How is it possible to roll so many bad noobs?

sabaton

It is true that strength improves slower from CT compared to other physicals but you can always do 15-20 sessions of weights training with muscle bulk supp and strength gains are insane.

Need juice!

If you plan on fighting, and winning, as clinch rapist, out the gate, i.e. tournament...

I suggest starting w/ some strength and agility. Still max cardio though.

But you're correct about preferred testing with 1 str as far as tott goes.

Here is one example for the stuff I said. We are looking at Jimmy Decosta:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=830427 - first fight shows Prefers Standup on right TOTT, which means that his hiddens are meh

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=835105 - second fight shows KO Power on left TOTT and I honestly don't believe that he had high KO Power hidden.

To me the true indicators for having high KO Power hidden are Heavy Handed(right TOTT), Big Right Hand(left TOTT), KO Power(left TOTT when testing with very very low strength) and Lethal High Kicks(both sides TOTT, but it is impossible to get it early on cause it requires a mixture of kicks, flexibility, strength and KO Power hidden)

Huh, might be.

There's also 'knockout power', which only appears when you gain experience.

I tested this a few years back and did not find it to be faster. I don't remember exactly but I thought it took 2 months to train up strength and cardio when they start at 0. And as the previous post stated, you would be resting a lot at the beginning to boot. And if you tried QFCing right away to test hiddens, it's almost an automatic loss with such low con/str. The only advantage, IMO, doing it this way is, as you mentioned, to avoid seeing powerful/cardio machine. That in itself COULD be worth it even if it takes a little longer to get all physicals to their appropriate values.

Still not persuaded. But glad we can do it different ways.

Automatic loss is what you want with fight #1. Confidence hidden checked straight away.

• Upvote 1

You can get false KO Power left side TOTT if you test with high strength, cause for TOTT strength boosts KO Power. I have seen it happen to a lot of fighters - first fight they pop KO Power left side and second fight they pop almost everything else on right side TOTT - inexperienced, tends to cut, very confident, likes pizza, intelligent, determined and etc. That's why I always test with as low strength as possible. It is true that strength improves slower from CT compared to other physicals but you can always do 15-20 sessions of weights training with muscle bulk supp and strength gains are insane.

But how bad or how "false" actually is "false KO power"?

I've got some fake KOs with undesirable learning speed that I didnt just sacked yet because they keep pulling the underdog my last fights, winning by KO... The "discover hiddens" thread showed us some really subpar top p4p fighters, dunno if its an auto-sack

Still not persuaded. But glad we can do it different ways.

Automatic loss is what you want with fight #1. Confidence hidden checked straight away.

Great point.

This is why Mike should implement some changes and not allow same manager testing.

Or, if we want to secure that 50% odd to see Confidence hiddens then it shoukld affect rank as much as any other L.

We are playing a Tycoon Simulation game that penalizes your status and FA purchase ability heavily for every L except when you burn one of your own projects?

That makes no sense.

A simple programming fix should be implemented when it blocks this option like reviewing your own org ratings.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Great point.

This is why Mike should implement some changes and not allow same manager testing.

Or, if we want to secure that 50% odd to see Confidence hiddens then it shoukld affect rank as much as any other L.

We are playing a Tycoon Simulation game that penalizes your status and FA purchase ability heavily for every L except when you burn one of your own projects?

That makes no sense.

A simple programming fix should be implemented when it blocks this option like reviewing your own org ratings.

BSWxcpi.jpg

Great point.

That makes no sense.

Personally, it seems to me as though it isnt nearly as beneficial as going through qfc, as one of your fighters has to win, and therefore doesnt get the confidence hidden check. More than anything, I think its a pain in the ass to go through qfc as it takes forever, even with the new id rolling around. I made a lhw, based in LA, and he still had to wait a couple days for a test fight. As for the rankings, unless you unleash a whole roster at a time I dont think testing tanks you all that much. Would be nice to see something impimented to minimize the affect of level one test fights for your ranking, though its not as if the ranking system isnt deeply flawed. (Anyone seen Lucius Black lately?)

I agree there should be some org reform, I dont think you should be able to review/fight in your own org.

• Upvote 1

You should absolutely lose hype for fighting yourself (and losing), and you shouldn't gain hype for beating yourself. If you fight to a draw - no change.

Yeah I know I`ve addressed this is my normal trolling way and even gotten some org managers to answer the call and try booking us fights vs other managers but this one is a no brainer.

