CEC Invitational 10 million winner take all

Fuck you man, you had to enter w your lightest guy knowing the speed hack is in play.

In no real life universe does a 100 lbs guy beat a 250 lbs guy except Tycoon.

But guys like Brent and I know this and just throw hands, respect is earned.

You are just salty because you can hit #1 1000000 times and still nobody will acknowledge you. Just like your bum mentor.

I guess Brent is this weeks Grumpy. Or Humors. Or Karter. Or Blake. Or someone else you hitched your wagon to. There's been a few it's hard to keep track.

b9612-15437312710590-800.jpg

Well DeSilva has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 28:29

Judge Don Winkell scores the fight 27:30

Judge Jack Bonds scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Antonio Mauricio DeSilva!

"2 Champ" took the mic and blurted out the following: "Good fight Chris, I thought I had every round won but he hits hard. I rocked his chin a bunch of times with strong punches and head kicks but he walked right through them and kept coming forward.

This has to be fight if the night, we both came out swinging, and I just had a little more versatility in my game and used all my weapons against very skilled power puncher, I wasn't scared and either was he. We threw down."

• Upvote 3

b9612-15437312710590-800.jpg

Well DeSilva has outworked and out performed his opponent in all aspects of the game today. He was simply too good and the decision should be no more than a formality. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.

Judge Percy O'Donnell scores the fight 28:29

Judge Don Winkell scores the fight 27:30

Judge Jack Bonds scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Antonio Mauricio DeSilva!

"2 Champ" took the mic and blurted out the following: "Good fight Chris, I thought I had every round won but he hits hard. I rocked his chin a bunch of times with strong punches and head kicks but he walked right through them and kept coming forward.

This has to be fight if the night, we both came out swinging, and I just had a little more versatility in my game and used all my weapons against very skilled power puncher, I wasn't scared and either was he. We threw down."

FOTN baby !

Good job man, was a pretty sick fight :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks! It catches the subway mood pretty well, too! :D

I'm a sucker for those, these japanese battle scenes always seem to come in 3 parts somehow... looks like facric canvas, but maybe it's on shoji room dividers or some, but i don't know much about art and history. The original painting is called "The Battle of Azukizaka", a battle which set up the reign of Nobunaga Oda and the unification of Japan.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats Alex, nicely done.

I kind of guessed this to happen, 68lbs and 54cm reach difference seemed to be more harmful than useful based on what the tournament showed in previous fights as well. I think it's silly but what can you do. Surprised a bit Friedrich got it with the 1st sub attempt but that's how it went this time.

Maybe Marky the fighter will come back stronger, at 25 years old he still has plenty of skills left to acquire.

• Upvote 2

Congrats Alex, nicely done.

I kind of guessed this to happen, 68lbs and 54cm reach difference seemed to be more harmful than useful based on what the tournament showed in previous fights as well. I think it's silly but what can you do. Surprised a bit Friedrich got it with the 1st sub attempt but that's how it went this time.

Maybe Marky the fighter will come back stronger, at 25 years old he still has plenty of skills left to acquire.

Good fight Mark. These types of tournaments are definitely fun and the openweight style gives a lot more depth, but the speed advantage/stamina retention in this game is too critical for the little guys. Something Mike needs to really look at. There's no reason for someone 54cm shorter to land those type of counters.

I honestly did expect a quick finish after scouting Marky, but I did not think it would come via sub. Those are like mythical unicorns for me.

• Upvote 2

Good fight Mark. These types of tournaments are definitely fun and the openweight style gives a lot more depth, but the speed advantage/stamina retention in this game is too critical for the little guys. Something Mike needs to really look at. There's no reason for someone 54cm shorter to land those type of counters.

I honestly did expect a quick finish after scouting Marky, but I did not think it would come via sub. Those are like mythical unicorns for me.

I actually had set the tactics in stone earlier but changed them completely a day before the fight because my common sense suddenly started to tell me my guy is half a meter taller so I should use it. :blink:

I was sort of ready to grapple a bit but unfortunately got mounted straight from the knockdown and I guess my guy was so out of it he didn't defend properly to at least hang on a bit.