***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

somebody should have picked Masvidal :D

that a$$hole Dan Hardy was all about how good Til was and how he was this boy-wonder or some similar shit and how powerful his punches when he was even touching Masvidal with them ..he was saying 'power in Masvidal's shots aren't same as Till's left hand etc.'..Felder was joining in too ... and then BOOM !

Till is in my camp but it's always good to see biased commentators eat their own words ...

Dana must be really unhappy somewhere too

• Upvote 1

Only Dana is probably one of the most biased people in the Organization. I was debating picking him up but didnt want to take the chance and dig myself into a further whole.

Masvidal is one of my favorite fighters. You just can't trust him to fight with any pace or consistency. Till cracking him early was the best thing for Jorge. It forced him to be aggressive and got him into the fight.

• Upvote 1

Back home/at work so will get through this when I can. Have plenty emails to get through at work also so we will see what takes priority lol.

Just quickly, me and my bro were probably the only two people in the arena that were cheering when Till got KTFO, that was probably the only good moment of the whole event and my god were there a lot of mugs there - saw a lot of idiots there but that's probably expected from a bunch of scousers and londoners in the cheap seats.

ML how the fuck were you ringside?! You absolutely minted or something? I paid 200 quid per fucking tickets for the 'cheap seats'.

Back home/at work so will get through this when I can. Have plenty emails to get through at work also so we will see what takes priority lol.

Just quickly, me and my bro were probably the only two people in the arena that were cheering when Till got KTFO, that was probably the only good moment of the whole event and my god were there a lot of mugs there - saw a lot of idiots there but that's probably expected from a bunch of scousers and londoners in the cheap seats.

ML how the fuck were you ringside?! You absolutely minted or something? I paid 200 quid per fucking tickets for the 'cheap seats'.

Im not minted, but my dad sorted them, hence why I wasnt sat with Big Ish, although looked like Big Ish had pretty alright seats halfway up also.

Ive been going to live UFC events with my Dad since I was 13, there was one event where I met Rampage & Wanderlei and another where I met Jones, Alves, Dos Santos, Bader & Maynard.

I couldnt believe the boos for Leon Edwards

Im not minted, but my dad sorted them, hence why I wasnt sat with Big Ish, although looked like Big Ish had pretty alright seats halfway up also.

I couldnt believe the boos for Leon Edwards

Leon isn't exactly a popular fighter, Gunni is even outside Iceland although I noticed quite a few flags around the arena. They got the Iceland chant/clap on the go as well. Some poor judge decisions though: Leon should have got the UD, Marshman did not win that fight and neither did Reyes. I was expecting the Reyes/Volkan fight to be much better than it was. Apart from the very first fight and the main event it was a poor card IMO.

Leon isn't exactly a popular fighter, Gunni is even outside Iceland although I noticed quite a few flags around the arena. They got the Iceland chant/clap on the go as well. Some poor judge decisions though: Leon should have got the UD, Marshman did not win that fight and neither did Reyes. I was expecting the Reyes/Volkan fight to be much better than it was. Apart from the very first fight and the main event it was a poor card IMO.

Yeah I had Oezdemir winning although could see that going either way.

Marshman back-pedalling the whole fight against an aggressive Phillips surprised me - Phillips won easily