***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

Im happy to move on if youre happy to say you believe Big Ish is a real person and not some bullshit made up account so I can have two camps for no financial benefit?

Im willing to do whatever it takes to prove it until you say you believe me - you clearly dont hence the offer to prove it via Rory.

Im still enjoying the game but if we can bury the hatchet on this then Im happy to move on no problem.

I dont believe bigish is a real person. Im more then happy to point it out whenever you bring it up or take a shot at me. So act as you see fit.

I will go with the group but......

Loans between players is not how these fantasy leagues should work, especially with the controversy earlier

I would never ask for money from another player, we pick our teams and we manage our own fighters from there. It is an individual competition

I am against it 100%

Sorry

For what its worth there are two fighters I want badly and I am waiting until I have the cash and hoping no one takes them before I have enough

GAME RULES

• Camp - Camp trades are always possible as long as you have the funds. (Loans of any kind aren't allowed)

Sorry guys .... loans aren't allowed in the game

but really do hope someone picks up Masvidal ... would be a good camp rivalry to have ;)

I'll drop Means, doubt he fights again this year.

I can't believe that jds/Lewis slop fest won fight of the night.

Dober vs Dariush was a better FOTN candidate ...

Dana fancies Lewis because of his personality ... that's how things work with UFC nowadays