Exclusive Elite gyms with few members and low fees

so what is the point of trying to become the best?? so i can be awarded the same shit the guy who joined 2 minits ago gets? you guys are a bunch of cry baby sissys with this crap. name one game or sport any where in the world where you start and stay at the same level as everyone else always being equal. everyone starts at the same level here so YOU control where you end up at not the managers with more money. YOU YOURSELF control where you end up in this game you want to train at elite gym s from the start build a fighter who can fight and you will get there .

there are all different levels of orgs , gyms and supps in this game so all levels are accommodated for so the chances of you ever fighting one of these " unbalanced fighters" will never be an issue unless you have a bad azz fighter then you wont care. but stop crying about stuff you dont have , you want what a small number of others have? pull up a chair and put in 12 to 16 hours a day every day on here and you can have it . the richer managers on here WORKED for every thing they have so why in the hell should someone who spends 2 hrs a week have access to the same things?? this game is like life , you get out of it what you put into it.

It has nothing to do with being a sissy. Im pretty new, but obviously my goal is to make it to the top as a manager, or as close to it as i can get. I dont want to have to spend 12 hours a day to do it. There are other games i could play if i wanted to lose all my free time. The charm for this game for me was that it wouldn't take all day to play to be even with everyone. I think ppl who run orgs should get something more, but i think one on one training all the time is a bit much.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont hate the player, hate the game! its an extremely small percentage of managers who are able to exploit this, and they are able to do so by being some of the hardest workers in the game.

no, the game should not be equal for everyone! I understand that you dont want to play all the time to be good at this, and the majority of players ( me included ) agree with you...however, there has to be some reward for the players that DO spend all their time on this crap, and the ability to use your money on whatever you want is that reward.

It has nothing to do with being a sissy. Im pretty new, but obviously my goal is to make it to the top as a manager, or as close to it as i can get. I dont want to have to spend 12 hours a day to do it. There are other games i could play if i wanted to lose all my free time. The charm for this game for me was that it wouldn't take all day to play to be even with everyone. I think ppl who run orgs should get something more, but i think one on one training all the time is a bit much.

You don't have to spend 12 hours a day playing to be good at this game, you can train/fight your guys by putting in much less time. If you want to run a successful business, you simply have to put more into it...it's just a fact. If you're not willing to put it in, running a business probably isn't for you. You have to be around to interact with paying customers/managers because guaranteed, other business owners are out there doing the work.

You don't have to spend 12 hours a day playing to be good at this game, you can train/fight your guys by putting in much less time. If you want to run a successful business, you simply have to put more into it...it's just a fact. If you're not willing to put it in, running a business probably isn't for you. You have to be around to interact with paying customers/managers because guaranteed, other business owners are out there doing the work.

No, i totally understand that. Have no desire to run an org, nutrition comp or clothing comp. Was just saying that in response to a previous post.

so what is the point of trying to become the best?? so i can be awarded the same shit the guy who joined 2 minits ago gets? you guys are a bunch of cry baby sissys with this crap. name one game or sport any where in the world where you start and stay at the same level as everyone else always being equal. everyone starts at the same level here so YOU control where you end up at not the managers with more money. YOU YOURSELF control where you end up in this game you want to train at elite gym s from the start build a fighter who can fight and you will get there .

there are all different levels of orgs , gyms and supps in this game so all levels are accommodated for so the chances of you ever fighting one of these " unbalanced fighters" will never be an issue unless you have a bad azz fighter then you wont care. but stop crying about stuff you dont have , you want what a small number of others have? pull up a chair and put in 12 to 16 hours a day every day on here and you can have it . the richer managers on here WORKED for every thing they have so why in the hell should someone who spends 2 hrs a week have access to the same things?? this game is like life , you get out of it what you put into it.

I don't think you're really hearing what some people are trying to say. Only stupid people don't agree that "more effort input into an online game = greater rewards (aka a greater advantage)". The core argument at hand here is the future health of the game world. Now, maybe you only want to compete against what may, pulling an arbitrary figure here, is say 10% of the current game world managers. Cause honestly, once those upper 10% have secured their MMA Beast Breeding Farms for themselves, give me one rational well reasoned answer as to why ANY new player would plop down $10 to get ass raped by min-maxed uber fighters?

Impossible odds = no reason to pay to play = dead game (or at the very least severely diminished game).

Yes, people who play hard and earn cash and who have played LONGER should and do have an advantage, that's the very nature of online multiplayer games. But it should still be within reason. There needs to be the perception that new players can at least start to compete and maybe one day achieve the upper tier of success. Honestly, the way things are spiraling out of control now, within 6 months or so it will be a complete meltdown disaster.

