How to fucking get rid of fucking Biro fucking spamming me with contract offers?

JakeF

Rei did it and Trump defended his belt as needed, never ducked and fought the best the bracket had to offer. His development slowed due to fighting so much but Such is life.

A while back we also thought about putting the belts on the line when we did Underground vs FARTMMA but Underground was just building so we chose not to.

You said this was the dumbest idea ever without any context and the reality is this actually happened. People were happy and Bukake went out with an absolute bang thanks to the top level fights we were able to offer.

The only reason I mention it is because Butch is on a mission to talk shot about SMASH and I’m saying that if SMASH is so below Madness then he should not have any issues putting his money where his mouth is when I ultimately dominate the 350k bracket.

Of course he will tuck tail with some I hate Camara excuse but the reality is he 100% knows if I put my mind to it and he grows a pair I will hold all belts.

Smash isn't below Madness. I don't think Butch implied that, but if he did, he's wrong.

Probably for the best. Some guys don't deserve to fight for world class organisation ;)

You are doing great.

We will spread the word and funnel all talent from The Island to both SMASH and new 354k Hardcore Fighting Championship. They are almost at 100 fighters already and growing plus associated to Underground Productions is always very good.

its gonna be a great 2020

• Upvote 1

You are doing great.

We will spread the word and funnel all talent from The Island to both SMASH and new 354k Hardcore Fighting Championship. They are almost at 100 fighters already and growing plus associated to Underground Productions is always very good.

its gonna be a great 2020

Edited post. I clearly am tired and went to the school for kids who can't read good. It says 354k not 345

• Upvote 1

Just gonna use different filters when sending contracts.

They hate it because It gives me a massive advantage. Meanwhile, they spend 5 minutes a week sending offers.

Most the people complaining aren't org owners. They just click on contracts and keep seeing SMASH and it irritates them, for whatever reason. Easy to decline a contract or just let it sit. It takes 20-30 seconds to click on contracts and look at who sent you offers. It's not a big deal.

• Upvote 1

Most the people complaining aren't org owners. They just click on contracts and keep seeing SMASH and it irritates them, for whatever reason. Easy to decline a contract or just let it sit. It takes 20-30 seconds to click on contracts and look at who sent you offers. It's not a big deal.

Yeah. I'm still gonna spam contracts, but in a different way. Should filter a lot of people not wanting contracts out of the spamming.

• Upvote 2

It is a bit different if you decline asking for the contract spam to stop and it keeps coming.

• Upvote 2

It is a bit different if you decline asking for the contract spam to stop and it keeps coming.

I understand, but an org owner from a restricted ID-org sometimes might sometimes want to recruit, without checking from who the fighter is first.

Can be annoying, but untick the box 'needs contract' and it will stop... If the offers keep coming, just decline them.

• Upvote 2

I understand, but an org owner from a restricted ID-org sometimes might sometimes want to recruit, without checking from who the fighter is first.

Can be annoying, but untick the box 'needs contract' and it will stop... If the offers keep coming, just decline them.

That's the whole thing. Before Biro used to say "untick the needs contract box if you want the offers to stop". Now he just spams regardless. It is a bit irritating.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is exactly what everyone keeps telling the 3 managers complaining here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If the before contract behaviour of the guy is "you are annoyed? FUCK YOU GROW A SET OF BALLS HURR DURR" imagine when your fighter is enslaved by a shitty contract, the nightmare...

You dont have to try really hard and be a douchebag to be successfull. We have a lot of successfull managers here to show that. MattyBlayze was always nice, never had problems with him. Butch Harris, John Daugherty, awesome fellas and I dont see many complains as well... I like how Mentor and Chuck handle business... If one guy is badmouthing you, maybe he should grow a pair of balls... If a bunch of guys is badmouthing, you should at least consider what they are saying... Good luck with your org mate, hope you have a good run. The game needs it.

• Upvote 3

If the before contract behaviour of the guy is "you are annoyed? FUCK YOU GROW A SET OF BALLS HURR DURR" imagine when your fighter is enslaved by a shitty contract, the nightmare...

