Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

On 1/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
7-1-0
227 p4p

(Owner and manager of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs)
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

Stoked (and somewhat shitting my pants) to announce that I'll be making my Syn-debut on the 13th of February 2022.  The day before Valentine, so I hope that Lusmu Kutvonen will be so nice not to make not make potato mash from my groin with vicious low blows or twister pecker bullshit.
Anyway, stoked and somewhat scared at the same time, feels like my wedding night all over again!

1637320271DL%20Freeman-1.gif

Kishion Matthew

(Owner of SYN, Savage Fightwear, and ALPHA Performance Center)

We are extremely happy and excited for paddy to be making his Synchronicity debut. An extra special Valentines day treat for the ladies 😘

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

15848838896471.jpg
7-1-0
238 p4p

I have had days were I regretted having made the jump to Syn, purely because of the level of competition I'll be facing already, but there are days that I am just excited about the size of my balls. Today is such a day. 
My opponent is not only dressed well, but has a massive toolbox to outperform nearly anyone on the planet. 
Managed by the legendary Bloody Gutz (who has had over 2000 fights as a manager!!!), I'm facing a steep challenge, but one that I welcome with open arms. Should I fail, then I still don't have to feel bad, as at least I tried. I could still be facing youngsters like most talents my age are still doing, but what is the fun in that. I want to be bred in fire. I might fail 10times, but I'll get up 11 times and achieve my ultimate goal!

• Upvote 1

15848838896471.jpg
7-2-0
373 p4p

Well, live and learn I guess. My debut was OK, but I still have to figure out my style a bit more as this didn't work out. I managed to keep it close at times, but never really managed to fight my fight. Glad that the début vibes are over and ready to rebuild. Congrats to my opponent and thanks for the showing of respect post-fight! 

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Yukihiro Yamamoto scores the fight 28:29
Judge Shigeki Fujiwara scores the fight 27:30
Judge Shigeki Sano scores the fight 29:29

In favor of your winner, by majority decision... Lusmu Kutvonen!

Lusmu Kutvonen really struggled to get his t-shirt on before his hand was raised. Making sure that Paddy's Enhancing Drugs (160Q) logo gets some air time is pretty tricky when you're all sweaty.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...