PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

Guest bystander

41 members have voted

1. 1. PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

I hope Camara is just acting dumb, cause if he is not acting..... well damn... so many years of evolution for nothing :/

Sorry Amateur League but 17 managers disagree with you.

You guys can throw all the insults you want but the fact is 3 fights show foul play with a possibility of 22 more. Wether Mike releases this information is irrelevant. Not as irrelevant as your Tycoon careers but irrelevant nonetheless.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

The fact is that you have 0 proofs and are basing all your accusations on the bullshit made by humors while Alex was trolling him in the discord chat. 17 people voted on some bullshit poll? Lmao, that prooves everything. I am amongst those 17 and I dont believe a single word of the gibberish you saying. Fyi, there is a New User Guide, which is mailed to every newcomer forcing him to create a fighter and book qfc. And with one newcomer, it miraculously happened to be at the same moment and same city where Alex was planning to test his projects. Wow, so much cheating. Next, can you proove that this newcomer shares IP with Alex? Nope. Only thing you have is the chat where Alex is obviously trolling and i would be surprised how dumb you are if you are believing it as I said in my previous post.

On the other hand, you have been caught by a mod sharing IP with other account, obviously using it for private gym while running an org yourself and also getting free Ws against that 2nd account. In your case 10 fights are showing foul play so you can lie as much as you want, but I think everyone around saw what a lying piece of shit you are.

P.S.: He won about 6 hype from the 3 fights combined so what is this all about?

• Upvote 3

generally speaking... padding records by fighting yourself is worse than what camara is doing with the gym. at least camara's route provides income to the game. doesn't hurt anybody, doesn't boost his rank, doesn't help him land FA's, it is rather harmless offence. It's kind of like somebody getting caught for steroids snitching on somebody for smoking weed. Both need all the help they can get imo.

Usually, I'm pretty on board with you Chris, we've known each other long enough. But I have to say that the whole 'some other guy is cheating worse, so therefore cheating in a different way is okay' thing, really doesn't fly as an overall.

As an aside, I'm more than happy for any mod to look at my account in reference to the post where it indicates Camara accusing me of multi-ing, albeit a significant while back now. Just more egg on face, really.

"it miraculously happened to be at the same moment and same city where Alex was planning to test his projects"

You need to stop bro.

​Don't forget sliders were also miraculously set at the worst possible strategy and the most balanced builds chosen

And you gents trying to make a parallel with my old gym? The logo wasn't even changed strawman. I must be as bad at cheating as you guys are at making up excuses.

But we are making progress. You have gone from denial to " IT'S A MIRACLE"

67535788.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Usually, I'm pretty on board with you Chris, we've known each other long enough. But I have to say that the whole 'some other guy is cheating worse, so therefore cheating in a different way is okay' thing, really doesn't fly as an overall.

As an aside, I'm more than happy for any mod to look at my account in reference to the post where it indicates Camara accusing me of multi-ing, albeit a significant while back now. Just more egg on face, really.

My reference does not necessarily apply to these two. More like Alex tested positive for trace metabolites of Blake Phoenix penis cream and Camara ... not weed.. not full blown Mamado cocaine bender but definitely Adderal or something.

Breaking rules, cheating, gotta be looked at like crime. The severity varies and is circumstantial. There are worse crimes than others and definitely a difference between record padding and gym accounts.

You wanna pay extra money to get a private gym, who gives a fuck?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The way the game economy is working, what you saying is not exactly true. Having a second account(extra company slot) allows you to run a profitable business which could make more than enough money to let you get VIP for two accounts via the vip-exchange and also fund the private gym costs. So you aren't directly paying $ to Mike. Yes, you would say that someone else is paying but that gives you unfair advantage over the users who have decided to play by the rules of the game - 1 account per person.

Karter, i am really curious why you consider Alex's 3 Ws the bigger crime. Lets ignore the fact there are absolutely no proofs so far of Alex creating that account and booking qfc vs himself and look at the end result. The end result is 3 Ws and somewhere between 5-10 manager hype gained for him. So we are talking about 3 Ws out of 285 total and 5-10 hype out of the 500-550 he had when he was #1. How is that a bigger crime than someone breaking a well-known rule in the game, allowing himself to run a very profitable business, while having access to 1on1 training and funding everything(vip for 2 accounts and gym costs) on top of that? Needless to say that Camara has 7-8 wins over his second account as well.

