Super Fight League

Mentor

12 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Sector (SYN W) vs Keisuke (Suckerpunch L) 

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1100762

Leif (SYN W) vs Fuentes (Suckerpunch L)

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1099746

Season 7 STANDINGS (Updated After the above fights)

Syn 35 

GAMMA 23

Sucker Punch Pro Series 8

SMASH 7

Combate 5

Odense 3

Highland 2

World Vale Tudo Fight League (WVT) 1 

On 12/11/2022 at 3:19 PM, Icon73 said:

Upcoming bouts:

Joe Exotic (SYN) vs.  Bird (Combate)

https://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=361006&fidb=346823

Baldur Torsten (SYN) vs. Mike Okafor (Odense)

https://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=345054&fidb=362374

Joe Exotic  (SYN W) vs. Jake Bird (Combate L)

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1102904

Balder Torsten (SYN L) vs. Mike Okafor (Odense W)

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1100784

7 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Balder Torsten (SYN L) vs. Mike Okafor (Odense W)

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1100784

Season 7 STANDINGS (Updated After the above fight)

Syn 36

GAMMA 23

Sucker Punch Pro Series 8

SMASH 7

Odense 6

Combate 5

Highland 2

World Vale Tudo Fight League (WVT) 1 

4 hours ago, Mentor said:

Combate is merging with with Syn, so why are you registering those fights as super fights? Makes no sense to me, which is why wont be including them in the league results.

Unfortunately merger feel through. Combate is continuing to do their own thing and when they close the roster will be free to do as they like. They have book new events since set fall out. When we were merging end was going to be December 21st now idk what's going on.

Would make a lot more sense for you to ask what's going on than to make declarative statements.

Also not like I need to cheat the standings my man. I blow everyone out every season. Clearly you see an orgs champions taking on mine, clearly that org is still running (they're booked till NYE, idk what happens after) and clearly this org has been apart of this all season so to take them out now while there still running and have viable fighters would be a tad odd.

21 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Unfortunately merger feel through. Combate is continuing to do their own thing and when they close the roster will be free to do as they like. They have book new events since set fall out. When we were merging end was going to be December 21st now idk what's going on.

Would make a lot more sense for you to ask what's going on than to make declarative statements.

Also not like I need to cheat the standings my man. I blow everyone out every season. Clearly you see an orgs champions taking on mine, clearly that org is still running (they're booked till NYE, idk what happens after) and clearly this org has been apart of this all season so to take them out now while there still running and have viable fighters would be a tad odd.

So you are telling me, all those fighters wont remain part of Syn after the fights take place and that they will return to Combate to continue their career's there? Because last time we spoke on the 13th of December, you said you was merging Combate. If they will remain as part of Syn, then they are Syn fighters, end of story. 

Regarding the "blow everyone out every season", I personally think Syn is easily the biggest org with the best roster, that is what you get when you merged 3 of the top 4 competing Orgs participating in this league (if i am correct, Syn merged CFC, Pulse, and now Combate).

Despite all this, considering you have 7 of the top 10 fighters in the game, you should not need to book Syn champs against Highland "late creation" fighters to win the league. Based on shear volume, Syn should be winning the league every season as it stands as you receive points on losses as well. 

6 hours ago, Mentor said:

So you are telling me, all those fighters wont remain part of Syn after the fights take place and that they will return to Combate to continue their career's there? Because last time we spoke on the 13th of December, you said you was merging Combate. If they will remain as part of Syn, then they are Syn fighters, end of story. 

Regarding the "blow everyone out every season", I personally think Syn is easily the biggest org with the best roster, that is what you get when you merged 3 of the top 4 competing Orgs participating in this league (if i am correct, Syn merged CFC, Pulse, and now Combate).

Despite all this, considering you have 7 of the top 10 fighters in the game, you should not need to book Syn champs against Highland "late creation" fighters to win the league. Based on shear volume, Syn should be winning the league every season as it stands as you receive points on losses as well. 

I don't have to, I win without those points. I register what qualifies. Take the points off, I still win every year.

If you think me booking those fights has anything to do with this league you're kidding yourself lol.

Anyway my whole point was just you could have asked what's going on before making declarations on things. I would have told you Combate running till years end then remaining roster will be free to sign wherever they like. So basically they wanna finish the year independent then let everyone go their own way. If the fights still don't count then whatever I don't really care. You just counted the Okafor fight yet he's staying with the org. I don't see the difference.

