Kingmaker (320k)

Alfred

320 is basically open ID, but hey do what you want!

I did consider that mate but I figured that if there is still a need for 310k then there's a spot for a 320k? There is nothing from 310k until 325k and even at that point there's only one 325k org. Other option was a 350k org but I didn't want to compete with alliance mate.

I did do a little reconnaissance first and saw that there were a good few 320k fighters not quite ready for open ID and just sitting around. Obviously the better ones that can hang in the bigger boy orgs will continue to do so for better contracts but for anyone else hopefully this can fill the gap. Figured that this will be the case at least for the rest of the year?

• Upvote 1

350k is in a really bad state, to be fair. Butch is doing a great job but a single org with 300 fighters wont be enough.

I thought we had like 3 x 350k orgs but none fully dedicated to the bracket.

Island just opened so those guys will only come to the main land in 6 months.

It’s been a very weird bracket asI thought there would be a huge demand for the big ID turn.

I've let you stay on the forums cause I'm a nice guy but if you keep trolling I'll bring the hammer down quick smart. Up to you.

Trolling? What did I sau was trolling? He didnt do a write up for finals for his tournament and the excusse was no time on his hand but k je ha tome to do org haha

Sorryy french i ambot deunk)))

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• 9 months later...