Top Tycoon Phenoms wiki

Love reading great real fighters Wikipedia, so I made my own version of my fighter. I encourage you to do something similar here to gain some attention to your fighters. This is my Olympic and Unified Lineal Boxing Lightweight Champion Japanese superstar.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15047466735082.gif

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=329424

"Osaka Mach" Hokuto Akira (329424)(born 13 April 1993) is a former Undefeated Japanese professional boxer, and current MMATycoon fighter. He is the Lineal world champion and retired a unified Lightweight World Champion.

Hokuto is a notorious star in Japan, gaining a massive fan base from becoming a Boxing Olympic Gold Medalist at age 22. He quickly turned pro and in only his 7th professional fight he won the WBC & WBO Lightweight Titles and eventually Unifying the Titles by winning the IBF & WBA Titles in two massive Super-fights with Rondo Ali(who was 36-0). He retired to pursue MMA full time at age 27, holding a 19-0 Record(16 KOs).

Akira is known for his devastating punching power and brutal body attack, having a knockout-to-win ratio of 84%. As of December 2019, he was ranked as the worlds best active Lightweight by BoxRec and the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board (TBRB). As well as being ranked as the world's second best active boxer, pound for pound, by the TBRB, third by The Ring and fourth ESPN.

Statistics

Nickname(s): "Osaka Mach" **Pronounced Osaka Ma-Ha**

Weight(s): Lightweight

Height: 1.76cm (5 ft 9 in)

Reach: (74 in)

Nationality: Japanese

Born: Osaka, Japan

Stance: Switch Stance

Boxing record

Total fights

Wins

Wins by KO

Losses

Medal record

Men's amateur boxing, Asian Youth Championships Gold Medal.

2014 Olympics, Gold Medal.

Amateur career

Akira had his first Amateur fight at age 14, garnering a 103-5-3 record by age 22. He won the Men's amateur Asian Youth Championships Gold Medal. He qualified for the 2014 Olympics, winning Japan a Gold Medal in the Bantamweight Division. He defeated all 4 opponents by T(KO) and dominated the Tournament.

Professional Boxing Career

Akira turned pro immediately after his Olympic Gold Medal victory. He won his first 5 regional fights in Japan all by 1st Round KO, before signing to DAZN Global Management Team, due to his stardom and increasing box office power in Japan and Asia. Akira fought Diarus Hooper(who was 45-5) in his American Debut and won by 3rd round knockout.

In only his 7th professional fight he won the WBC & WBO Lightweight Championships from Ivan Pablo(Was 21-0) in an unsanctioned bout in which WBO stripped Pablo of his 3rd Title. Having still being relatively unknown in America, Pablo, then undefeated and top 10 on most P4P lists took the fight expecting an easy victory. Pablo missed weight, was fined 20% of his purse and looked sluggish and slow after round 3, as Akira attacked viciously with repeated body shots, with Pablos corner throwing in the towel in round 6.

Akira continued his dominance by defending his Title 10 times at Lightweight. Defeating multiple former World Champions and Undefeated opponents before finally successful Super-Fight contract negotiations to Unify the Titles by by fighting the IBF & WBA Champion Rondo Ali(who was 36-0). A Super-Fight much anticipated, which had been years in the making, was finally happening.

Unifying the Titles

The First Akira vs Rondo Ali fight took place at Super Saitama arena in Japan. The fight was competitive up until round 6, where Akira scored a knockdown by a thunderous liver shot. Akira pressed forward through the middle rounds, winning rounds 6 through 11 decisively. In round 12, Akira suffered his lone career knockdown as Ali connected with a left hook. Akira beat the count, and survived the round, winning a Unanimous Decision by Two scores of 115-111 and one 114-112, finally Unifying all the Lightweight Titles. Ali, feeling he deserved the decision, immediately invoked his Rematch clause in his hometown of PA, USA.

Akira vs Ali 2

In Beaver Stadium, State College, Pennsylvania, USA. In front of 74,322 fans, the largest boxing audience of the decade, Akira vs Ali 2 took place. A rematch that was billed The 2nd Mania in Pennsylvania. In Alis home state, the pro Rondo Ali crowd roared as Akira and Ali made their entrances, but soon were left silent as Akira landed an early left hook to the temple in round 1 and never let up. After 4 first round knockdowns the ref stopped the fight, declaring Akira the winner by TKO, and defending his unified Titles. Ali and Akira both announced their retirements from boxing after the fight.

MMA Tycoon Career

From age 20 to 22, Akira dabbed in MMA and Grappling. With no knowledge of a ground game, Akira managed to go 6-2. Since his training with management Bradley Burns, he is only 1-0-1, spending numerous time working his ground game skills. He is now going full time as he announced his retirement from boxing. His professional grappling record stands at 2-3, in which he was competitive in his loses.

Personal Life

Akira has Three Children, two sons and a daughter, and is married to his high school sweet heart.

• Upvote 12

Love the idea of a wiki page, some ideas/input on making it better:

1- Pick your own home bred fighters, not someone you just picked up from FA

2- Lots of actual awesome storylines on an actual Tycoon fighter career, you just gotta fight them. Much better than fictitious records.

