WCF Smack Talk Thread

nkallas50

15483776712927.jpg

"Little" Anni Skystalker

"Tomorrow I'm coming to take everything that Gaylord Camara holds dear, including that belt!  When I get done with him, he's going to feel like I've shoved this wand so far up his ass that he'll be spitting out splinters in the morning.  But then again, he might like that!  Either way, tomorrow your reign as buttmaster supreme comes to an end and the only action down under you'll be seeing is your ranking falling down the standings at WCF!  Sleep well, the nightmare starts tomorrow."

• Upvote 1

15483776712927.jpg

"Little" Anni Skystalker

"Are you kidding me?!?  A friggin' majority draw in a championship fight?!?!  Make a decision judges!  Besides, I clearly outstruck Camara all fight, this was my fight, robbery...pure and simple.  This thing needs to be rolled back and we need to do it all over again immediately next month!  It is satisfying to know that I walked out of this fight unscathed though, while Gaylord there is going to be nursing a sore ass for two days due to how far I shoved this wand up it!"

• Like 1

15374966924436.jpg 145 lbs, World Combat Federation 15085530571140.png

The Anal Mandalorian: Good fight man. I'd be happy to fight you or the next challenger in 45 days. 

Dishonest as Fuck: SIXTY ! 

The Anal Mandalorian: Already had 16 wars and need to catch up a bit in my training and stuff.  Plus I'm kind of a big thing for Saint Patrick's and want to take part on the parade again this year. 

Dishonest as Fuck: He is a GIANT WHORE ! 

The Anal Mandalorian: I got distracted on that 2nd round and coach Ibby kept yelling at me to get up but for some reason I just .....  didn't 

Dishonest as Fuck: he thought he was riding the pony.

The Anal Mandalorian: Coaching with Carter Jose de la Cus in Miami has really taken my striking game to another level but I was a bit off tonight during the scrambles. Not looking for excuses but I'm not too sure the commission should let you fight with that wand in the cage. It is....... distracting

Dishonest as Fuck: plot twist: It's not a wand you GIGANTIC FAGGOON ! 

The Anal Mandalorian: Anyways man, looking forward to our next fight.  Just one question... when you pulled guard on me did you feel something? 

• Upvote 2

On 3/13/2021 at 6:21 PM, Monsieur.Camara said:

15374966924436.jpg 145 lbs, World Combat Federation 15085530571140.png

The Anal Mandalorian: Good fight man. I'd be happy to fight you or the next challenger in 45 days. 

Dishonest as Fuck: SIXTY ! 

The Anal Mandalorian: Already had 16 wars and need to catch up a bit in my training and stuff.  Plus I'm kind of a big thing for Saint Patrick's and want to take part on the parade again this year. 

Dishonest as Fuck: He is a GIANT WHORE ! 

The Anal Mandalorian: I got distracted on that 2nd round and coach Ibby kept yelling at me to get up but for some reason I just .....  didn't 

Dishonest as Fuck: he thought he was riding the pony.

The Anal Mandalorian: Coaching with Carter Jose de la Cus in Miami has really taken my striking game to another level but I was a bit off tonight during the scrambles. Not looking for excuses but I'm not too sure the commission should let you fight with that wand in the cage. It is....... distracting

Dishonest as Fuck: plot twist: It's not a wand you GIGANTIC FAGGOON ! 

The Anal Mandalorian: Anyways man, looking forward to our next fight.  Just one question... when you pulled guard on me did you feel something? 

Ok, I'll admit that I'm usually onboard with the giving Camara shit thing...but even I have to stand up and say it when it's true...this was kinda funny as hell!  I gots some good laughs in this one!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

15147010893674.jpg 265 lbs, World Combat Federation 

Abubakar "The Popobawa" Camara (14-0) 

Once again the demon from Zanzibar finds a way to win and remains UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED champion of WCF !

