Camp Camara 2020 - King Rising

World`s #1 Manager Indeed !

Bow to your master you peasants.

To make matters wurst ( for yous ) work has decided to pay me until April 20th to basically just chill at home.

This will be a perfect opportunity to revisit my slider knowledge and continue interacting with the community. Mike Tycoon recently helped me circumvent some rules so that I could transfer FARTMMA back to me and we are fixing some glitches as we speak !

Life is good at Camp Camara !

Tomorrow I am getting my annual bonus from work and looking at throwing it all at the stocks that have hit rock bottom so the future is bright indeed !

Sound investing advise will be shared in this very thread for those that are not broke like the trolls posting on this thread.

Camara Manager of the Year 2020 practically in the bag!

What I need now is Camara Investor of the Year 2020 !

Maserati-MY19-Levante-GranLusso-181900M_

• Downvote 1

Actually that`s not true lol

Company is actually keeping me very busy as I`m running point on deploying 250+ FTEs from SOHO to WFH status due to the COVID-69.

It`s shit lots of work but from home its chill. Plus I actually use my Tycoon knowledge IRL and just run shit lol

#heritaaage

#rideordie

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/trophies/manager/special17.jpg

Speaking of awesomeness this one is my favourite.

What a ride ! Won by a landslide in record 6 months.

Holy shit what a campaign ! All glory to Grumpy Bastard and his learnings.

haha I remember Call me Caytlin ! She was very popular on Buzz lolol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=319950

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w17.jpg

• Downvote 1

naw dawg u trippin, I aint mads

this is mads

Mads-Mikkelsen-750x400.jpg

One of the bestest !

Serious talk ? This COVID-19 situation sucks balls. Our swedish/danish camp is like 99% to be cancelled :(

I love going to Skellefteå , made lots of good friends there last year and I wanted badly to comeback and add a week in one of the many places we are invited to with Copenhagen being at the top of the list.

oh well, everything should pass :) stay safe every1

• Downvote 1

One of the bestest !

Serious talk ? This COVID-19 situation sucks balls. Our swedish/danish camp is like 99% to be cancelled :(

I love going to Skellefteå , made lots of good friends there last year and I wanted badly to comeback and add a week in one of the many places we are invited to with Copenhagen being at the top of the list.

oh well, everything should pass :) stay safe every1

Copenhagen is great. Hopefully the extensive lockdowns around the globe are enough to sort this shit out sooner rather than later. Stay safe Camara.

• Upvote 1

I could not stress enough how important is skilling yourselves up during this time

Also as the situation gets better this is avery rare opportunity to get a much better job. I`m gonna be starting to contact headhunters so that asa the travel ban is lifted I can try to transition to a much better job.

Stocks are at their lowest and some will keep dropping. So much sound advise out there to build a diverase portfolio.

I just pulled the trigger on ACB at 0.99$ CND , it`s crazy, I never though I would ever hold so many shares of this stock but this is a long term play for me.

I could not stress enough how important is skilling yourselves up during this time

Also as the situation gets better this is avery rare opportunity to get a much better job. I`m gonna be starting to contact headhunters so that asa the travel ban is lifted I can try to transition to a much better job.

Stocks are at their lowest and some will keep dropping. So much sound advise out there to build a diverase portfolio.

I just pulled the trigger on ACB at 0.99$ CND , it`s crazy, I never though I would ever hold so many shares of this stock but this is a long term play for me.

I'm more worried about figuring out how to balance watching my kids w/ being productive at work duties than skilling myself up to be honest.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Camp Camara: Day 2 of the Zombie Apocolypse:

Everything feels so surreal ...

Streets empty.

Only drive-throughs open and borders about to close !

Big wins from Day 1:

1- Found TP

2- Scottish MILF FWB texted me late last night, said she wants me to visit during isolation. Tentative date: this weekend

3- Bought stocks, lots of stocks at very low rates

4- Did 2 trainings online

Mission for Day 2:

1- Restock on Coffee

2- Buy more stocks

3- work-out some

• Downvote 5

Who fucking cares?

It is this ignorant tough guy attitude that has collapsed Italy and Iran :(

You should care about social distancing and preventing the spread of COVID-69, sharing best practices and showing compassion towards others.

You strike me as one of those iranians that would lick the statues:

this is you

PRI_144024177.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

• Downvote 5

Nobody is forcing you to come into this thread and read it.

I sent you $30 Tycoon Dollars

that should cover March

i-live-in-5c02e8.jpg

You had to loan money to bet with Rambo and you wanna go "Imma rich" on me?

Bitch, please.

DAY 4 OF THE ZOMBIE LOLPOCALYPSE:

Another day another dolla bitches !

Day 3 Recap:

1- Restock on Coffee - Achieved ! ( Brûlerie de la Vallée - St Hilaire-Quebec)

2- Buy more stocks - Achieved! (Air Canada FTW)

3- work-out: Achieved, (Yoga secondaries training @ home)

Additional Achievements:

4- Improve yourself- Achieved ! (2 x Online courses added to my profile)

5- Got some solid sleep - Achieved! (10.5 hours uninterrupted FTW)

6- Added 2 x Headhunters to contacts

Day 4 Missions:

1- Stock up on ganja

2- Deep stretches

3- Cardio Training

4- Cook delicious meal

It`s Friday and already will be free from work around 13h50 so have all day to think about ways to get laid with as little social interaction as possible.

My plan today is to get this little scottish hottie that has been on total isolation to come visit me and we can discuss some COVID-69 topic and strategies on staying safe. The part where she comes see me is already on lockdown, where I`m totally iffy is if I actually go about this or not.

I fucked till my dick almost dropped on Sunday and self-isolation / work from home started on Tuesday. Been so busy with work (getting the other 250+ people da fuck outta the office) that just this morning started getting horny again.

Enter Scottish MILF. This girl was so hot back in da days, its ridic. She`s been textin since Monday, actually a TON of bitches be texting desperate due to isolation about to start on a massive scale.

I can even get her to bring me some weed but I`m fucking anal about my trees so gonna go get only the best.

1- Stock up on ganja - Will do meself early PM

2- Deep stretches - Scottish MILF

3- Cardio Training - Scottish MILF

4- Cook delicious meal - Scottish MILF

This should be a GREAT day !

• Downvote 3

Day 5 mission:

Move out of moms basement to my own apartment

Love seeing some of you post your own goals during this Corona-Pandemic

Barney, moving out of your poor mom`s basement i imperative. We must take special precaution with the elders like GBU during these trying times. I am proud you are taking steps on leaving the loving nest my friend.

Stay SAFE !

• Downvote 3