3- Only wiki good fighters or notorious ones. This one is still too young in my humble opinion.

But the rest is good.

I could not stress enough how important giving fighters an actual storyline is, Buff is a master of this and I have been watching and learning these past years. They should also try interacting i forums and Buzz. Hard to give a fuck about a mediocre guy fighting in a division heavier than his you just met today.

Good job tho

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

Love the idea of a wiki page, some ideas/input on making it better:

1- Pick your own home bred fighters, not someone you just picked up from FA

2- Lots of actual awesome storylines on an actual Tycoon fighter career, you just gotta fight them. Much better than fictitious records.

3- Only wiki good fighters or notorious ones. This one is still too young in my humble opinion.

But the rest is good.

I could not stress enough how important giving fighters an actual storyline is, Buff is a master of this and I have been watching and learning these past years. They should also try interacting i forums and Buzz. Hard to give a fuck about a mediocre guy fighting in a division heavier than his you just met today.

Good job tho

I have had Akira since he was 23 years old, over 4 in game years. He had no skills when I picked him up and is a slow learner. He is considered a home bred fighter to me.

Akira is a boxing legend, so yes, he deserves his own wiki.. if you read it you’d know how great of a boxing career he’s had and how much effort I put into this making it my own story for him. He is getting ready for a full time MMA career and is already a legend in the world of fighting, so now we want to see what he can do in MMATycoon full time.

So yes, he’s already notorious at age 27 if you’ve read it. A P4P top 4 contender on all major lists making his way to Tycoon is exciting!

Thanks but no thanks on the feedback, you have your own thread you made for yourself, go use it instead.

• Upvote 3

• 3 years later...

Akira is a true legend, by far the GOAT kickboxer and it is not even close I honestly can never see any one beating his legacy in KT.
Beyond props for all the hard work you put into making him as successful as he is.

From the great backstory to early tribulations after and then finding his home with KT and finishing perfect.

It all worked out like a movie, even his losses in MMA never finished (and only lost due to threat of takedown 😉)

Incredible career, if Akira keep fighting then best of luck and if he decides to retire now then you have managed and trained him to be the GOAT kickboxer who will never lose that spot!

• Upvote 1

16463632682438.jpg

Tagnarach Kamara is an Irish professional mixed martial artist and former bare-knuckle fighter. He competes in RISE where he fought in the lightweight and welterweight divisions, capturing the RISE Welterweight Championship at RISE 103.

Early Life:
Tagnarach grew up in the trenches of Skibbereen, Ireland. He used to mix it up with the local riff raff when he was a street youth and was often seen picking on foreigners, mostly skirt-wearing Scots and gender bending English-them/they's.

Bare-Knuckle Boxing:
By the time Kamara turned 18 years old he was 701-0-1 as a bare-knuckle boxer in the underground bare-knuckle boxing circuit of Dublin. The controversial draw came after he fired off a leg-kick to the gonads of a Chechen that bit him on the shoulder during their fisticuffs.

Mixed Martial Arts career:
Kamara moved to the United States at the age of 18 to train at Convicted Fight Club and signed with RISE less than a week later. He owns a perfect 15-0 record inside the cage, having decimated every so-called fighter in the RISE organization with relative ease.

Personal Life:
Kamara has fathered thirteen little bastards with eleven different women. He is an outspoken critic of the alphabet community. He hates fembots and transformers. He also thinks grown men who love anime or manga are closeted homosexuals. He doesn't mind the gays, but thinks once they die that they're going to hell in a gimp suit to do butt-stuff with Lucifer.

Controversies:
Kamara was arrested in London after trashing a hotel room when he was asked to leave, and for also stealing a taxi while the driver was loading his luggage into the trunk. Kamara and four other involved individuals were sentenced for a crime of damage and unauthorized use of a vehicle, and were fined approximately £10,000.

Kamara was penalized by Swedish police for driving under the influence of alcohol with over nine times the legal limit in his system.

Kamara was accused of a hate crime when he showed up to an American protest and smashed a few dozen green and blue haired mugs before the riot police showed up. Kamara declined it was done out of hate, and simply stated "they were blocking traffic".

Kamara was accused of assaulting a woman on a yacht. Allegedly they engaged in consensual intercourse but he later threw her into the ocean when she wouldn't "bust it for the lads". She swam to shore and filed charges against him.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Here are some real world examples of fighters who have very high total numbers of bouts in "sports that involve punching" to draw some real-world comparisons.

Muay Thai:

Between 1988 and 2014 Sakmongkol Sithchuchok compiled a record of 231 - 20 - 4, for a total of 255 professional fights over 26 years, almost 10 fights per year.

Kickboxing:

Between 1999 and 2023 Buakaw Banchamek compiled a record of 240-24-14, for a total of 278 professional fights over 24 years, almost 12 fights per Year.

Mixed Martial Arts:

Between 1996 and 2019 Travis Fulton compiled a record of 255-54-10-1DQ, for a total of 320 professional fights over 23 years, almost 14 fights per year.