You dont have to try really hard and be a douchebag to be successfull. We have a lot of successfull managers here to show that. MattyBlayze was always nice, never had problems with him. Butch Harris, John Daugherty, awesome fellas and I dont see many complains as well... I like how Mentor and Chuck handle business... If one guy is badmouthing you, maybe he should grow a pair of balls... If a bunch of guys is badmouthing, you should at least consider what they are saying... Good luck with your org mate, hope you have a good run. The game needs it.

I've acknowledged what has been said in this discussion and have done it. Before I offered contracts to everybody, now they have to be in one of those 2 categories to get a contract from me. I've been running organisations on this game for 4 years now and every single one got into the top 10. I don't need 2 or 3 cry baby's to be successful in this game. Me and the game are better off without them.

• Downvote 1

The exact same 3-4 people that went very negative on Mike`s latest programmin feature (hiddens reveal) got crushed after the community embraced the update and totally tucked tail.

barney you at least didn`t go full bananas so were able to kinda aggressively-passively stroll into the hiddens thread like nothing happened but the other 3 have gone completely silent. Butch was so negative that his true issues kinda came to light and now he is playing the victim card and guys like Kenflow are compleining about him getting bullied out of the forums.

I mean for crying out loud he put Madness for sale just to get some much needed attention.

Biro is an active org owner and active org owners are more important than 3 people`s pet peeves. That is the bottom line here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

The exact same 3-4 people that went very negative on Mike`s latest programmin feature (hiddens reveal) got crushed after the community embraced the update and totally tucked tail.

barney you at least didn`t go full bananas so were able to kinda aggressively-passively stroll into the hiddens thread like nothing happened but the other 3 have gone completely silent. Butch was so negative that his true issues kinda came to light and now he is playing the victim card and guys like Kenflow are compleining about him getting bullied out of the forums.

I mean for crying out loud he put Madness for sale just to get some much needed attention.

Biro is an active org owner and active org owners are more important than 3 people`s pet peeves. That is the bottom line here.

Yep. Would definitely rather have more of you here and less of them.

Now I got "no back bone" Butch in my DM's. He's too scared to come into the forums

Add him to the list of crybaby's

What is a "Kind of passively-aggresively" and what did I do in that thread that was P-A? Curious to read that now.
Also, at Buzz I didnt bash the feature, I said it was fine and tried to give my 2 cents on how to go even further with it. That sounds like quite the opposite of "full banana". Again, nice reading skills. Must be fun to live inside your schizo head

• Upvote 2

What is a "Kind of passively-aggresively" and what did I do in that thread that was P-A? Curious to read that now.

Also, at Buzz I didnt bash the feature, I said it was fine and tried to give my 2 cents on how to go even further with it. That sounds like quite the opposite of "full banana". Again, nice reading skills. Must be fun to live inside your schizo head

I thought it was you criticizing Mike in Buzz when he announced the option but not as bad as Imcool , could be mistaken, when the hiddens option was a big success you were on that thread (the positive one) like nothing happened.

I might have you mistaken though, you just have been siding with the 3 stooges so much lately that maybe I perceived you like them.

no big deal though, Biro will stay active and people will just have to deal with a few extra contracts in their inboxes. Much better than having no contracts and managers buying orgs and a week later giving up on them don`t you think?

• Downvote 2

I thought it was you criticizing Mike in Buzz when he announced the option but not as bad as Imcool , could be mistaken, when the hiddens option was a big success you were on that thread (the positive one) like nothing happened.

I might have you mistaken though, you just have been siding with the 3 stooges so much lately that maybe I perceived you like them.

no big deal though, Biro will stay active and people will just have to deal with a few extra contracts in their inboxes. Much better than having no contracts and managers buying orgs and a week later giving up on them don`t you think?

Honestly I find that funny. People complain that I spam, but then the same people are saying the games dead and they can't get contracts for of their "top level" fighters.

You can't have it both ways. People like me and you are what keeps this game going.

