Exclusive Elite gyms with few members and low fees

nope shiv, im sorry bud, but you ducked them. i told you what i needed and you wer willing to help. and then i sent you contracts with who you wer gonna be facing and you all of the sudden got cold feet. i sent it to your first fighter which was older than your opponent, you rejected and said that you hadnt created a big enuff advantage yet. so then i sent another to the next fighter which again, was older, and ofcoarse you rejected again. so then i sent another offer to one of your fighters that was much older and you still rejected becos you said that you hadnt trained him up enuff. and i replied to you, "are you scared to accept a fight that your not guaranteed to win? must you have a huge advantage b4 you will take a fight?" you can say what you want but you definately ducked 3 fights.

Here's the mail conversation, just so its clear. I'm pasting from the first mail to the last in order of arrival (at one point i'd gotten like 2 replies from you to the same mail:

Subject : VAGILITY

im currently scrambling around trying to find 4 fighters that are willing to fight for me in 7 days.

if your thingking of doin a qfc anytime soon, you might as well put them on a VAGILITY card becos i'll pay you 500/500. thats much more than a qfc. 

and also i will guarantee you that your gonna face a fighter with a fighter id of 50k+. so you know at least you'll be getting someone that you can match up with in skills. 

a qfc is just to risky. you may get a good matchup, you may get someones built fighter. heck with that, do a fight with VAGILITY and help me out at the same time : )

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgmanager.php

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=57328

Subject : Re: VAGILITY

link me?

Subject : Re: Re: VAGILITY

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgmanager.php

im looking for either a 170 pounder or a heavyweight. ive only had just a few ppl respond and it may be a bad idea for you to do it since i will most likely have trouble finding anyone willing to face you : )

but if you would like to go ahead and sign one of your guys then i'll have him there and i can at least offer the fight. and in the contract i will put a 10 day innactivity clause to protect you. so that if i dont find you an opponent then theres no way that could hold you here. not that i would do that but you know

Subject : Re: Re: VAGILITY

http://mmatycoon.com/orgmanager.php

Ares Bloodshed this guy says that he has no problem with fighting any of your heavyweights. i dont know if he didnt look at your profile or just doesnt care or what. but he said that he'll fight. so ima send a contract to each of your heavyweghts that are in vegas and which ever one you would like to throw in there is fine with me : )

that is if your still interested?

For reference, the fighter in question is: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=58093

A competent/useless/competent/white managed by a new manager who i'm supposedly ducking.

Along with this, I got 2 contract offers which I declined saying the following:

Subject : Contract Declined

oh. these two are projects lol..
Contract Offered

Fighter : Jack Straus
  Org : VAGILITY
  Weight : 265 lbs
  Fights : 1
  Signing Bonus : 1
  Base Pay : 500
  Win Bonus : 500
  Expires : 01 Feb 2010
  Inactivity Clause : 10
  Exclusive : Yes

Subject : Re: Contract Declined

what about ungar?  can he fight?

Subject : Re: Re: Contract Declined

nope, all longterm.

only ones close to fighting are scotty/jamie/bill but they have big aspirations so im not sure.

Seems like you can't understand what a long term project is because of your next mail... By big aspirations I meant I wanted to send them into a top org like syn or CFC.

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Contract Declined

thats fine. i understand. thats the way most ppl are. they wont take a fight unless all the odds are in there favor and theyre 100% sure theyre gonna win

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Re: Contract Declined

um, thats not how i am lol.

i accept all fights i get. by high aspirations i meant they wanted to fight in syn/cfc/other orgs with TOP competition (no offence to you of course).

i'd just decided to train them until a certain point and after that i fight anyone and everyone lol.

Subject : Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Contract Declined

well i was only wanting to do a one fight contract thats expired in 10 days just to fill my upcoming card. not sign you to a long term contract.

and actually when someone trains these fighters for a long time b4 they start fighting them shows that they are scared to fight unless they feel that they have an advantage.

blah blah blah.

so basically, every single user who has a project or two he thinks of as becoming the next p4p king is a fight ducking moron.

thanks!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope shiv, im sorry bud, but you ducked them. i told you what i needed and you wer willing to help. and then i sent you contracts with who you wer gonna be facing and you all of the sudden got cold feet. i sent it to your first fighter which was older than your opponent, you rejected and said that you hadnt created a big enuff advantage yet. so then i sent another to the next fighter which again, was older, and ofcoarse you rejected again. so then i sent another offer to one of your fighters that was much older and you still rejected becos you said that you hadnt trained him up enuff. and i replied to you, "are you scared to accept a fight that your not guaranteed to win? must you have a huge advantage b4 you will take a fight?" you can say what you want but you definately ducked 3 fights.

Do you act like such a jackhole to every manager who denies your contracts? You do realize that Shiv doesn't have a fighter in your org, so he hasn't ducked ANY fights, he's just ducked being associated with an org run by someone who is an embarrassment to himself.

It amazes me that I've had many orgs send my projects contract offers, and when I decline and say I am still training my project, they never act as immature as you do. It further amazes me that I've offered contracts to many people in the past, and never once on a decline did I have the nerve to call them out for being afraid.

