Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 1:30 AM, Monsieur.Camara said:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w24.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15535603598604.jpg

BREAKING NEWS BOUT THE WEDDING NOIGHT!! http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/conversation.php?id=51087

Wedding.jpg

Dishonest as Fuck: And there you have it, the truth always comes out :)

Aaron Wolf: That Steven Seagal naga GAPED Selena. Paddy is a fraud.

Dishonest as Fuck: Nah dawg, he just scared Paddy, the coward`s physicals were too low so he would not fight. Selena came all by herself to the after party. She has been coming every weekend ever since, somehow Paddy believes her that Chew Kok`s Nail Saloon opens 24 hours. Talk about a drunken mess.

Aaron Wolf: So she likes it dirty heh.

Dishonest as Fuck: She is a sweet girl. What is this rumour about you being an alien bros?

Aaron Wolf: I swear to Gawd Ibby, I gotz no clue fam. That naga was gone for 90 days Tycoon times bros. I have been at the gym preparing for my return. It`s all about that boxing life.

Dishonest as Fuck: And I have been training my cardio with little Selena bros. I honestly haven`t been pulling out bros ! I`m afraid 370k mght bring a new member of esteemed Camara family !!!

Aaron Wolf: Selena is PREGO? Daaaaaaaaaaamn ! Ibby how you gonna DODGE this fight?

Dishonest as Fuck: Alien babies fam. LOL HAHHAHAHHAA

pOc8ofC.gif

f960b50890ffd9664e3ed25341cec1eb.jpg

230706815a06232ec37a40b18253a47a.jpg

9 months on the dot.

Those containers weren't the only thang Paddy was stashing in the EVERFAIL is it?  Speak BJORN ! Whar are you hiding???. 

There have been sightings of a WHITE WOMAN roaming the decks as the notorious ship makes it's way from the Suez Canal in Egypt to a mysterious Island in the middle of the Pacific. 

A lot of those containers have the Camp Camara logo on them so stay tuned for this story as it unveils LIVE in the high seas ! 

Resultado de imagem para photoshoots in shipping containers | Inspiration

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

As a certain coward had two proud chickens in my division and ran away with them, I was curious to see how they did elsewhere. After all, he was damn proud about his two amazing chickens and how they could beat anyone. 
Therefore I was cageside this weekend for chicken 1, a.k.a. Fergy vs Seng.
Fergy was a 4-1-0 granite chin Abu Dhabi champion heading into the fight and a massive favorite, as he was scheduled to fight Seng, a 4-3-0 fighter, who is best known for having a gas tank. 
3 humiliation rounds later, Fergy ran away to TWGC, where he looks to play with even smaller cocks.

And that's the end of the fight!
Keith Seng comfortably won the final round on my scorecard.
I think Seng has won this one but let's see whether the judges agree with me. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Cecil Peabody scores the fight 28:29
Judge Chris Downing scores the fight 28:29
Judge Wesley Smith scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Keith Seng!

Congrats Seng, enjoy your dinner! 
Brined Roast Chicken

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mannetosen said:

Surprisingly, a big part of accepting fights is taking losses. You'd think you'd learned that after the ass whipping you just took, but it seems like Three of Five beat the memory out of you before you tapped to strikes.

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

I am sure that you know that very well by now, ?

Next up, cageside for Penny vs Duvernay. Entertain me. 

• Like 1