Boxing:

Between 1928 and 1947, Len Wickwar compiled a record of 339-86-42, for a total of 467 professional fights over 19 years, a bit under 26 fights per year.

This last one is is widely considered an "unbreakable" record.

5 hours ago, Rambo said:

16463632682438.jpg

Bare-Knuckle Boxing:
By the time Kamara turned 18 years old he was 701-0-1 as a bare-knuckle boxer in the underground bare-knuckle boxing circuit of Dublin. The controversial draw came after he fired off a leg-kick to the gonads of a Chechen that bit him on the shoulder during their fisticuffs.

70 Fights a year if we say he was fighting from 8 years of age, that's 7 fights every 5 weeks for 10 years straight with just 2 weeks a year off, and zero time off for injuries, in bare-knuckle......

140 Fights a year if we say he was fighting from 13 years of age, that's 14 fights every 5 weeks for 5 years straight with 2 weeks a year off, and zero time for injuries, in bare-knuckle.....

jurassicpark-jeffgoldblum.gif

1 hour ago, Skuzbukit said:

Here are some real world examples of fighters who have very high total numbers of bouts in "sports that involve punching" to draw some real-world comparisons.

Muay Thai:

Between 1988 and 2014 Sakmongkol Sithchuchok compiled a record of 231 - 20 - 4, for a total of 255 professional fights over 26 years, almost 10 fights per year.

Kickboxing:

Between 1999 and 2023 Buakaw Banchamek compiled a record of 240-24-14, for a total of 278 professional fights over 24 years, almost 12 fights per Year.

Mixed Martial Arts:

Between 1996 and 2019 Travis Fulton compiled a record of 255-54-10-1DQ, for a total of 320 professional fights over 23 years, almost 14 fights per year.

Boxing:

Between 1928 and 1947, Len Wickwar compiled a record of 339-86-42, for a total of 467 professional fights over 19 years, a bit under 26 fights per year.

This last one is is widely considered an "unbreakable" record.

70 Fights a year if we say he was fighting from 8 years of age, that's 7 fights every 5 weeks for 10 years straight with just 2 weeks a year off, and zero time off for injuries, in bare-knuckle......

140 Fights a year if we say he was fighting from 13 years of age, that's 14 fights every 5 weeks for 5 years straight with 2 weeks a year off, and zero time for injuries, in bare-knuckle.....

jurassicpark-jeffgoldblum.gif

It would help if you knew anything about combat prowess. You don't know anything about these streets.

You don't get injured when you dominate. You ever see Snatch? A pikey could smash twice as many mugs in that timeframe. Easily 7 a day or 3 or 5 at a time.

3 hours ago, Rambo said:

It would help if you knew anything about combat prowess. You don't know anything about these streets.

You don't get injured when you dominate. You ever see Snatch? A pikey could smash twice as many mugs in that timeframe. Easily 7 a day or 3 or 5 at a time.

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

So what you are admitting is that those 701 fights were against bums, drunks, hobos, ladyboys, defenceless toothless old men who were asleep even before your boy hit them, a few women who accidentally wore trousers & crossed the street at the wrong time, a couple of mannequins, a few annoyed choirboys, and a scarecrow - with his toughest bare-knuckle fight being the 80 year old paedo priest with chronic arthritis & miner's lung he mistakenly thought wanted help across a road one time, essentially his bare-knuckle record is worthless trash, just like all of his so-called "opponents" who couldn't punch the skin off of a rice-pudding, he didn't dominate good fighters, he created a victims of crime list in pursuit of cigarettes & loose change, like any other common thug.

On 5/27/2023 at 2:18 PM, Rambo said:

Early Life:
Tagnarach grew up in the trenches of Skibbereen, Ireland. He used to mix it up with the local riff raff when he was a street youth and was often seen picking on foreigners, mostly skirt-wearing Scots and gender bending English-them/they's.

This one made me laugh - the Irish also wear kilts. 

It has been long debated about who created the first kilt but it is pretty much agreed that the Scots were the ones who created the kilt and the Irish were the first who grabbed a sack and blew on a pipe - I mean created the bagpipes. 

• Like 1

Alfred is accurate that both the Irish & Scots wear kilts, them doing so relates to their shared Gaelic Celt History, the Welsh & some of England (Cornwall) also had Celt settlers but those were Brythonic Celts.

All of the Celts wore simple Kilts, even the Gaulic Celts of Europe (France, Belgium,Switzerland & Nortern Italy).

And all I know about bagpipes is that I hate the sound of them at a very primal level, misophonia perhaps.

13 minutes ago, stpierrecanada said:

To be fair, I saw Tag Kamara KO 30 dudes in one night in street fight after he beat my guy Darrell Newsome. Darrell has not been the same since and those 30 dudes haven’t either.

Kamara's bare knuckle boxing record needs to be updated to 731-0-1.

29 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Kamara's bare knuckle boxing record needs to be updated to 731-0-1.

Why not 10,000? I mean you already left behind anything remotely resembling reality and landed in cloud-cuckoo land a long time ago, may as well run with it.