Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

First of all, we never set up the izzy vs anderson fight, that was a quick fight and completely random, second, when we fight we dont rig them, what evidence do you have please tell me. We all just want to have fun on this game going against each other, have a bit of fun ROLEPLAYING in the smack talk thread and make it a good experience for everyone. So call us out all you want, i know we dont rig fights, and i couldnt care less about what you think, we just wanna play the game and the way i see it you just ruining it.

Yeah right, you and your relative coincidentally create two fighters of the same weight class around the same time, who happens to be called Adesanya and Silva. What are the odds? And yall dont just fought once lol, it happened multiple times.Just be a man and accept that you have at least thought of that.

But like robin said, we all accept you.

Yeah right, you and your relative coincidentally create two fighters of the same weight class around the same time, who happens to be called Adesanya and Silva. What are the odds? And yall dont just fought once lol, it happened multiple times.Just be a man and accept that you have at least thought of that.

But like robin said, we all accept you.

Be a man, just cause we created same weight fighters, doesnt mean we rigged the fight when we got randomly chose in a fucking quick fight. Just cause we are relatives doesnt mean we rig fights, we are competitive and the fact you dont see that is sad, i know we dont rig fights so just keeping thinking your fuckin Sherlock Holmes with your weird research, i couldnt care less imma continue playing the game even with you be a fuckin drip

Your in game name is “d*ckhead”, but there is another manager known as “Cammer Better”

I will just move on if you dont want to answer or made up some shenanigans. We are okay to fight all your fighters, bring em on.

Again my old account that i created back in 2019 and was innactive for a long time on is Cammer, i created a new one cause i wanted to restart, Whats your fuckin point?

well im happy to leave if that is what u want it does not effect me either way i enjoy fighting here it was good fun but im bored of being accused for shit we have not done i have put my discord in multiple times anyone who has an issue can message me and any proof they want i can give so if ur all done talking shit i would rather just play the game ivan is pissed cuz me brad and cam downvoted his comment and looked at all are profiles seen we was from the same place tried making it seem like we where 1 person which we proved we where not by having people in call with us from the org and then accuses us of trying to get fights with each other which has happened 2 times 1 in a dif org ages ago in jan we where match up i believe ir was brad vs freddie and then recently about a week ago in quick fight against cam where it was isreal vs silva both fights we did not put together on purpose but it seems u all have a vendetta against us so i would like to stay in the org continue where we were before ivan thought he caught us out and just play the game if not im happy to leave 2 i wont accept any more fights and wait for my contracts to run down and leave if u would rather that.

• Upvote 1

The guys are legit, chill the fuck out. I did advice them to PM Mike to ask what family/same IP members can and cannot to do and to set things str8 in before any witch hunt hits the fan

But yeah, please do better and creative fighter names like Dick Caunt and Feet Fungus

• Upvote 3

A man finds mmatycoon. He brings his brothers to play along. They go to virtually punch each other in the face since that's what siblings do.

And the community goes full Sherlock Holmes to prove they are one man's alts.

10/10

Lmao

• Upvote 1