Let's find something interesting to do with my 2 MIllion in game dollars

TAYNE

Hi all,

Quit the game a while back (real life beckons) but my 2 million in game dollars are just sitting there doing nothing. Let's figure out something to do with it to make things interesting.

I'm thinking give it to some new VIPS, give it to an org that will make it a big tournament cash prize or something like that. Any fun ideas?

What happened to the noob fund? Maybe that could get up and running again?

I believe the Noob Fund is still running potentially. When I started, I had tracked down the thread for it, and you need to go back to the very first post in this thread: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62678&page=1

The person who reached out to me in game, and was very generous to a poor noob like me at the time, was: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=73063

Give something to Raichu to help him buy VIP and keep the Island org

As an aside, I've never had the need to sell VIP for T$. But I took Raichu up on his offer to help out. However, I think he scraped from the org itself on the Island to do the transaction, so it's still a worthy cause and I'm probably going to send 100k or so back to him.

I am a new VIP manager but never like begging for money , so may i suggest to give the money to someone who would promise to hold a public top quality gym in Sydney ? Sydney seems to be lacking an elite but affordable public gym . That would help a lot of new managers that cannot afford the 1000 dollars per week training grounds ! Cheers !

• Upvote 2

I am a new VIP manager but never like begging for money , so may i suggest to give the money to someone who would promise to hold a public top quality gym in Sydney ? Sydney seems to be lacking an elite but affordable public gym . That would help a lot of new managers that cannot afford the 1000 dollars per week training grounds ! Cheers !

That's actually a pretty good idea, if we have any takers on running it.

• Upvote 1

I saw somebody recently saying the same about Tokyo. I don't typically house my fighters in that city, but it looks pretty barren.

• Upvote 1