What a sad little boy you must be!

oh boy its gettin good now!

shiv why would you have even asked for the link to look at the fights available if you new from the begginning that you werent gonna be accepting fights. you wer just looking for a great matchup apparently and when you didnt get it, you ran away!

and what? do think that im scared to say that project fighters are for ppl that arent scared to fight without an advantage. sorry, but your wrong becos thats exactly what projects are.

shiv why would you have even asked for the link to look at the fights available if you new from the begginning that you werent gonna be accepting fights. you wer just looking for a great matchup apparently and when you didnt get it, you ran away!

I asked for a link to your ORG since you had conveniently hadn't put that in the initial pm...

HTTP://WWW.MMATYCOON.COM/ORGMANAGER.PHP IS NOT THE WAY YOU LINK YOUR ORG.

oh boy its gettin good now!

and what? do think that im scared to say that project fighters are for ppl that arent scared to fight without an advantage. sorry, but your wrong becos thats exactly what projects are.

Well if you look now most top level comp all there stats are comtp or above. So that means if you want to fight the top you have to train like hell. So being a Project is to fight top comp be4 you start hitting troubles then have to train. Thus this means your not ducking your trying to hang around top comp instead of fighting people that you are 100% chance of winning.

well im sorry that im not a computer guy that doesnt know what the sun looks like

you are an idiot.

orgmanager.php

shit that must link to my org! i mean, it does say ORG MANAGER.

you are an idiot.

orgmanager.php

shit that must link to my org! i mean, it does say ORG MANAGER.

haha, this is funny how your trying to divert the attention away from the point. which is the post that you made a bit ago where you showed the pretty plainly how you skipped out on a fight.

Hahaha even owned by AK. For shame.

You can't ask for clarification? People offer my projects contracts all the time, I just tell them that its a project and they usually reply with a "thanks for replying, thats cool man" followed maybe by a "let me know when he is ready! :)".

Hahaha even owned by AK. For shame.

You can't ask for clarification? People offer my projects contracts all the time, I just tell them that its a project and they usually reply with a "thanks for replying, thats cool man" followed maybe by a "let me know when he is ready! :)".

This is what you should do not be a dick.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgmanager.php opens the page for managing your own org.

So when edwardsfan uses that address, he goes to the admin page of his own org.

If Shiv uses that address, he goes to the admin page of his own org.

If I used that address, I would go to the admin page of my own org.

If any of those 3 don't own an org, the link won't work.

If Shiv wanted to link to his org, he would use the following address: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=818

If edwardsfan wanted to link to his org, he should have used the following address: http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=894

I'll even break down the link for you...

http:// <-- Tells the computer that it must use the HTTP protocol for communicating with the site.

www. <-- Tells the computer that it is looking for a page on the World Wide Web (what most people think is the Internet, when it in fact is only a small part of it)

mmatycoon.com <-- Tells the computer that the page requested in on the server named "mmatycoon.com"

/orgpublic.php <-- Tells the computer to open up the webpage called orgpublic.org, which is the public page of an org.

?oid=894 <-- Is a switch telling the Server from which org the orgpublic.php should be pulled.

haha, this is funny how your trying to divert the attention away from the point. which is the post that you made a bit ago where you showed the pretty plainly how you skipped out on a fight.

its funny how with each post of yours, my estimation of your iq level drops by like 10 points. what post are you even talking about?

ED, Shiv is a good guy he will never duck anyone,still me and shiv we need to get our fight in, even if it's god himself.

Don't be a dick to him just because he said no to fight in your org with a ,"TRAINING PROJECT!!!!"

its funny how with each post of yours, my estimation of your iq level drops by like 10 points. what post are you even talking about?

the one with all of our pm's. you can set here an talk about this and that, and throw off on me all you want but we both no how it went down. i understand that you wanna protect your image in front of all your little buddies and i may even react the same way if i ever get put in that situation, who knows. but basicly what it boils down to, as long as you can still stand to look at yourself in the mirror and sleep well at night then everything will be OKAY

the one with all of our pm's. you can set here an talk about this and that, and throw off on me all you want but we both no how it went down. i understand that you wanna protect your image in front of all your little buddies and i may even react the same way if i ever get put in that situation, who knows. but basicly what it boils down to, as long as you can still stand to look at yourself in the mirror and sleep well at night then everything will be OKAY

must be nice living in your own fantasy world where you never make mistakes.....

This is the dumbest paragraph ever!! Damn man shiv asked for a link not a contract. He might of just wanted to try and decide if or not s to join.LOL

and it didn't seem like he wanted to join his projects to your org. but you have to go crazy and call him a ducker because he's training his fighters. :sad01_anim:

just to let you know getting rejected is going to heppen to you a lot. just don't get crazy over it. and if you do you're going to end up doing this everytime= :nerdrage:

you should be allowed to open a gym but you shouldn't be able to limit it to just your fighters it should be open to the public and at least 30 to 40 fighters / same goes for other companies their own fighters can buy their own products .

no wonder all your fighters have freak stats

Its not just his fighters in there. I've got a fighter in there and I know some other people do too.

But Edward if you are so sore over this. We could spoon together 2night while you suck on your binkey?

EDIT: no i'm to good for you. You can spoon this guy!!!!

http://www.samliquidation.com/images/old_man.gif