A true horror story :) 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/270393629_Killing_Popobawa_collective_panic_and_violence_in_Zanzibar

We even made the list for top 7 sexually deviant monsters ! 

https://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-sexually-deviant-creatures-in-folklore/

We are coming after the Gracies next ! 

Helio Vs. Carlos Gracie - Gracie Jiu-Jitsu History And Politics - BJJ World

African Mythological Creatures - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

• Upvote 1

Ok guys, I have stopped posting here as I have no fighters in WCF.  I wish you all the best, our former fighters and all.  But since one of your managers keeps running his mouth in private messages to me and making himself look further like an idiot, I have to post this here.

Firstly, congratulations to Goncalves on his title win.  

Now, maybe you guys can help straiten out this moron's head so that he will leave me the hell alone, please?

rMJR1bC.jpg

I could be wrong, but I do think Woo has ever fought or been a part of HFC?  And the guy that, as he put it, "smacked around silly" Mr. Woo, was in fact a former HFC fighter, unless my being sober has really messed up my head.

Stop making yourself look like a moron and please, leave me the hell along Kim.  Speaking of Kim, anyone know who he's a multi of?  

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Bleakardor said:

Ok guys, I have stopped posting here as I have no fighters in WCF.  I wish you all the best, our former fighters and all.  But since one of your managers keeps running his mouth in private messages to me and making himself look further like an idiot, I have to post this here.

Firstly, congratulations to Goncalves on his title win.  

Now, maybe you guys can help straiten out this moron's head so that he will leave me the hell alone, please?

rMJR1bC.jpg

I could be wrong, but I do think Woo has ever fought or been a part of HFC?  And the guy that, as he put it, "smacked around silly" Mr. Woo, was in fact a former HFC fighter, unless my being sober has really messed up my head.

Stop making yourself look like a moron and please, leave me the hell along Kim.  Speaking of Kim, anyone know who he's a multi of?  Would really like to know who it really is that is trying so hard to grief me in all these PMs.

HAHAHA he told you to shut your fat mouf ROFL 

Dude did you seriously pick up some of the best 350k dudes, fought them once, signed for 6-10 fights at your org and then released? 

ROFL no kidding 350k managers are wilding lol 

You the real slim shady

Ethics in Life and Business - Ethics in Life and Business - My Own Business  Institute - Learn How To Start a Business

• Upvote 1

Camara, I'm not sure who or what you're referring to about signing 6-10 fights and sacking?  But even though I've busted your balls for the way you handled Aaron Wolf, I never though he was a shitty fighter.  This dude though, Kim is a moron and yes, Khabib is one of the most overrated fighters in the the history of this game.  He declines anyone who is skilled and will run his mouth like he's the shit while running away from a fight.

**edit**  Notice how every time Kim downvotes it comes in pairs of two?  How long until we find out who is main account is?

• Downvote 3

I still don't understand why you sent me a private message to make fun of Woo losing a fight in WCF to a former HFC fighter and tell me how that makes WCF better than HFC. (Would be really funny now if you fought Woo with Khabib and lose)  At that time, I had no clue Woo was even Karters fighter.  You thinking we teamed up is hilarious, I only stated my personal opinion of your over rated fighter.  I did't even read the name of the fighter or anything, just saw that you had dodged a fight against him.

But, I will give you credit.  I asked if you'd put your money where your mouth is and fight one of our top 3 fighters and 155, and of course, you did agree to challenge the #3 guy who is the lowest skilled of the three.  But even him I would take over your washed up over rated bum.

And I beg you, please step up and take a real fight.  I would love to see someone shut your mouth up for good.  You've sacked all your other terrible fighters to keep the one who has shit for competition.  No offense to the rest of the roster, but no doubt in my mind you'd lose to any of our top fighters in 155, and especially in 170.

So, if my guys agree, I have no problem putting one on loan to fight you here at WCF so that Nick doesn't feel this is a slight towards him.  He and I have had our beefs in the past, but have put those to rest.  I have no issue with him, nor anyone else here outside of you.  Well, and maybe Camara but that's just the trolling factor.  I actually respect him as a manager... usually.

