi's.