Now let's address this "that is what you get when you merged 3 of the top 4 competing Orgs participating in this league (if i am correct, Syn merged CFC, Pulse, and now Combate)."

So first off CFC has never participated in this league nor did I merge with them, Suckerpunch did.

Also whatever old CFC merger happened in what? 2020? By time I touched the roster wasn't even relevant anymore.

When I took the org over it was a rotting mess of overpaid fighters from glitches contracts and a very weak roster outside of the top 2-3 fighters in each division (135 was closed and 145, 155, 170, and 185 were dead zones).

I had Alpha-1 (up until the Lief superfight Sucker punch still hadn't done a PPV as big as ALPHA-1. Its was a very elite org in its short time)

Fighters from Alpha-1 went on to win over 10+ titles in syn.

I took them back #1 without any merger. Then I merged pulse. Also pulse has NEVER finished top 2 in the league table. Always 3rd or 4th.

I'm not merging combate but I literally JUST signed about 20 of their fighters within the last week

On the flip side Combate Merged with SFL (the #2 and #3 orgs in the game) and Suckerpunch merged with CFC (number #4 and #6).

I don't see how all the top orgs this season didnt have a level field. Nothing to do with me getting some of combates guys can effect this seasons rankings.

So none of my pulse fighters are relevant anymore, and two of my comp orgs merged with top org to start the season and I STILL am in first by a margin. Take out the highland fights and I STILL am in first.

Stop tryna downplay what I do. Whatever you tell yourself about my success you're sorely mistaken.

On 12/21/2022 at 1:03 PM, Icon73 said:

I don't have to, I win without those points. I register what qualifies. Take the points off, I still win every year.

If you think me booking those fights has anything to do with this league you're kidding yourself lol.

Anyway my whole point was just you could have asked what's going on before making declarations on things. I would have told you Combate running till years end then remaining roster will be free to sign wherever they like. So basically they wanna finish the year independent then let everyone go their own way. If the fights still don't count then whatever I don't really care. You just counted the Okafor fight yet he's staying with the org. I don't see the difference.

Now let's address this "that is what you get when you merged 3 of the top 4 competing Orgs participating in this league (if i am correct, Syn merged CFC, Pulse, and now Combate)."

So first off CFC has never participated in this league nor did I merge with them, Suckerpunch did.

Also whatever old CFC merger happened in what? 2020? By time I touched the roster wasn't even relevant anymore.

When I took the org over it was a rotting mess of overpaid fighters from glitches contracts and a very weak roster outside of the top 2-3 fighters in each division (135 was closed and 145, 155, 170, and 185 were dead zones).

I had Alpha-1 (up until the Lief superfight Sucker punch still hadn't done a PPV as big as ALPHA-1. Its was a very elite org in its short time)

Fighters from Alpha-1 went on to win over 10+ titles in syn.

I took them back #1 without any merger. Then I merged pulse. Also pulse has NEVER finished top 2 in the league table. Always 3rd or 4th.

I'm not merging combate but I literally JUST signed about 20 of their fighters within the last week

On the flip side Combate Merged with SFL (the #2 and #3 orgs in the game) and Suckerpunch merged with CFC (number #4 and #6).

I don't see how all the top orgs this season didnt have a level field. Nothing to do with me getting some of combates guys can effect this seasons rankings.

So none of my pulse fighters are relevant anymore, and two of my comp orgs merged with top org to start the season and I STILL am in first by a margin. Take out the highland fights and I STILL am in first.

Stop tryna downplay what I do. Whatever you tell yourself about my success you're sorely mistaken.

Mergers or any fighter joining permanently from another org "do not qualify" as super fights. For example, i just released Yodsingkhun Sitsongrit after he was picked up by a new manager. He is ranked top 100 currently. So if you sign this fighter, you will count that as also being a super fight against GAMMA? 🙄

Which also means that if Okafor joined Syn permanently, this also does not count as a super fight, it is a "new signing", not a super fight.

Taking 20 of the best fighters from Combate still counts as a merger. I mean if i was to merge an org and i had fighters who rank way below my minimum cap, why would i sign them? Of course i would release them or let them stay / leave, do whatever they want.