The way the game economy is working, what you saying is not exactly true. Having a second account(extra company slot) allows you to run a profitable business which could make more than enough money to let you get VIP for two accounts via the vip-exchange and also fund the private gym costs. So you aren't directly paying $ to Mike. Yes, you would say that someone else is paying but that gives you unfair advantage over the users who have decided to play by the rules of the game - 1 account per person.

Karter, i am really curious why you consider Alex's 3 Ws the bigger crime. Lets ignore the fact there are absolutely no proofs so far of Alex creating that account and booking qfc vs himself and look at the end result. The end result is 3 Ws and somewhere between 5-10 manager hype gained for him. So we are talking about 3 Ws out of 285 total and 5-10 hype out of the 500-550 he had when he was #1. How is that a bigger crime than someone breaking a well-known rule in the game, allowing himself to run a very profitable business, while having access to 1on1 training and funding everything(vip for 2 accounts and gym costs) on top of that? Needless to say that Camara has 7-8 wins over his second account as well.

You missed my point. I am not trying to narrow it down to these two twats just comparing the offences in general.

VIP exchange for cash actually work? Thought people only go there to get rid of money. If people are exchanging VIP time for tycoon cash HMU I got plenty lol.

• Upvote 1

Great post Karter.

To be totally honest it was during the New Manager of the year 2017 thread that I discovered that TJ was using a non-active managers account in order to get his stable 1:1 training. The community seemed ok with that and Cutolo was about to sell her company slot to either Humors or Brunno. Both were really nice to her and a few people from their alliance bought her tons of VIP.

The way I saw and tbh still see it is that if everyone is ok with TJ using an inactive managers VIP to get 100% access to private training then nobody should have a problem with 2 active managers sharing a gym. I have spoken to TJ about this and he states: Well I don’t do that anymore therefore it basically never happened.

I'm sorry, when did this conversation happen? Whenever asked about it I say exactly what happened. Shiv was leaving the game and said I could use the gym he was using until the money ran out, so I did. I now use my own gym, that was funded by my own clothing company that I got rid of so I could have access to a private gym (as the rules state). I gave up a year long #1 clothing store for my gym because I followed the rules.

Oh, and speaking of the 'New Manager of the Year 2017' thread...

http://i65.tinypic.com/sglpn4.png

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

You guys can stop, Humors made Alex admit in chat that the 3 wins were vs his “cousin” and kept him all night playing bad cop/good cop.

Karter, Duphus also revealed in chat your multi account that is used for personalized laundry of your alliance members. So please get off your high horse.

I haven’t broken any multi accounting rules and my fights are legit.

I told you guys when all was set and done you would look like morons. I never dissapoint you should know by now.

When the time comes I get to rectify any discrepancies with the hit of a button and swap companies but you twats simply don’t.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

You guys can stop, Humors made Alex admit in chat that the 3 wins were vs his “cousin” and kept him all night playing bad cop/good cop.

Karter, Duphus also revealed in chat your multi account that is used for personalized laundry of your alliance members. So please get off your high horse.

I haven’t broken any multi accounting rules and my fights are legit.

I told you guys when all was set and done you would look like morons. I never dissapoint you should know by now.

When the time comes I get to rectify any discrepancies with the hit of a button and swap companies but you twats simply don’t.

Cheers.

Damn, get the pitch forks. We're a bunch of dirty Convicted money launderers in here.

On the totem pole of tycoon crime, I think money laundering is at the bottom. So...

tenor.gif?itemid=8711365

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"ignore the fact there are absolutely no proofs so far of Alex creating that account" well....other than Alex K ADMITS to it....guess ur reading skills need work same as ur loyalty to those who help u eh?

• Upvote 1

"ignore the fact there are absolutely no proofs so far of Alex creating that account" well....other than Alex K ADMITS to it....guess ur reading skills need work same as ur loyalty to those who help u eh?

I said it was made from the same IP as me. I did not say I made the account, you dumb senile sack of shit. My dick is definitely big enough for you and camara to both do jumping jacks on it, but id prefer of you vacated my genital area instead.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

heard ur mom was dancing naked with a donkey AGAIN....Give her some advice for me ha? Tell her to try being on top next time....

I'd come back with a witty response mate but there's no point really. You rarely come back on the forums and you block everyone on PM like a pussy. Thanks for the advice though, I'll pass it on and tell her it's from a 60 year old man on the internet who used to call himself 'fart master'...