Some of us, aren't raising issue because we are cry babies or want a fucking hand out. Some of these people raise issue because they actually care about the longevity of a game they actually care about, god forbid. I mean, how dare they - right!?

Heres my two cents. Just using my gym as an example, which Ive done everything by the book. I dont get any outside funding. But if you look, my gym has pretty low class sizes, a lot of which are one on one. I can tell you we pop pretty quick. Now I think something should be done. Fighters that are getting one on one elite training are going to be beast. You want know it because individual skills are not shown. Isn't that why sparring was changed, people popping to fast. Well it was changed probably because people were raising a stink, because it was visible. You could pull up a fighters profile and see he was popping at an abnormal rate. If a gym is operating at a loss then their should be some type of penalty. I cant speak for Mike but I dont think the game was intended to be played with gyms business model to operate at a loss. That being said I dont have a problem how it is now because Ive got enough money to do what I need to do.

Good Luck to everyone

Owner

Elite Jiu Jitsu Combat Systems

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=127

Shawn Kirk

I don't think you're really hearing what some people are trying to say. Only stupid people don't agree that "more effort input into an online game = greater rewards (aka a greater advantage)". The core argument at hand here is the future health of the game world. Now, maybe you only want to compete against what may, pulling an arbitrary figure here, is say 10% of the current game world managers. Cause honestly, once those upper 10% have secured their MMA Beast Breeding Farms for themselves, give me one rational well reasoned answer as to why ANY new player would plop down $10 to get ass raped by min-maxed uber fighters?

Impossible odds = no reason to pay to play = dead game (or at the very least severely diminished game).

Yes, people who play hard and earn cash and who have played LONGER should and do have an advantage, that's the very nature of online multiplayer games. But it should still be within reason. There needs to be the perception that new players can at least start to compete and maybe one day achieve the upper tier of success. Honestly, the way things are spiraling out of control now, within 6 months or so it will be a complete meltdown disaster.

Some of us, aren't raising issue because we are cry babies or want a fucking hand out. Some of these people raise issue because they actually care about the longevity of a game they actually care about, god forbid. I mean, how dare they - right!?

i get fully what he is saying and i dont agree with it . i have fought fighters with single fighter id #s and beat them and they had months of training time on me so dont say just cause were older and have money were unbeatable. i just lost a title fight to a guy that i had 3 or 4 months training time on. jesus took out yb sol who had months and months of training advantage plus i think 2 or 3 yrs of age on him . then he got taken out by pedro who is yet younger than him so all these claims of rich managers having uber fighters and the new guys having no chance is total bs.

these guys are complaining over stuff that we can prove is totally untrue . it has bin proven that newer fighters can beat the older fighters who have money. as stated before there are different types of orgs on all levels in this game from competent to elite so there is a place for every level of manager or fighter in the game . for anyone to think they should be able to fight the best guys in the game or even be in the same org as them on day 1 or even in the 1st 3 months or be afforded the same advantages they have is stupid and imo crying. dont care if you agree with me or not but i have showed you older richer fighters can be beaten by much younger and less experienced poorer fighters.

Those examples aren't really the kind of fighters that will dominate in the future though. There are tons of project fighters out there right now that are training in one on one sessions with elite coaches. Those are the fighters that your average non-vip member won't have a chance to beat. There's a huge difference between a fighter in an 600$ elite gym that any fighter with a winning record can afford and the one on one gyms.

Wow can't believe this thread was brought back from the dead.

Anyway, your "average non-vip member" competes in low to mid level orgs. If I had millions of dollars and spent 3 months training up a guy 1on1 with coaches I don't think I'd shove him into a low to mid level org to feed on the noobs. I'd be knocking on the doors of CFC or Syn[chronicity/dicate.]

So what's really going on is the super-elite managers have an advantage over the "normal" elite managers, and those elite mangers are crying about it under the guise of protecting the noobs.

How hard would it by to run a gym into the ground and renew VIP like once a month? Not hard at all and it doesn't cost more than playing your average mmo. It would provide several fighters with 1 on 1 elite training. Would that make the manager "super-elite"? No. Would it give the manager an unfair advantage? Yes.

I stopped reading at page 2, but this is to Mike

Instead of putting a 30 minimum cap, why not just cap how fast you can pop?

In real life, if you get 1 on 1 training with a coach, just really how much better are you going to be than if 3 other guys were there with you?

The answer is not much.

