Camp Camara 2020 - King Rising

BOOM !!

464 VIP days remaining

360k here we cuuuuum

* I removed my other auctions to give every1 a chance

HUGE thanks once again to my silent benefactor. I can even help people too (I usually give about half the yearly VIP days back to peoples (2-4 managers) that are about to lose their fighters/companies anyways so the circle continues.

Camp Camara rides again !

• Downvote 4

THE ZOMBIE LOLPOCALYPSE 2020 CONTINUES !!

Day 12-13 Missions (Weekend Review)

1- Sleep Well - Achieved x2 !!

2- BBQ - Achieved ! T-Bone steak FTW !

3- Nut at least 3x a day in dis biiiiish - Achieved ! This was fun :)

4- Go undefeated in Tycoon (3-0 so far so off to a good start) - Achieved, 4-0 beat up that cuck Bjorn too. hahaha he mad now.

5- Exercise both Days (sex don`t count) - Achieved ! Cardio and more cardio :)

6- Read a book - Achieved ! Started Blood Meridian again, greatest book ever. The judge is the craziest character ever written about.

Day 14 Mission:

1- Tons of work - Achieved already, whatta crazy day

2- Create a 360k - Achieved and tested 7.2 learn speed already... Onto the hiddens

3- BBQ moar

4- Nut at least 3x a day in dis biiiiish

5- Clean some of the basement for future home gym

• Downvote 2

THE ZOMBIE LOLPOCALYPSE 2020 CONTINUES !!

So after 14 days of being self-quarantined for the virus INCUBATION period we now move on to phase 2:

INFECTATION !!

So for the next 7-10 Days my plan is to stay indoors, no contact w unnecessary people (and that`s like 1.... maybe) by my negro mathematics that = I`m 100% not infected !

right?

- No fever - CHECK

- no coughs - CHECK

- no sucking at MMAT like Karter - CHECK

Then I`m CLEAN !

15085530571140.png

ITS TIMEZ FOR AN INTERVIEW W THE LEGEND ! Our correspondant Anita Job reports !

Anita Job: Master Camara ! We hear your camp succesfully self-isolated for 2 full weeks in NYC while the city went to the shitters ! Que paso gueiiii?

Dishonest as Fuck: I want to thank the Tycoon Community for your support ! Camp Camara rides again afer self-imposed quarantine.

Anita Job: Si, pero que paso?

Dishonest as Fuck: Que paso is that we moved some fighters around between Kevin Spacey gym in NYC and Riga Gym in London.

Anita Job: De que manera? Cual fue su estrategia?

Dishonest as Fuck: Wwell I figured these ninjas would be super horny after 14 hours of this shiiiit so imagine after 14 days ! It would have been MADNESS !

Anita Job: MADNESS 350k? Si son puros homosexuales.

Dishonest as Fuck: Exactly! Si, oh wow yo hablo espanol. Sexo anal si

Anita Job: Ok pero que cambios? Which pinche culero had the COVID?

Dishonest as Fuck: None of them really tested positive but I had to move people. Gaylord Camara, Overlimp, Aaron Wolf, that new cumer Joe Exotic..

Anita Job: Bunch of homosexuales Monsieur Camara.

Dishonest as Fuck: See? The strategy works, Riga gonna Riga. Humors runs that joint in London, which by the way is a ticking time bomb because UK is gonna UK.

Anita Job: They are not stomping any curve in London Monsieur Camara.

Dishonest as Fuck: Still early in the game little girl, and speaking of stomping curves...

Scorpion: GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!

e2mgn6npfbq41.jpg

• Downvote 4

I have no idea wtf I`m doing when it comes to grappling in this game.

I was studying some of the fights on this awesome event:

1582429618RG-16D_lrg.jpg

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=936100

I`m even more confused.

Looks like at the highest levels the grappling game is purely a blanket game.

A man hug man world.

d844a1535db03c54d0d8f0406fe7ddec.jpg

• Downvote 1

I have no idea wtf I`m doing when it comes to grappling in this game.

I was studying some of the fights on this awesome event:

1582429618RG-16D_lrg.jpg

https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=936100

I`m even more confused.

Looks like at the highest levels the grappling game is purely a blanket game.

A man hug man world.

d844a1535db03c54d0d8f0406fe7ddec.jpg

Check the grappling introductory tutorial I made 7 years ago, its at the new users guide.

More seco saries, but the pointing systwm didnt change, so you can still use a lot of that.

• Upvote 1

So ze girlfriend is on a mission of teaching my palate on red wines. While I train hers on .. well ... other stuff.

Every night we have been opening a new bottle , this is tonight`s:

Pretty good 2017 spanish tinto. It went down really well with some pasta and cheese.

Nothing too expensive, pretty good.

SSGA-RAUL-R317.jpg

• Downvote 1

Check the grappling introductory tutorial I made 7 years ago, its at the new users guide.

More seco saries, but the pointing systwm didnt change, so you can still use a lot of that.

Yeah I`ll take a look at that.

