Camp Camara 2020 - King Rising

Poor TJ, when Folioli owns you lik ethat it`s probably time to take a break, yay for 360k I guess lol

I totally understand now why he is trying to pull this bet, lololol

I can`t even do monetary, poor horsie boi is broke in Tycoon life more than IRL lolol

$184,000

That`s probably not far from his networth real lifez

Maybe you Stepdaddies can lend him some $$ to bet?

I`m down to bet 1 M on each fights I have vs good old TJ this coming week.

hqdefault.jpg

• Downvote 1

Of course it is ! I`m not going near Italy until after the summer at LEAST !

Also, it is very appropriate to post this here since it is a King Rising type of event.

A very nice soul just bought my below $100,000 offer in the market. I am so happy to see people still helping me after all these years totally annonimously.

It is for my fans that I fight !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

On another note, after my win vs Bwang at Inferno I am at a very nice position to get revenge for Chris Steve if I win 1 more in my division, also Akoni is on the division above and I can make 205 so very excited to see if I resign (1 fight left) with Inferno.

Definitely some exciting times for "Dishonest as Fuck" as he continues climbing all the way to #1 P4P

On another note I saw so many yoga pants at hot yoga this morning that I`m making some dumb white curvy chick drive from Cornwall to Montreal to get the D

I`m an asshole, gonna make her pay for the hotel room too and put to good use my Escape training at Riga (elite ++) at around 11:30 pm I`m OOOOUUUUUT , I really want to start the 3rd season of Castlevania and work tomorrow is early since it`s so busy with this COVID-19 preparations.

Hmmm yoga pants:

yoga-pants-are-the-best-part-about-winte

EHbAgQ8XkAA39QW.jpg

1576780761_551cazva9n.jpg

If you guys have a chance please take a look at the latest update edition of Tycoon times featuring Chris Steve and yours truly.

We calculated with Skenoj and if we can get an interview a week Chris Steve should be back at #1 P4P in early 2021 regardless of whether he fights or not. So popular that guy !

• Downvote 5

If you guys have a chance please take a look at the latest update edition of Tycoon times featuring Chris Steve and yours truly.

We calculated with Skenoj and if we can get an interview a week Chris Steve should be back at #1 P4P in early 2021 regardless of whether he fights or not. So popular that guy !

We didnt talk or calculated anything, we talked about last two articles

• Upvote 9

Hold up. Did this loser actually write an article about me in the Tycoon Times? Hahahahahaha.

Talks about people getting triggered and rent free bullshit then I post 1 thing in his thread and he goes on a tangent for 8 hours trying to boost his fragile ego, posting google images and now he's posted an article in the Times?

You are such a fucking dork.

tenor.gif

• Upvote 6

Hold up. Did this loser actually write an article about me in the Tycoon Times? Hahahahahaha.

Talks about people getting triggered and rent free bullshit then I post 1 thing in his thread and he goes on a tangent for 8 hours trying to boost his fragile ego, posting google images and now he's posted an article in the Times?

You are such a fucking dork.

tenor.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcSTO8vjhA