Instead of keeping people from running a gym just for their fighters, use your diminishing returns trick to apply to 1 on 1 coaching.

It's the scaling that needs adjustment, not the gym setup.

I stopped reading at page 2, but this is to Mike

Instead of putting a 30 minimum cap, why not just cap how fast you can pop?

In real life, if you get 1 on 1 training with a coach, just really how much better are you going to be than if 3 other guys were there with you?

The answer is not much.

Instead of keeping people from running a gym just for their fighters, use your diminishing returns trick to apply to 1 on 1 coaching.

It's the scaling that needs adjustment, not the gym setup.

Have you ever taken private lessons in your life?

You get to work on things that you want to learn or that you struggle at thus making you better than if you had a few other guys bombarding the instructor with questions.

Have you ever taken private lessons in your life?

You get to work on things that you want to learn or that you struggle at thus making you better than if you had a few other guys bombarding the instructor with questions.

I said 3 guys, not 20.

The answer to your question is no. You're not going to get THAT much better like you do on here if the instructor is teaching 4 guys instead of 1.

The point was that "better" would be a diminished return.

I don't know how quickly 1:1 pops over 1:4 but it should be like if you took a 151 energy supplement vs a 159.

"Better" yes. "Better" enough to make you godly, NO.

That says it all. You don't want to have to work that hard at it, but you want to enjoy everything the people that work harder than you enjoy. At the end of the day, that's just not fair. If you only want to put middle of the road effort into a game, you really don't deserve anything above middle of the road results. Sparring has been capped. Gym loopholes closed. You guys cite what's best for the game, but at the end of the day you just want to hinder the more succesful managers so that you can catch up without with working hard at it.

That says it all. You don't want to have to work that hard at it, but you want to enjoy everything the people that work harder than you enjoy. At the end of the day, that's just not fair. If you only want to put middle of the road effort into a game, you really don't deserve anything above middle of the road results. Sparring has been capped. Gym loopholes closed. You guys cite what's best for the game, but at the end of the day you just want to hinder the more succesful managers so that you can catch up without with working hard at it.

This is the sentiment I agree with you on. The attitude expressed here of not wanting to put in the effort yet still have the same advantages or playing field as those who do take the time to master the games mechanics is a belief/view I do not support.

I firmly agree that those who have the time or who put in the effort to excel at a multiplayer game deserve a reward/advantage etc. What I am concerned about though is not having these advantages spiral out of control over time thereby damaging the long term health of the game world.

I've been playing and testing multiplayer online video games for more than a decade now and I have seen this pattern occur time and time again. What Mike is trying to do is head off these potential disasters before they even occur. Will the rich possibly take a hit to their potential advantages - it's very likely. But all I am pointing out is that you try and look at it from the perspective of ensuring the long term survival of the game itself and not look at it as a personal attack.

Thats taking my words way out of context. I dont expect to do well without learning the game mechanics, having established fighters for money, ect. That comment was saying I dont want to have to spend 12 hours a day(responding to someone else saying that), running an org so i can fund a gym at a loss to get one on one training, to compete with the fighters that are currently doing that.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm really against this whole concept per say. Hell, its not easy to make money, even with an org. You mean to say that someone like Shawn who put fuckloads of time into the game, now can't enjoy a bit of reward for all that effort and should be getting the same training as anyone else who puts 2 hours a week into it? I mean, come on.

Running an org takes a lot of time and effort, and if you end up closing at one point, your reward is just having a little bit of fun while doing so and a good amount of money that you don't know what to do with. You don't have many avenues to spend it in the game, so a gym like this seems like the best option. I really don't see why it isn't allowed in these cases.

Just set up a minimum ratio you want, make it fairly low but not, you know, super super elite. Keep it to say 2.5 or something. That way, you don't have those one on one elite coaches, but you do have a bit better training than what a regular gym would give you.

This is my issue as well. People who work hard to make assloads of money should have the benefits to use that money.

This is my issue as well. People who work hard to make assloads of money should have the benefits to use that money.

If I had the money, I would do it. Really, who wouldn't? If you could take that time with just your fighters in the gym to increase their skill levels, more power to you. For me, if I were to do this, I would keep it with just my guys until I reached a certain level in my mind and then open the gym up to the rest of the tycoon world.

I disagree it's a huge unfair advantage that very few have access to . At one time having a successful business should not give you such an advantage .

There should be a minimum number of fighters allowed in a gym 30 or 40 , just like there is cap on how many product a nutrition company can order and how high there quality can be . Granted if you paid the research you can make whatever product you want but even with 7million you'd only be able to create 160something , not 500