MMA Tycoon Times only!

Skenoj

Well for fighters to actually be on a newspaper or MMA article they have to also have some kind of success.

A 0-0 or 1-0 guy would never be on a MMA article to begin with.

It is obvious what Bjorn pulled off here but just make it realistics and things should be ok.

I disagree with you there. If you’re willing to do the work and get creative, I honestly applaud that 100%. It benefits the game so you should get a little reward for your work. If you can keep it up and the quality is there, I see no issue with it.

If you look at it from a realistic POV, think of people who became famous through YouTube or in some other sport, … before making their debut. Their debuts are hyped up before they’ve learned how to throw a punch. Aaron Chalmers was famous before his debut because of Geordie Shore, so he got the celebrity treatment. Same with CM Punk. Same with Youtubers KSI and Logan Paul facing off in a boxing match.

I don't think anyone would have a problem with a well thought out and produced fighter profile.

Skenoj needs to tighten up on what he accepts but the feature is a good one which anyone can make use of, if you can be bothered

Exactly.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesstory.php?SID=6417

this shouldnt happen. shouldn't be in front page. and should be listed as an editorial if listed at all (like most of Paddy's submitted material).

Stop contributing to the Dillon Danis machine and start regulating post. People are getting annoyed to see the bar lowered. people noticed this for months now and kept quiet but that last 1 is some stupid shit and shame on the little kids involved for being dumbasses with no creativity.

This should be at the Ads. TOPS.

Creative fun write up? Sure, spam it up. Games need it.

THIS is ads.

Always thought +10 hype should be +10 popularity instead but maybe Dillon Danis is ranked irl.

Dunno. I think taking the Hype bonus out of it might make it "not worth the effort". Sometimes IRL =/= game mechanix.

I do agree with you tho. Just dont think the change would benefit the news.

I don't think anyone would have a problem with a well thought out and produced fighter profile.

Bjorn is submitting dog shit and it's getting published for a+10boost, and you know he's going to be ejaculating withjoy when asking for fights he don't deserve due to p4p rank

Skenoj needs to tighten up on what he accepts but the feature is a good one which anyone can make use of, if you can be bothered

EXACTLY. Thats it. Also its our fault not submiting quality content, tho. If we did submit better stuff, he would have to choose. Without enough articles, he picks what is submited... Would be great to see all the angry mob here getting active at roleplaying as well instead of just being angry on Twitter TBH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@TJ

This should be at the Ads. TOPS.
Creative fun write up? Sure, spam it up. Games need it.
THIS is ads.

Dunno. I think taking the Hype bonus out of it might make it "not worth the effort". Sometimes IRL =/= game mechanix.
I do agree with you tho. Just dont think the change would benefit the news.

EXACTLY. Thats it. Also its our fault not submiting quality content, tho. If we did submit better stuff, he would have to choose. Without enough articles, he picks what is submited... Would be great to see all the angry mob here getting active at roleplaying as well instead of just being angry on Twitter TBH

If he doesnt pay hit me up and I cover the bet.

Why was this post moved tho? Its content is like 90% on topic (Fatty McBjorno topic, I mean)

• 3 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tycoon_times/mma%20news%20header.jpg

Tycoon Times - The World's Premier Weekly Mixed Martial Arts Newspaper

Submit a Story or Article List of Tycoon Times Editions

Hello World! Tycoon Times came back after a few weeks o inactivity in August and two weeks in September with no editions or anything else!

Now we decided to publish every Friday a new edition, we just hit a streak of 11 editions!

We came back stronger and ready to keep the best Mixed Martial Arts Newspaper going for a long time, we will never miss publishing a new edition on every Friday without a solid reason!

Thank you for your patience and keep writing your articles and make sure to post an ad for your business!

Get your ad on Tycoon Times!

Also, thank you mr. Chris Karter(Rambo) for donating one million dollar! I appreciate it!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tycoon_times/mma%20news%20header.jpg

Tycoon Times - The World's Premier Weekly Mixed Martial Arts Newspaper

Submit a Story or Article List of Tycoon Times Editions

Also, thank you mr. Chris Karter(Rambo) for donating one million dollar! I appreciate it!

articles about orgs the Hype goes to the manager, Hype about the fighters the Hype goes towards the fighters.

All I see is the same people dilligently sending articles week in, week out. No need to fight really (they might lose) since they can easily farm Hype via the Tycoon Times.

articles about orgs the Hype goes to the manager, Hype about the fighters the Hype goes towards the fighters.

