WKBC 145 360k ID WORLD TOURNAMENT PBP THREAD

blazinguy

If your happy, I'll send the top 8 over to you to finish the tournament including Sagat, all other multi guys will be DQed. I'll also send 2M for you to award to the winner as Dr Zoidberg has funded me this.

And I can't reply anywhere so i'll do it here. I got salty and raged a fair few times since you caught me out (i know i was in the wrong) practically commited MMAtycoon suicide in a sense, but i'm gonna stick around and slowly earn my trust back if it's possible with the cool managers, as it is a great game and it's difficult to walk away from.

Just me getting caught out and getting all salty and shit, ruined my rep on tycoon etc. Sorry for the deception that has gone into WKBC and even the tourny, just wanted it to be big n great. I think you or Purjo will win but anything can happen.

He'll reign I have faith you'll get him their, he's an absolute beast.

the shame is bad but no mmatycoon is worse, i'll walk through the shame and come out on the other end okay.

thanks man, and yeah the rest will be DQd and if Ryan is happy to take over then cool :) I had a lot of fun hosting it ! thanks everyone and my 4 guys for being a part of it, time to leave the illegal shit behind and live a striaght mmatycoon life.

Once again sorry everyone

P.S: Robin10, I had nothing to do with empire mma or whatever you're trying to accuse me of in DM, just want to make that clear, i'm the king of corrupt KT but I haven't dabbled in MMA since OFL years ago.

-Jay

Your not the first one to get caught with multi and you wont be the last. My opinion what really hurt you was getting shitty with everyone once you were caught. This is the right way to do it. Accept your mistake and give it some time, things will die down and people will get over it. Good luck in whatever you decide to do in the future. No hard feelings on my end, we all make mistakes sometimes.

• Upvote 3

Your not the first one to get caught with multi and you wont be the last. My opinion what really hurt you was getting shitty with everyone once you were caught. This is the right way to do it. Accept your mistake and give it some time, things will die down and people will get over it. Good luck in whatever you decide to do in the future. No hard feelings on my end, we all make mistakes sometimes.

yeah I know, at first when I said that line from Nate Diaz I was just joking around, but everyones sooo serious except Camara. So anything I say gets dissected, oh yeah I am a hot head in real life but hey it shows when i'm in the ring irl.. Anyways i'm gonna take everyones advice, chill, recoup and keep loving the game and slowly earn everyones respect back.

anyways much love yall and best of luck for the final round.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah I know, at first when I said that line from Nate Diaz I was just joking around, but everyones sooo serious except Camara. So anything I say gets dissected, oh yeah I am a hot head in real life but hey it shows when i'm in the ring irl.. Anyways i'm gonna take everyones advice, chill, recoup and keep loving the game and slowly earn everyones respect back.

anyways much love yall and best of luck for the final round.

Respect you for taking responsibility. Move on, learn and keeping trying to make the Tycoon world a fun place.

+1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So is this tournament over with now?

If it is over are we going to call Charlie River the winner and send him the prize money since he is the last undefeated fighter and in the lead on points?

Or if someone is going to take it over and finish it I am good with that to if everyone else is. But my opinion if it is done Charlie should be the winner.

• Upvote 1

Victory or one of the other smaller KT orgs would be a perfect place to finish it as they can fit them right in and it won't do anything to their hype. I have everything booked for a month out at least and they are all PPV events so booking anything more than that would hurt me in diminishing returns I believe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't mind continuing it if you don't want to Jay. My org doesn't have any hype so don't care about tanking it with a small shows

Depends what the other guys want to do though.

sounds like a plan mate. I'll release all fighters and if you could send those top 8 a contract for 3 fights max or more if you'd like to keep em around. Also i'll award the prize money when the tournament is complete :)

the first round of the playoffs should be 21st of July but do as you see fit for everyone :)

• Upvote 1

sounds like a plan mate. I'll release all fighters and if you could send those top 8 a contract for 3 fights max or more if you'd like to keep em around. Also i'll award the prize money when the tournament is complete :)

the first round of the playoffs should be 21st of July but do as you see fit for everyone :)

That works for me. Thanks guys. There are a couple tough guys still in this. If Charlie wins, I would rather him actually win it completely not because he was highest when it stopped.

• Upvote 1

Ok mate. That works for me. I think you'll have to take the org off the market first though to get everyone released. Once you've done that I'll send out contracts at set up an event for the 21st. If you can let me know if there was any seeding/brackets for the knockout stage too that would be great. Cheers Jay

Victory or one of the other smaller KT orgs would be a perfect place to finish it as they can fit them right in and it won't do anything to their hype. I have everything booked for a month out at least and they are all PPV events so booking anything more than that would hurt me in diminishing returns I believe.

how about you focus on that tournament where you begged to be coach instead of cockblocking it?

btw, you are a diminishing return lolol hahahhaa

• Downvote 2

Ok mate. That works for me. I think you'll have to take the org off the market first though to get everyone released. Once you've done that I'll send out contracts at set up an event for the 21st. If you can let me know if there was any seeding/brackets for the knockout stage too that would be great. Cheers Jay

cheers mate, just took the org off the market and will release fighters now. With seeding, just assign each fighter a number 1 - 8 and random generate the match ups :) otherwise you can go with the traditional 1 vs 8, 2 vs 7 etc your call my man :)

• Upvote 1

how about you focus on that tournament where you begged to be coach instead of cockblocking it?

btw, you are a diminishing return lolol hahahhaa

none of that camara buddy, just keeping it strictly about finishing the 8 man since most guys have been in the tourny for almost 3 months now, leave that other shit for a different thread.

• Upvote 1

Need one more. Bjorn pooped his pants at the thought of more L's haha

I've reached out to Aydan first to fill in as he completed the six fights. If he isn't interested I'll ask Tessin as he did five fights. If there's anyone else I'm missing that I could ask please let me know.

Other than that I've sent out contracts to everyone else

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've reached out to Aydan first to fill in as he completed the six fights. If he isn't interested I'll ask Tessin as he did five fights. If there's anyone else I'm missing that I could ask please let me know.

Thanks for picking this up.

I`m pretty sure John Daugherty or Buff can help. John has been slowly but surely recruiting KT talent and Buff`s next venture might be in KT (wink wink)

Jay you can axe on the alliance chat, the gang is super helpful.