WKBC 145 360k ID WORLD TOURNAMENT PBP THREAD

blazinguy

Gee you fucked me. Thanks.

Jk lol. Tough fight, hope I can squeeze this final eight spot

haha it was the random generator mixed with my match making as it was a lil tricky matching the final round without rematches, made it work, just hoping no ties for 8th next week then we all steam ahead otherwise we'll have a play off for the 8th spot 7 days after the the final preliminary round.

Best of luck against Juan, match up looks good on paper.

-Jay

-Jay

My two cents, transfer the remainder of the tournament over to Eternity after the already booked next event, if Ryan agrees

no point in it finishing. I'll send Purjo and Charlie River 1M each as I figured one of them would win but now we don't get to see how it plays out. and sorry I had 4 guys in the tournament, to be fair i'm gutted i let you guys down more than anything as I put so much work into this tournament, i'd love for it to finish elsewhere just due to the work you guys have put in. maybe have the tournament taken over and like DQ my 4 guys, adjust the 11 remaining and play out the top 8 as planned with Alfred of Ryan? I can still send $$ to the winner. I'm salty atm but I'm still a man of my word.

You guys work out the details and come to some sort of solution and if it's a yes i'll book the fights for you guys. No money needed.

Not sure what I missed I been drinking and gambling all weekend. But I would like to see how this finishes. If you are willing to take it over I am still in. I think Charlie has a good chance at winning it all, but wouldnt be the same as actually winning it if he just gave me the money like he stated above. If no one else wants to continue I guess Charlie will just keep training and take whatever prize money that gets sent.

You guys work out the details and come to some sort of solution and if it's a yes i'll book the fights for you guys. No money needed.

OK I just read what happened! If it continues I am still in till the end. If it doesnt Charlie will train a little bit then resign at another KT ORG. I plan to keep him KT either way. I havent had a good KT fighter since Cirkovic had his run at #1 for so long. It is time I have another.

Guess I should have been more specific he will continue to the end of the turny, once it is over he is done with the ORG even if it stays open.

Edited by 762x39

OK I just read what happened! If it continues I am still in till the end. If it doesnt Charlie will train a little bit then resign at another KT ORG. I plan to keep him KT either way. I havent had a good KT fighter since Cirkovic had his run at #1 for so long. It is time I have another.

Guess I should have been more specific he will continue to the end of the turny, once it is over he is done with the ORG even if it stays open.

That is all if he does not hide in shame and an amber alert is sent out, if he loses to Fonseca.
  • Upvote 1

Bjorn, I was really trying to fire fonseca up in those previews (with the defaming stuff), maybe the shock win was a result of that (apart from the very expensive steroids you might have put him on). But hey, with that said, I am rooting for fonseca, and tell you what, I will be doing a fighter profile writeup on him (yeah, you heard me correctly, and I am not high, well maybe a bit), So, GO FONSECA!

If your happy, I'll send the top 8 over to you to finish the tournament including Sagat, all other multi guys will be DQed. I'll also send 2M for you to award to the winner as Dr Zoidberg has funded me this.

And I can't reply anywhere so i'll do it here. I got salty and raged a fair few times since you caught me out (i know i was in the wrong) practically commited MMAtycoon suicide in a sense, but i'm gonna stick around and slowly earn my trust back if it's possible with the cool managers, as it is a great game and it's difficult to walk away from.

Not sure what I missed I been drinking and gambling all weekend. But I would like to see how this finishes. If you are willing to take it over I am still in. I think Charlie has a good chance at winning it all, but wouldnt be the same as actually winning it if he just gave me the money like he stated above. If no one else wants to continue I guess Charlie will just keep training and take whatever prize money that gets sent.

Just me getting caught out and getting all salty and shit, ruined my rep on tycoon etc. Sorry for the deception that has gone into WKBC and even the tourny, just wanted it to be big n great. I think you or Purjo will win but anything can happen.

He'll reign I have faith you'll get him their, he's an absolute beast.

That is all if he does not hide in shame and an amber alert is sent out, if he loses to Fonseca.

the shame is bad but no mmatycoon is worse, i'll walk through the shame and come out on the other end okay.

I'd really like to see this going all the way. Sagat also should be a part, of course without the multies.

This tourney was fun.

thanks man, and yeah the rest will be DQd and if Ryan is happy to take over then cool :) I had a lot of fun hosting it ! thanks everyone and my 4 guys for being a part of it, time to leave the illegal shit behind and live a striaght mmatycoon life.

Once again sorry everyone

P.S: Robin10, I had nothing to do with empire mma or whatever you're trying to accuse me of in DM, just want to make that clear, i'm the king of corrupt KT but I haven't dabbled in MMA since OFL years ago.

-Jay

• Upvote 2