2019 AWARD WINNERS

TJMitchell

Can confirm after speaking to Mike myself (yes, when I say I spoke to Mike I actually did) the Miss Miracle account was deleted because of the illegal transfer of a fighter through the use of FA dibs between 2 accounts sharing the same IP. This is illegal hence why the account was deleted saying otherwise is lying.

You can say it was transferring of funds all you like but unless that fighters name was 'funds' that is not the reason.

You can also say you weren't caught cheating but that is in fact exactly what happened.

These are the facts of the matter. Spin or deny them all you want. This is the truth.

• Upvote 9

Can confirm after speaking to Mike myself (yes, when I say I spoke to Mike I actually did) the Miss Miracle account was deleted because of the illegal transfer of a fighter through the use of FA dibs between 2 accounts sharing the same IP. This is illegal hence why the account was deleted saying otherwise is lying.

You can say it was transferring of funds all you like but unless that fighters name was 'funds' that is not the reason.

You can also say you weren't caught cheating but that is in fact exactly what happened.

These are the facts of the matter. Spin or deny them all you want. This is the truth.

I can confirm that too, cause it was me who pointed out that fighter transfer plus the other multi account violations to Mike a couple of days ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but unless that fighters name was 'funds' that is not the reason.

LMFAO @ that one! Nice.

It's just amazing that the nonsense was allowed to go on for as long as it has. I mean, everybody and their mother (even the ones being f'd by the stepdads) knew that this was a multi account and was being abused.

• Upvote 3

I did not know the FA pickup thing was illegal

Oh well

Anyways the awards stand , as it happened in 2020

Thank you all

• Downvote 7

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Terms_and_conditions

Registering and logging in You must provide correct personal data when you register to The Game. You may register a maximum of one account in total and, consequently, may not register several accounts under different names.

This page was last edited on 5 February 2009, at 10:25.

Think it is kinda late for those excuses buddy :)

I did not know the FA pickup thing was illegal

First page here might refresh some memories, from January 2019 and you posted in the thread:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63594

But sure I'll give you that you only did all the 4 points Mike explicitly listed there for all of 2019 and no FA transfer until 2020, makes things look a lot better :thumbup:

• Upvote 6

I wouldn't call it a "turn". Everyone knew what this homosapien was doing, but since nothing official was done, he just kept doing it and laughing every time he was called out. Now that Mike actually did his job, this moron gets to go back to the gutters where he climbed out from.

Except that in reality very little was actually done. If all that is ever done if you get caught cheating with a multi is to simply lose the multi account, what is the downside risk? He still gets to retain all of the advantages and such gained during the time of usage and continue on...so really, profit, profit, profit...damn, guess the gig is up. Oh well, take what ya got and continue on...

This was really just an, "Ok, people caught you with proof of your multi account finally...*wink wink*...I have to take your toy away now, sorry." Honestly should have been the loss of both accounts, especially the one that was being used as the primary benefactor.

• Upvote 3

Except that in reality very little was actually done. If all that is ever done if you get caught cheating with a multi is to simply lose the multi account, what is the downside risk? He still gets to retain all of the advantages and such gained during the time of usage and continue on...so really, profit, profit, profit...damn, guess the gig is up. Oh well, take what ya got and continue on...

No argument there. But something is better than nothing. At least now, EVERYONE gets to see what a piece of rotting foreskin this guy is and always has been.

This was really just an, "Ok, people caught you with proof of your multi account finally...*wink wink*...I have to take your toy away now, sorry." Honestly should have been the loss of both accounts, especially the one that was being used as the primary benefactor.

One less vip account = one less paying user

Camara: "You're all liars! I am legit, and the bestest. Fuck bitches, live rent free"

Well .... in case you live under a rock:

I am fighting for the #1 P4P fighter spot very soon. Id say Im doing much better than you picking up cans after you rage-sacked your entire stable.

And again no multi accounting happened, but I did break I know now 2 rules so Mike did well in nuking one of the same IP accounts.No issues there.

Alas, just another day in the GREATEST manager evers life.

I have technically won the 3 highest achievements back-to back-to back so only Action can match my accomplishment if he wins Manager of the Year in upcoming years.

Id say our fight for that #1 spot will go a long way into crowning this years winner.

Good luck to Action and stay classy San Diego.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

If multi accounting was indeed the charge I believe there is (was?) a hefty fine to be paid plus the accounts nuked.

Further proof no multi accounting happened here, just a simple misunderstanding and I’m cool with the result.

Those 10M in my account are borrowed for the donkey bet w Karter so Mike can’t touch that.

Hope that clarifies.

• Downvote 3

Nothing was done.

Deleting the Multi doesn’t do shit because Camara’s main account already benefited.

If this doesn’t get his account banned, then I guess it’s just free for all going forward guys. No one has to worry because as long as your main account is benefiting then it doesn’t matter if your troll account gets deleted, you already gained illegal help and it’s done, your main account is good.

Good to know the rules finally I guess.

• Upvote 4