All I see is the same people dilligently sending articles week in, week out. No need to fight really (they might lose) since they can easily farm Hype via the Tycoon Times.

i don't post his articles for money, he sent the money before the edition, no reason to bring in the money thing, i don't do a thing for money, no reason to

he got good articles, what i can do? use them

u got quality on your article and i didn't posted it? did u even sub an article?

i don't post his articles for money, he sent the money before the edition, no reason to bring in the money thing, i don't do a thing for money, no reason to

he got good articles, what i can do? use them

u got quality on your article and i didn't posted it? did u even sub an article?

oh lookie look you actually answer here lol

I sent an article about FARTMMA going unrestricted after 2.5 years of hard work. The result...

FARTMMA reaches Unrestricted Status (Unpublished)

I tried to write you but you conveniently blocked me, also you did not reply to me on Buzz lol

I have fighters holding belts and 10-0 records while you are publishing articles about fighters in free agency.

Unblock me or start running the paper with some hint of dignity please, all I see is farm farm.

oh lookie look you actually answer here lol

I sent an article about FARTMMA going unrestricted after 2.5 years of hard work. The result...

FARTMMA reaches Unrestricted Status (Unpublished)

I tried to write you but you conveniently blocked me, also you did not reply to me on Buzz lol

I have fighters holding belts and 10-0 records while you are publishing articles about fighters in free agency.

Unblock me or start running the paper with some hint of dignity please, all I see is farm farm.

u don't need to pm me, u have to submit the article on tycoon times

I did , you are simply not accepting them nor coming with any explanation to what needed fixing.

Look at it yourself and see the patterns though:

https://mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesarchive.php

Just be responsible and not get taken advantage of, managers are using the paper to farm Hype it is painfully obvious.

They only made a big deal out of it when Bjorn got Paddy to P4P 600th with a 1-0 record but since you were so easy to play instead of bitching they simply decided to multiply their farm efforts.

It is really not that hard to comprehend.

So what if the Tycoon Times edition doesn't go out with maximum articles? honestly nobody will complain, what is not correct though is farming so much Hype via the paper. Managers should have to fight and win to stay on the top of the rankings, some tournament captains are based on this, also opposition and free agents. It IS important, you simply have to run it honorably.

A lot of people talk about this but lately it has been too obvious.

I did , you are simply not accepting them nor coming with any explanation to what needed fixing.

Look at it yourself and see the patterns though:

https://mmatycoon.com/tycoontimes/tycoontimesarchive.php

Just be responsible and not get taken advantage of, managers are using the paper to farm Hype it is painfully obvious.

They only made a big deal out of it when Bjorn got Paddy to P4P 600th with a 1-0 record but since you were so easy to play instead of bitching they simply decided to multiply their farm efforts.

It is really not that hard to comprehend.

So what if the Tycoon Times edition doesn't go out with maximum articles? honestly nobody will complain, what is not correct though is farming so much Hype via the paper. Managers should have to fight and win to stay on the top of the rankings, some tournament captains are based on this, also opposition and free agents. It IS important, you simply have to run it honorably.

A lot of people talk about this but lately it has been too obvious.

one was on oct 23 and one in april, try again

so u rather have 2 articles, ok, stop cheating

at least when Alex (or was it Kendrick) ran those easy matches in one of their orgs at least they had a (give or take) 5% chance of losing.

this scam is bulletproof though, you just don't even have to fight. Hell you can lose x2 in a week and all the Newspaper Hype will keep you in the top

like it just recently did.

Calling a spade a spade, this is almost as laughable as when Skenoj left for his so called "mandatory army duty" in Romania just to comeback 6 months later LOL.

The minimum is 2 years, 6 months maybe he joined the Boy Scouts but that is no army lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

at least when Alex (or was it Kendrick) ran those easy matches in one of their orgs at least they had a (give or take) 5% chance of losing.

this scam is bulletproof though, you just don't even have to fight. Hell you can lose x2 in a week and all the Newspaper Hype will keep you in the top

Calling a spade a spade, this is almost as laughable as when Skenoj left for his so called "mandatory army duty" in Romania just to comeback 6 months later LOL.

The minimum is 2 years, 6 months maybe he joined the Boy Scouts but that is no army lol

i never said i was in army or i got in army, i said i will go, but i didn't

but u still bring back old stuff for no reason

one more thing

you will never get an article on Tycoon Times

• Upvote 7

If you spent as much time to research it as you did in your previous 3 post to articulate yourself - btw you were impressively coherent only to act like a complete faggot (unrelated to your online anal fixation) - you'd realize I'm the same rank I was before the article was posted.

Be a man. When you talk about the boogie man do it directly and don't hide behind passive aggressive little bitch ass post.

Bend the knee little C.

Your butt shouldn't still be this sore from all the Chris Steve smashing. It's been months. Get over it.

• Upvote 6

I didn't know the "booggieman" was someone I SMESH on the regular lol

On a separate note... during a recent $1 transaction I realized somebody changed my private jet's name to a not so cool name...

I'm not accusing you and I've passed around that jet more than Bjorn's mom but following your advise CONFESS... DID YOU FOOKING DO IT?

• Downvote 3