Fighter auto released AGAIN and now belongs to another manager

KingEpicity

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=285601

I thought this shit was fixed? He has a title fight in 10 hours and now of sudden this shit happens.

Yeah he's on my My Fighters page but i can't edit his sliders and it says this McGregor cat is his manager.

Shit is fucked.

He fights in 16 minutes.

That is really crazy. I had one error happen with a fighter in my org getting contracted to another org. I never loaned him and the Manager Ispa had no idea what happened either, i just messaged Mike about it. The more weird part is it was another 350K org so i am wondering if maybe there is a little more behind it, like he could have signed two contracts after his previous one ended, IDK. Still though that would have to been a error as well.

I didn't get credit for the win or hype from it either. It says the win is for me on his fighter page but only cause i accepted fight. This all needs to be fixed.

• Upvote 1

It's not a coincidence i dont think. My fighter was also part of the Free agent error.

If i had to venture a guess I'd say when our fighters were free agents they were available to select on free agency and someone clicked them... then Mike fixed everyone's fighters but they were still shortlisted on someone's FA pick-up list and then they were plucked from our rosters.

Mike should really just freeze the game and really fix things, dont just broom it under the carpet. No one wants to play a half assed buged game

I don't know that he really had any other option on how to fix things. He could only fix what he knew was broken at the time, and had to wait to see what else was broken before he even knew he had to work on fixing it. The only way he could have fixed this properly without lingering effects would have been to freeze everything, and revert back to a former (recent, as in a day) backup. But since he was being negligent in taking backups (apparently since way back in the summer being that many of the things he plucked from whatever half-assed local backup he had were in a state from that time) he didn't have that option and therefore really left himself f'd.

bring it up to him again, since he was doing this whole new version for the new php.