I had to totally adapt to his gameplan, it just shocked me how much stalling and hugging was involved at the highest levels, I guess it`s a lot like irl minus the draws.

Sub attempts: 0 (0)

Also, if I remember correctly this manager was mentored by a bum so I had to make him pay like I make his sensei pay:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah I`ll take a look at that.

I had to totally adapt to his gameplan, it just shocked me how much stalling and hugging was involved at the highest levels, I guess it`s a lot like irl minus the draws.

Sub attempts: 0 (0)[/size]

Also, if I remember correctly this manager was mentored by a bum so I had to make him pay like I make his sensei pay:

maxresdefault.jpg

Tgwc is all about transitions and stalling.

15085530571140.png 15713603349808.jpg

Dishonest as Fuck: Joe ! WTF bros what was that fight.

Tiger King: Yes, we call it testing.

Dishonest as Fuck: Test my arse, you didn`t even try you fucking trash !

Tiger King: No Master Camara, look again.

Dishonest as Fuck: Nothing to look at you fucking twat once it went to the ground you seemed very happy to stay there.

Tiger King: Granite Chin, Einstein level IQ, 7.2 learning speed, almost no Morale loss. Look again boss.

Dishonest as Fuck: Joe you do make a point but at Camp Camara we win.

Tiger King: And win we shall master ! Give me some time, now we train and train some more, at least you test out there unlike some "Hype" managers

Dishonest as Fuck: Those guys are more queer than even yourself Joe and that is saying a lot ! This testing vs your own fighters is terribad.

Tiger King: Even in the gay community we dislike that practice. It`s super gay indeed.

Dishonest as Fuck: What next?

Tiger King: My New song ! I saw a Tiger !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUOZUu0t2CA

Tiger-King-Two.jpg

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14240197434551.jpg

Only @

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1577396453Inferno%20Thumb.jpg

Up Next !

Dishonest as Fuck: This should be a good fight.

I didn`t know I had a 1-3 record vs Crassus. We have to fix this ASAP lol

80% Morale .. I can work with that.

Another borderline anorexic Middleweight lol , of course

Alright then .. Time for some slider magic :)

#heritaaaage

#rideordiebiiiiitch

cropped1739419535.jpg

• Downvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg 15685172046093.gif 15713603349808.jpg

We have an exclusive interview tonight !

It`s the return of Chris Steve and the POTUS, Joe Exotic and anal reporter Mika Litoris have the exclusive interview !

0KKTGNjVeq7MhOYi_xUGolNASRJiiZkUjOu9vgKW

Mika: Chris ! Welcome back ! Tonight is red panty night baby ! Chris Steve is fighting !

The Revenant: First of all thank you Mika just wanna say how happy that negro Ibby Camara was not invited to interview, that dude is too horny always derails and shit. No HESPECT for the womens movement and shit.

Trump: Don`t you Brazilian shitholers pump your women`s arses with silicone and pay for their implants? What movement is that? the let`s prostitute our womens better kind?

Mika: Gentlemen please let`s not fight ! This is all about Chris Steve is back and Camp Camara rides again !

The Revenant: PORRA ! Chris Steve Fite Night tonite !

Tiger King: Let me tell you something you fuck face nobody gonna watch your fight tonight, a new episode of Tiger King is on at the same time!

Mika: The network did not inform us , PULSE has no idea this PPV will probably fail Who is responsible for all this Joe ?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1586296465Pulse_Final_10a.png

Tiger King: THAT BITCH CAROLE BASKINS !

Trump: This is fucking ridiculous. Does anybody care about The Revenant fighting tonight? Isn`t there some big rivalry between that dumb negro Monsieur Camara and that other manager? why is this show so fucking popular Joe ?

Tiger King: Simple POTUS ! I give free meth to young, straight 19 year old boys from Buttfuck Wynnewood Oakland and proceed to turn them and buttfuck them daily.

Trump: Dafuq

The Revenant: PORRA ! Does anybody give a flying fuck about my fight tonight? I`m co-main eventing. PULSE will hit that #1 spot thanks to me PORRA.

Tiger King: Nobody gives a fuck Chris. You can thank that BITCH CAROLE BASKINS for it.

Trump: Or your management booking you the Bulletzowith and Luther Jones fight ... just sayin...

Mika: Whatever yall say I will be watching ! last fight Chris was putting on a clinic on the GAMMA champ until the cut stoppage.

Tiger King: Yeah you gotta give him that. Good luck Steve ! KO this bitch fo rme please !

• Downvote 4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg

giphy.gif

Steve lands a shoulder strike that jolts his opponent's head backwards.
A nice left hand lands by Steve.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Gonza is rocked!
Steve unloads with a big right hand that wobbles Gonza! He's leaning against the cage trying to keep his feet but Steve is unloading with more strikes now! Gonza drops to his knees and the referee stops the fight for a TKO!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:27 of round 3, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Chris Steve!
Our winner, Chris Steve, made sure he spent some time buttering up the crowd during his post fight interview, which will no doubt bring him a few more fans.

kzrni6-thiagoalveskowinner.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1