Regarding the mergers, what are you getting all upset about? Yes, Syn has pulled off lots of mergers in the past few years. Most of your top fighters are most likely via mergers. Besides Combate (which also merged SFL, which indirectly means you merged them as well), we also had Alpha-1, Smash and a few others from this list (HFC / CEC?) ....................i am kind of losing count of all these mergers to be honest. 

Also, I am not downplaying anything, go ahead, merge the competition, it is a sound strategy and it clearly is working. In fact, most bubble sized orgs in this game were created after mergers. But when it comes to "dominating the league", it is hard to not dominate when you merge a lot of the competition 🙂

10 hours ago, Mentor said:

Okafor vs Thorsten definetely was superfight. Okafor Signed into SYN for just that one superfight. After he won we made deal to change Okafor into SYN and Yka Sonni into OFK. If he would have lost he would still be fighting at OFK.

I agree with you about Combate merging. I dont care about SYN vs GAMMA situation, but all those smaller orgs that are above Combate currently. Sucker Punch Pro Series, SMASH and Odense are beating Combate, but all those upcoming "Superfights" give Combate change to gain some easy points.

In the end all these superfight rankings shouldnt be taking too seriously, because there is just really unfair amount of fights between orgs.

10 hours ago, poraan said:

Okafor vs Thorsten definetely was superfight. Okafor Signed into SYN for just that one superfight. After he won we made deal to change Okafor into SYN and Yka Sonni into OFK. If he would have lost he would still be fighting at OFK.

I got this reply from Odense owner Brian Jensen:

Subject : Re: Mike Okafor (362374)

Hey,

I released him so he could join Syn

Okafor had already faught everybody at Odense and won, so he needed new Challenges

That does not sound like a super fight to me 🙂 

I do not mind, we can keep it as it is for this particular fight. But in the future if a fighter signs up permanently, lets not add them to the super fight results.

On 12/23/2022 at 2:11 AM, Mentor said:

Mergers or any fighter joining permanently from another org "do not qualify" as super fights. For example, i just released Yodsingkhun Sitsongrit after he was picked up by a new manager. He is ranked top 100 currently. So if you sign this fighter, you will count that as also being a super fight against GAMMA? 🙄

Which also means that if Okafor joined Syn permanently, this also does not count as a super fight, it is a "new signing", not a super fight.

Taking 20 of the best fighters from Combate still counts as a merger. I mean if i was to merge an org and i had fighters who rank way below my minimum cap, why would i sign them? Of course i would release them or let them stay / leave, do whatever they want.

Regarding the mergers, what are you getting all upset about? Yes, Syn has pulled off lots of mergers in the past few years. Most of your top fighters are most likely via mergers. Besides Combate (which also merged SFL, which indirectly means you merged them as well), we also had Alpha-1, Smash and a few others from this list (HFC / CEC?) ....................i am kind of losing count of all these mergers to be honest. 

Also, I am not downplaying anything, go ahead, merge the competition, it is a sound strategy and it clearly is working. In fact, most bubble sized orgs in this game were created after mergers. But when it comes to "dominating the league", it is hard to not dominate when you merge a lot of the competition 🙂

Smash and Alpha-1 are the same org. CEC was before me and clearly not relevant when I got the org. It was in rough shape when I got it and most people turned the org down before it got to me.

This season the playing field was basically level. Suckerpunch just merged with CFC and Combate with SFL. We still won. Nothing to do with merging comp.

13 hours ago, Mentor said:

I got this reply from Odense owner Brian Jensen:

Subject : Re: Mike Okafor (362374)

Hey,

I released him so he could join Syn

Okafor had already faught everybody at Odense and won, so he needed new Challenges

That does not sound like a super fight to me 🙂 

I do not mind, we can keep it as it is for this particular fight. But in the future if a fighter signs up permanently, lets not add them to the super fight results.

So what your saying is if I negotiate a superfight. Fight that fight. Then post fight negotiate a deal to keep that fighter. It then cancels the superfight?

Cause this is the case with the Okafor Superfight and the Jake Bird Superfight.

If this is what you're saying then I'm speechless lmao

Updated the all time standings (Since June 2019):

Total All time Table

Synchronicity = 156 Points

Global Association of MMA™ = 107 Points

Claymore Elite Combat = 51 Points

Pulse Fighting Championship = 36 Points

Combate: 29 Points

SFL: 21 Points

Empyrian = 15 Points

Inferno Combat Series = 11 Points 

SMASH = 11 Points