Why is it we turn a blind eye to this?

TJMitchell

admits to cheating...

Here you go folks, the infamous "record-padding" w/ 0-0 fighters(one can even call it...hidden testing =O)

Screen_Shot_2019-06-27_at_6.16.31_PM.png

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/35/3511d9767c96ce281df5a9a69f6b88ed5654af83fe3ca8a1b99b2d225d1ad268.jpg

then makes this post...

Never have/never will cheat. Eat muppets like you for breakfast.

credibility = zero

why so defensive? :rolling:

• Upvote 1

What if the game just made IP accounts public, that way it would transparently show the other related accounts

That would not be to smart based on these internet trolls and weirdos.

I would say it would be better if everyone would be able to see if accounts are linked to each other. If it's not possible already of course.

So anyone can give me proper answer about how much accounts I can have? I am just stuck with only four fighters but if it's okay to make more than one account if I don't do anything between them, I would be more than happy to do it.

Get VIP, youll get 10 fighter slots and a whole bunch of other perks. Idk how I even played the game before getting vip tbh.

Technically yes, but I strongly dont recommend it. Get VIP, youll get 10 fighter slots and a whole bunch of other perks. Idk how I even played the game before getting vip tbh.

Why are you enabling him? Technically, it's not allowed. The only reason it's been happening is because Mike is lazy and could give 2 fucks about this game. This guy is actually dumb enough to go and make another 5 accounts.

Why are you enabling him? Technically, it's not allowed. The only reason it's been happening is because Mike is lazy and could give 2 fucks about this game. This guy is actually dumb enough to go and make another 5 accounts.

fair enough. Revised. Yeah dude, dont do that. The backlash youlll get will make the spammer thread look like a warm welcome.
  • Upvote 3

Alex, you may have forgotten about your friends, but the moderators haven't:

From : Captain Spaulding (conversation) 19 Jan, 2019 03:39:48

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Multis

Yes alex k has had couple multi's in the past

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Get PBR in here and let's see proof(you know, the kind of proof the whole community has on your suspect ass, as well as Camaras). Till then, you're just a пустослов(I love this word!).

imcool (84400) VIP Last Login:0

karasikalex (92493) Basic Last Login:215

MidwoodFC (93632) Basic Last Login:500

Last Logins

Registrations

Last Logins

imcool (84400) VIP Last Login:0

Proof of correlation between any of the accounts, or more than 1 account being actively played simultaneously. You're making yourself look like an idiot by posting 2 accounts logged in 215 and 500 days ago.

no your making yourself look like an idiot -- i said in the past not now and present so pay attention -- if your not willing to admit it then that is on you

You're a fucking admin. Clearly you understand that having multiple accounts throughout an MMAT career that were used at different points in time is not the same thing as being a multi like Cheatnix and Starvin Marvin Camara right?

your an idiot has your main account is the oldest and your still using it as those other two were created after your main account so your were using them at the same time -- but you quit -- probably cause you knew you would get busted

edited: it's not like you quit the main account and never went back -- no you continue to use that account --- also matched up some qfc's i see

edited again: no i'm not gonna lie and say you played the accounts at different times cause that is straight up lie anyone can see that -- you matched up qfc's against yourself --- quit lying

Alex K. (conversation) 19 Jan, 2019 05:23:00

Subject : Re: Re:

No no, lets keep doing this on the forums. You're clearly as much of an admin as I am a ballerina if you jump to funny hypothesis like those. P.S. mikes rule #4 on his latest post: "4. Do not fight each other, except on rare occasions. (Reason; potential record padding)." - 3 QFC test fights, I'd say that qualifies as a rare occasion and no record padding.

pls tell me your not this stupid? -- lmao -- that is for real folks that do play on same ip not one guy acting like two -- lmao -- for real your gonna try and use that one --- hahahahahah

• Upvote 1

So it's totally not possible for me to join the game w/ my current account, quit, join the game w/ Al Kar account, quit, then come back again w/ my first account right? You have zero, zilch, nada, не хуя proof that I used the accounts at the same time. Stop talking out of your ass.

You saying that 3 accounts created from the same IP is proof enough of me being a multi is almost as funny as how trash you are at MMAT being one of the first members :mf_popcorn1:

lmao -- feelings hurt much you got called out after talking so much shit to others that are YES breaking the rules too -- lmao -- priceless

oh your matched up qfc's are proof enough -- lmao

We'll see what happens when Mike gets done w/ his toilet :thumbup: . You win the award for being the smartest, most diligent forum admin in MMAT! :winner:

we will if he ever does -- i think both his should be deleted -- your acting like i'm on his side, lmao -- no i'm not but if your gonna call someone out and talk so much shit when you done same thing is little hypocritical --------- i hope all accounts tied together get deleted or they keep one account and others get deleted period

If anyone gives ACTUAL proof of me multying(no, 3 qfc test fights between the same IP where you can not prove whether it was 2 separate people is not proof), I'll quit the game myself and give my whole mmat bank to that person.

^^^ I'll quit if you expose me. lmao

pages 11-14 provide the most entertaining segment in this thread.

7aNv.gif

alright alex, I'll leave you alone now kiddo. you don't handle heat very well. I don't want you to quit for getting re-exposed for your hypocrisy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No shade, but Id be nervous as hell to have an inactive account holding one of the most iconic companies in the game. Do you guys have an agreement that you buy VIP for his account every now and then or something?

Buy VIP for that account. no agreement needed to purchase an account VIP time. Just input manager ID.

There's a list of rules that violate the sanctity of the game and those rules are not broken. I've never denied being a filthy money laundering philanthropist.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1