The Greatest 360k ID Fighter, Toby Keith Yrkje, Is Looking For a Contract

Mannetosen

TKY is a legendary viking, known for beating up 25year old builds with shit hiddens.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightercombinedrecord.php?FID=361206

A true legend, strange that you have not heard of him before.

His opponents have an adjusted record of 14-4. Paddy's opponent has an adjusted record of 0-0, managed by a manager with a .300 winning rate.

• Upvote 1

His opponents have an adjusted record of 14-4. Paddy's opponent has an adjusted record of 0-0, managed by a manager with a .300 winning rate.

I repeat, TKY is an 18year old build with good (or very good) learning speed, beating up 25year olds with shit hiddens.

And yes, when fighters (both 18year old creations by the way) make their debut, their records tend to be 0-0.

• Downvote 1

Unfortunately, all my attempts to fight anyone worth a damn has fallen through. I can't do anything about the way Ashbourne seeded his WW GP. It also imploded before TKY got to fight anyone decent. Then there's a certain Mr. Mcgillicutty who ran screaming at the mere mention of TKY.

If you're still up for it after Kayleigh Dragon mops the floor with you, we can do Paddy vs TKY if you'd like. Win or lose.

Unfortunately, all my attempts to fight anyone worth a damn has fallen through. I can't do anything about the way Ashbourne seeded his WW GP. It also imploded before TKY got to fight anyone decent. Then there's a certain Mr. Mcgillicutty who ran screaming at the mere mention of TKY.

If you're still up for it after Kayleigh Dragon mops the floor with you, we can do Paddy vs TKY if you'd like. Win or lose.

You must have tried very hard, lol.

Don't sign anywhere specifically in the hopes of fighting Paddy, as your third-tier fighter will need some more rope skipping before being worthy of such a bout. Good luck with your viking, who will hopefully get tested in some stronger waters from now on out.

Beating up 25year olds with shit hiddens does not look good.

• Downvote 1

You must have tried very hard, lol.

Don't sign anywhere specifically in the hopes of fighting Paddy, as your third-tier fighter will need some more rope skipping before being worthy of such a bout. Good luck with your viking, who will hopefully get tested in some stronger waters from now on out.

Beating up 25year olds with shit hiddens does not look good.

Case in point.

I also find it pretty amusing that you keep going on about 25 year olds with shit hiddens when your much anticipated fight is against a 24 year old no hoper who popped experienced in his first fight and has been melted by punches twice. You do you I guess.

There, I fixed it for you.

Thanks for fixing my typo.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

At least Mentor goes into QFC blind w his 25 year old.

Salad Tossin "scouts" QFC and then sends his 19 year olds with just under 1000 points to hunt for noobs then gets mad at Mentor.

irony.jpg

Tier 2 QFCs I scout, yeah. I usually don't scout tier 1 QFCs which is why a lot of my guys have early losses to 25 year olds bashing their heads in. I'm usually happy to let my guys take early QFC losses, only real way to check confidence.

Henry of Skalitz went to Empire. We would have had a good scrap at Ashbourne if things hadn't of gone the way they did.

Yeah, I was bummed out that this fight didn't happen, he seems to hit really hard. Seems like a lot of the Ashbourne WW division went to empire.

In other news, Camara convinced me to sign with California MMA to kick the shit out of his Tycoon dad, Grumpy. Congratulations Hassan.

TKY is a crappy loudmouth, only knows how to beat the elderly and sucks at history.

Hope you got him on a cheap deal Hassan, as the 'cow puncher' holds no promotional value (yet) at this point.

• Downvote 1

When you decide to quit your yapping and actually accept challenges from people who have a chance to beat you, I might actually give a shit about what you have to say, newspaper boy.

Didn't you say 'after Kayleigh Dragon mops the floor with you... ', so Paddy is in fact already fighting guys who have a (very) good shot at beating him. Backfire alert!

Sincerely,

The newspaper boy

• Downvote 2