PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

Guest bystander

41 members have voted

1. 1. PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

This is more Alex`s level lol:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=972917

Alex is P4P best MATCHMAKER IN DA BIZNIZ

On a seroous note, I am deeply offended he is beating up THE ELDERLY OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK MMAT COMMUNITY

WTF DID THIS 41 YEAR OLD DO TO YOU

BLACK TYCOON LIVES MATTER !

django-jackson.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You should have used: PREDICTIONS

Seriously though, you got outslidered. I did my homework, got advise from The Master, a few other scholars and true students of the game (one even in your freaking alliance lol, you guys are very talkative) and used the chat engine, it`s all there.

The hardest part of preparing for your fighter was honestly to find scenarios where he fought proper competition, I mean, dude you don`t book yourself very hard fights, like EVER lolol.

You didn't need to address the Jedi council before fighting Alex. It don't take that long to prepare for this bum.

• Upvote 2

Check my comment on the RISE page. Camara won that fight just like Askren beat Masvidal. This game has a funny way of going through brain farts time to time. 49 clinch attempts, LOL

Again, no predictions against clinch fighter? You didn't learn nothing for the fight you fucked me over with? When you said it's better not to use them against a clinch fighter I thought you set me up for the other guy to win the tournament, but now it seems you have no clue what you are doing.

• Upvote 1

I think I`m gonna take his other belt next lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15068172364627.gif

As always he`s abusing the SPEED HACK and has a can crusher that very comfortably cuts to 155 crushing 170 lol

This guy fought some cans more than once to pad that record to 14-1

hahaha

This will be fun :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15209925112561.jpg

War Machine is coming !

• Upvote 1

I've only got one update I'd like to see Mike do in 2021 when he finally finishes his slow ass reno. That's to can auto predictions.

Its a disgrace that a player can get to number one in the rankings and have no idea about sliders. Might aswell cancel sliders and we can all just try to recruit the fastest fighters and let them go at it like a cock fight.

• Upvote 1

I've only got one update I'd like to see Mike do in 2021 when he finally finishes his slow ass reno. That's to can auto predictions.

Its a disgrace that a player can get to number one in the rankings and have no idea about sliders. Might aswell cancel sliders and we can all just try to recruit the fastest fighters and let them go at it like a cock fight.

What are you talking about? What auto predictions? Are you angry that you lose 4 out of 5 fights against me? Is that it?

• Upvote 4

I think the entire rankings system needs a revamp.

Lucius Black (the hack from the last Island season) recently moved from 5th ranked to 4th ranked P4P without fighting for like 2 months.

I will be honest here, I don`t pay rankings too much attention because it doesn`t tell the real story. I like to fight the best managers and their best fighters :

https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=330872&fidb=331481

One pattern I have notice is Alex won`t fight you unless it`s a +EV move (expected value). He dodged this guy for ages but then one day he miraculously agreed:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=973969

The only thing that changed was my ranking, once the fight was totally worth it (Camara having better ranking than Lohmus) he insta-accepted.

The second thing that really surprised me was that after I once again defeated him he did not drop from the #1 P4P spot.

This is now a tactic implemented by his band at all levels. Look at Lil Bjornsson, they will throw his Hype only at Stepdads hoping they win a few fights, the reward is there for the taking:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=341562

Stepdads is the new Vendetta.

• Upvote 1

I think the entire rankings system needs a revamp.

Lucius Black (the hack from the last Island season) recently moved from 5th ranked to 4th ranked P4P without fighting for like 2 months.

I will be honest here, I don`t pay rankings too much attention because it doesn`t tell the real story. I like to fight the best managers and their best fighters :

https://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=330872&fidb=331481

One pattern I have notice is Alex won`t fight you unless it`s a +EV move (expected value). He dodged this guy for ages but then one day he miraculously agreed:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=973969

The only thing that changed was my ranking, once the fight was totally worth it (Camara having better ranking than Lohmus) he insta-accepted.

The second thing that really surprised me was that after I once again defeated him he did not drop from the #1 P4P spot.

This is now a tactic implemented by his band at all levels. Look at Lil Bjornsson, they will throw his Hype only at Stepdads hoping they win a few fights, the reward is there for the taking:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=341562

Stepdads is the new Vendetta.

Master story teller, troll level 100, douchebag extraordinaire. You are an impressive human being.

When have I ever dodged Camara? Lol you're hysterical w/ your fables.

What are you talking about? What auto predictions?

If you don't set prediction sliders the game does it for you based on what opponent has been rolling with in previous fights.

Statement Mike made when prediction sliders were implemented, not verbatim and doesn't mean it works correctly, but that's the just of it.

If you don't set prediction sliders the game does it for you based on what opponent has been rolling with in previous fights.

Statement Mike made when prediction sliders were implemented, not verbatim and doesn't mean it works correctly, but that's the just of it.

Haven't really heard about that(doesn't mean it's not true).

Haven't really heard about that(doesn't mean it's not true).

IDK if it works or not. I remember reading it though, and it's the reason I do stupid shit like aggro/damage with Diggs after going streaking with cookie agg/acc sliders... And tbh usually (just about every single time dating back to beginning of prediction slider update) I think I'm tricking game engine like that it blows up in my face.

I also remember this was the case when Mike added predictions.

I'm surprised people are so on board with it as a staple, the biggest issue I seem to recall was people didn't want to have to look deep enough to set predictions in most cases. You can default to not setting predictions and be fine in most fights and save predictions for fights you want to work a specific gameplan. Why go and assume you can predict normal tactics better then a computer?

How big is the boost if I predict something right? And other way as well.

How big is the boost if I predict something right? And other way as well.

If they've only used the same sliders its the same. There is no upside most of the time to predict anything. Predictions have been flawed since their inception.

Take auto-predict off and force people to scout or get rid of it entirely.