It shouldn`t be this difficult to correct an obvious wrong. And unfortunately we cannot simply fix this by having managers/org owners to stop doing it because at some point all elite managers were doing it and it kinda became the norm.

If we want new players to pay for VIP we need to play more and more on a level field.

• Downvote 2

Yeah I know I`ve addressed this is my normal trolling way and even gotten some org managers to answer the call and try booking us fights vs other managers but this one is a no brainer.

It shouldn`t be this difficult to correct an obvious wrong. And unfortunately we cannot simply fix this by having managers/org owners to stop doing it because at some point all elite managers were doing it and it kinda became the norm.

If we want new players to pay for VIP we need to play more and more on a level field.

Don't you have a few dozen forum posts to report to the authoritayyyyyy?

• Upvote 1

Personally, it seems to me as though it isnt nearly as beneficial as going through qfc, as one of your fighters has to win, and therefore doesnt get the confidence hidden check. More than anything, I think its a pain in the ass to go through qfc as it takes forever, even with the new id rolling around. I made a lhw, based in LA, and he still had to wait a couple days for a test fight. As for the rankings, unless you unleash a whole roster at a time I dont think testing tanks you all that much. Would be nice to see something impimented to minimize the affect of level one test fights for your ranking, though its not as if the ranking system isnt deeply flawed. (Anyone seen Lucius Black lately?)

I agree there should be some org reform, I dont think you should be able to review/fight in your own org.

QFC is not that bad. I was looking at it yesterday and it cannot be longer than the 7 days it takes to publish a card for testing. I got my QFC fights after a day or two just the other day. I`m talking mainland, Island in 12 hours you`ll get a QFC.

I will illustrate my point with data.

Take a project from the best creation manager I know.......Scotty JoeC and his stud project Harvey Stallion:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=340597

MANAGER A :

1-Harvey Stallion tests vs a random manager and rolls solid hiddens.

2-He trains his physicals hard 3 months and then signs up and fights.

3- 7 months and 7 fights after he finally loses against another manager. Morale drops to 20% , Stallion gets cut after 7 months (200+ days) .

MANAGER B:

1- Tranny Stallion tests vs himself 7-10 days after creation. He wins and rolls solid hiddens.

2- Tranny Stallion tests vs himself again 14-30 days after creation, sliders shenanigans happen and he loses. Morale drops to 20% Stallion gets cut after 30 days.

----

Comprendes?

• Downvote 1

QFC is not that bad. I was looking at it yesterday and it cannot be longer than the 7 days it takes to publish a card for testing. I got my QFC fights after a day or two just the other day. I`m talking mainland, Island in 12 hours you`ll get a QFC.

I will illustrate my point with data.

Take a project from the best creation manager I know.......Scotty JoeC and his stud project Harvey Stallion:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=340597

MANAGER A :

1-Harvey Stallion tests vs a random manager and rolls solid hiddens.

2-He trains his physicals hard 3 months and then signs up and fights.

3- 7 months and 7 fights after he finally loses against another manager. Morale drops to 20% , Stallion gets cut after 7 months (200+ days) .

MANAGER B:

1- Tranny Stallion tests vs himself 7-10 days after creation. He wins and rolls solid hiddens.

2- Tranny Stallion tests vs himself again 14-30 days after creation, sliders shenanigans happen and he loses. Morale drops to 20% Stallion gets cut after 30 days.

----

Comprendes?

In this scenario, Manager B is the wise one.

Who wants to waste 7 months of your life gym training a no hoper?

I have an update from Mike after Grumps weighed in on this topic and he says he will fix the L glitch after he finishes the current updates.

So just to clarify: A manager testing vs himself having his Hype/Rank not affected by the L is a glitch.

Anyone doing or abusing this practice is taking advantage of a broken process.

Hope that helps. In the meantime I continue to ask org owners to try their hardest to find managers willing to test their projects a fair challenge instead of allowing for a practice that is currently broken.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

I have an update from Mike after Grumps weighed in on this topic and he says he will fix the L glitch after he finishes the current updates.

So just to clarify: A manager testing vs himself having his Hype/Rank not affected by the L is a glitch.

Anyone doing or abusing this practice is taking advantage of a broken process.

Hope that helps. In the meantime I continue to ask org owners to try their hardest to find managers willing to test their projects a fair challenge instead of allowing for a practice that is currently broken.

So he will win hyper he win against himself and then lose hype because he also lost against himself... Seems interesting

• Upvote 3