And for the record.. the statement you made is what really confused me.. "Then yer man goes in and can't even sniff the belt Khabib vacated.."  How the hell is Woo my man?  I mean, he has never had anything to do with HFC.  And you are bragging that he lost, implying that the result of that fight makes WCF and Khabib somehow better than HFC?  When the man that beat him was a top 10 fighter in HFC?  You really don't make any sense.  

And lastly, as I told you in private.  Leave my deceased mother out of this.  I don't know if you really are a necrophiliac, but telling me how you are pounding her pussy every night is quite disturbing.  But if that's what gets you off, go for it.  She never did deal well with being alone, so I'm sure her corpse loves the company.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

I have no idea who he is.

I mostly focus on 170 lbs and above, anything below is high aggro + accuracy fest , the equivalent of just mashing buttons in pvp w the best gear.  I ain't about that life.

Mortal Kombat: The History of Scorpion | Den of Geek

Agreed.. I will fight at 155, but won't touch 135 or 145 anymore for that very reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DanTheKingKim said:

#1. You came at me publicly through Buzz, stating my fighter Khabib ducks fights and would not last in the HFC. You have no evidence that Khabib has ever ducked a fight (because he hasn't), and so are just showcasing yourself as a man who has no brain. Which is fine. What's laughable is you saying he can't hang in the HFC, when he smashed everybody during his time there and was the undisputed champion. 

#2. My real issue with you was when you and Bong Ji Woo's manager decided to buddy up in this thread in an attempt to put dirt on my fighter's name. Say what you want about level competition, style, blablabla. THE FACTS ARE: Khabib is 17-1 (loss avenged), one of the top 10-13 ranked 155-170 lb fighters across the game, and has been the #1 ranked WCF fighter since he entered the org. Put some respect on that bitch. 

#3. I never said Woo was part of the HFC. YOU STILL CAN'T WRAP YOUR CHIMPANZEE BRAIN AROUND THIS. You stated in this thread how you were looking forward to his next fight, like it was a matchup between two top guys. Yet Woo has 0 belts, and fought trash competition his entire career, and was just demolished and finished by a mediocre grappler. Much respect to the new 155 lbs champ, but those are the facts. So don't sit on the fence. If you're going to disparage Khabib's career, that means you're insulting the rest of the WCF roster as well. Which I believe would smack your roster around silly. 

#4. I've realized through these convos that you're just an absolute pussy to your core hahaha. With how upset you've been getting in the private messages, I can just imagine you sitting in your mommas basement tearing up with frustration. Just please, gtfo outta here, before I really decide to go back and destroy your promotion. 

Thems the facts. 10-8 rd for Kim.

You really are a tool

• Downvote 2

On 2/2/2021 at 11:26 AM, Martinianno said:

36w27.jpg   Nathan Dylan:

- You talk to much. Talk the talk but you don t walk how you say, first you call yourself a people champ? Like you are the biggest champ around here. Khabib Nurmagomedov has 16-1, all his WCF title are defended mate and he don t call himself like you. And by the way I am not on your card, I fight nr contender Sasha Rua on 10 march. I have my own card like you and never been a champ like you pussy. Sit, good boy! 

This Vagina is Khabibs multi

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Your only mad because you cut Khabib all the way down to 145 to try n be double champ just to run away from Camera like a little bitch, since you wanted to spam takedowns and sniff the BMFs crotch. How many times you gonna say all his title are defended mate from both accounts. Its cool you took the Road fight, but you run your mouth a lot for somebody who claims to be the king of WCF but dodged 2 fighters since you've been here and one of them went 10 rounds with the BMF and even won a few of those rounds against the peoples champ

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Highest revenue generated. Highest event rating. Would have the highest attendance as well if the fight was booked in a larger arena. That's all I've got to say. All this talk about two accounts is just silly, as I have nothing to do w that other fool. Respect to Road on a great performance, Khabib will be back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2