345k Org needed

Gator001

Maybe I am wrong and have too many fiighters with a crappy ID but it seems to me there would be a good market for a 345k org. Just thought I would post this to see if there is any interest , i dont have the time to run an org personally but just want to see if 345k is dead as a stand alone restricted ID

• Upvote 1

Running middle ID orgs is harder because there is less talent and a lot people are multi-ing to rush to the next ID. That is why there are less of them compared to new ID orgs.

Very true. I'm having trouble finding new talent for the 355k+ crowd for certain weight classes, such as 155 and 205. Granted, there are several orgs out there too for that ID range, so that factors in. But when you look at anybody who's available, you see the same all the time...a lot of wasted fighters no longer even used in that range.

I think the JAG model is the best.

JAG started with 335k and afterwards dropped to 330k.

In order for this to work there has to be some collaboration between the orgs though. For example when I started moving FARTMMA to 330k a 330k org had just folded (was it Skrap? cannot remember) and we communicated with JAG and let them know to grab the 330k`s fast before the unrestricted IDs, we (FARTMMA) focused on the 335k+ (as we were still 95% 340k).

This helped both orgs thrive as I would have had a big issue if the 330k demolished my 340k champs anyways so it was just good business sense.

I highly doubt anyone will step up to open a 345k org or even a 340k at this stage in the game but 340k stands strong now that the top projects can compete with the 330k players which are already making an impact like Arundel the #1 P4P.

345k fighters can still get fair matchups at FARTMMA, Underground and RFC but hopes for a title are a bit unrealistic I think. Once they are fully trained though I don`t see any issue as those same orgs will probably move to unreastricted ID.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just doing a quick search of available fighters at 345k to 349999k shows only 13 looking for contracts. The bulk of those are at 205 and 155lbs.

Tough going but if I was someone who was half interested in getting into the org business for the first time, I think a decent start could be made with just those two divisions running at first.