• Downvote 2

Thats not being Passive Agressive.

This is passive aggressive: aggression.jpg

Im as honest as it gets and I never refuse to notify people my dissatisfaction. Sometimes I'm just plain aggressive, but being P-A is not something I use to do.

If you did not side with humors and stop spamming #heritage or shit like "You are all fucking betas" everytime anyone disagree with you, you might as well not be mistaken for an asshole.

The brazillian thread? That's nice and its not because I think you are an asshole that I cant give a thumbs up sometimes when you do hit a nice jab. My thread asking for a grappling torrent that you just came to farm spin and win with a "LUL youre a cuck LULZ", thats what makes people dont like you and not recognize what you do for the game. Its your constitutional right to be that way, just be aware of it.

Honestly I find that funny. People complain that I spam, but then the same people are saying the games dead and they can't get contracts for of their "top level" fighters.

You can't have it both ways. People like me and you are what keeps this game going.

Oh no, I agree with Rambo. I dont see anything wrong with spamming. I just think its a dick move to continue spamming when people actively asks you to stop. Lets say you offer 500$ across contracts and I want my fighter to get signed but I dont fight him for less than 2000 across... The need contract box is going be ticked, because I want a contract. And I understand you sending me for the first time. If I decline saying WHY I did it, you spam again and I politely ask you to DONT send another one when I decline again... Yes, you are being a dick. Dana White is a dick, UFC is being successfull, thats all right. You can be a dick. Just dont keep arguing and saying you are not understanding whats going on. Specially cause, you know... There is no money involved.

Who am I to say to people dont be jerks. Go and do it. I like being a jerk. I just dont bitch about when people say Im a jerk. Its true. Maybe its not them that should grow a set of balls. You grow a set of balls and admit your shit.

Enough ranting, fuck it. As I said, the game really needs more action, more comited managers, more stuff. Hope you have a great run with smash and can give other guys the oportunity of having fun with Tycoon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats not being Passive Agressive.

This is passive aggressive: aggression.jpg

Im as honest as it gets and I never refuse to notify people my dissatisfaction. Sometimes I'm just plain aggressive, but being P-A is not something I use to do.

If you did not side with humors and stop spamming #heritage or shit like "You are all fucking betas" everytime anyone disagree with you, you might as well not be mistaken for an asshole.

The brazillian thread? That's nice and its not because I think you are an asshole that I cant give a thumbs up sometimes when you do hit a nice jab. My thread asking for a grappling torrent that you just came to farm spin and win with a "LUL youre a cuck LULZ", thats what makes people dont like you and not recognize what you do for the game. Its your constitutional right to be that way, just be aware of it.

Oh no, I agree with Rambo. I dont see anything wrong with spamming. I just think its a dick move to continue spamming when people actively asks you to stop. Lets say you offer 500$ across contracts and I want my fighter to get signed but I dont fight him for less than 2000 across... The need contract box is going be ticked, because I want a contract. And I understand you sending me for the first time. If I decline saying WHY I did it, you spam again and I politely ask you to DONT send another one when I decline again... Yes, you are being a dick. Dana White is a dick, UFC is being successfull, thats all right. You can be a dick. Just dont keep arguing and saying you are not understanding whats going on. Specially cause, you know... There is no money involved.

Who am I to say to people dont be jerks. Go and do it. I like being a jerk. I just dont bitch about when people say Im a jerk. Its true. Maybe its not them that should grow a set of balls. You grow a set of balls and admit your shit.

Enough ranting, fuck it. As I said, the game really needs more action, more comited managers, more stuff. Hope you have a great run with smash and can give other guys the oportunity of having fun with Tycoon

The low contract thing doesn't work in this case. I'm offering more than Madness, SAFO, RRFC. I pay the most for 350k fighters. They can't compete because I'm not in this for profit.

If there was a valid reason for people to complain and be dicks, maybe I would understand, but I feel like they made this thread just for SAW credits (I'm benefiting off it now).

• Downvote 2